Sainik School Class 9th Syllabus 2020-21, Sainik School Entrance Test Class IX Topic Wise Syllabus,Candidates can check Sainik School Class 9th New Syllabus at-https://www.sainikschooladmission.in/
Today, we are going to give you details about the Sainik School Entrance Exam 9th Class Syllabus. We will also provide you various other details related to the Entrance Examination. So, kindly read the whole article to gatherthis information.
The application form of Sainik School Entrance Exam 9th Class admission has been released in the month of October 2020. Its notification has been released by the Society of Sainik School. The exam is going to be held on January 10, 2021.
The date for filling the application form is from October 20, 2020 to November 19, 2020. The medium of examination is Hindi, English or local language of respective states. Interested students can apply for the exam after checking the eligibility criteria.
The students can get the application form at official site & should fill it carefully & must submit it before the last date for applying. The payment of application fees can be done through debit card, net banking, bank challan or credit card.
Other information regarding the exam can be known with the help of prospectus and notification that can be found on the official site, that is, sainikschoolsociety.org.
- 1 Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020-21 Important Dates:
- 1.1 The conducting states:
- 1.2 Educational Qualification Required:
- 1.3 The examination pattern:
- 1.4 Syllabus for the Examination:
- 1.5 The application procedure:
- 1.6 Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.7 How many Sainik Schools are there all over India?
- 1.8 Where can be the Sainik School Entrance Exam 9th Class syllabus be found?
- 1.9 How can the cut-off marks of the Sainik School Entrance Exam Class 9th be checked?
- 1.10 To which board does the AISSEE affiliated to?
- 1.11 On which books does the Sainik School Entrance Exam Class 9th Syllabus depends?
- 1.12 What is the minimum percentage required to pass in the examination?
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020-21 Important Dates:
|Publication of the notification||October 20, 2020.|
|Start date for the application form sale||October 20, 2020.|
|Last date for getting the application form||November 19, 2020.|
|Admit card issuing date||December 15, 2020.|
|Date of the Examination||January 10, 2021.|
|Result Declaration date||Last week of the month of January, 2021.|
|Date of test for medical fitness||February 5 – February 15, 2021.|
|Issuing of final merit list||March 15 – March 20, 2021.|
Exam timings for admission in class 9- 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.The declaration of results will be on the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA).
The conducting states:
The following are the various states in which the Sainik School Entrance Exam for Class 9th will be conducted-
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir, etc.
- Age Limitation for admission in class 9- 13 years-15 years for boys only, as girls can not apply for admission in class 9 (born in between 1st April 2006 and 31st March 2008).
- As on 31st March 2021.
Educational Qualification Required:
Minimum Qualification for admission in class 9- The applicants must have either passed class 8 or appearing in class 8 final exam.
- Application fees for General or Defence category candidates- Rs.550/-
- Application fees for SC or ST category candidates- Rs.400/-
Important Documents required for application:
- Candidate’s photograph’s scanned image (10kb – 200kb in size) in JPEG or JPG format.
- Certificate of Birth- Issued by the Municipal Board or Corporation or Committee.
- Candidate’s LTI’s scanned image (10kb – 50kb in size) in the JPEG or JPG format. In case of left thumb’s unavailability RTI might be used.
- Residential Certificate- Issued by the State Government.
- Candidate’s signature’s scanned image (04kb – 30kb in size) in JPEG or JPG format.
- Caste Certificate (In case it is applicable)- Issued by the State Government.
The examination pattern:
To prepare for any exam it is very necessary to know about the pattern of the examination in order to get an idea about the question paper. The exam pattern is given below:
- The exam will be held in offline mode by filling up of OMR sheets.
- Total marks of the exam will be 400 for admission in class 9.
- The questions will be of MCQ type.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours, that is, 180 minutes for admission in class 9.
- No negative marking is there in this examination.
- The exam pattern can be understood if the candidates examines the previous years’ question papers.
- The language of the question paper for class IX entrance examination will be only English.
- For admission in Class 9 the pattern of the examination is given below-
|Topic||Number of Questions||Marks for each question||Total Marks|
|Section A- Maths||50||4||200|
|Section B- Intelligence||25||2||50|
|Section C- English||25||2||50|
|Section D- GS||25||2||50|
|Section E- Social Science||25||2||50|
Syllabus for the Examination:
It is important for the candidates to know the Sainik School Entrance Exam Class 9thsyllabus for admission because for appearing in any examination it is very important to have the information on the syllabus.
The proper knowledge of the syllabus of the examination will help the candidates to prepare well for the examination.
The syllabus can be downloaded by the candidates by visiting the official website. The syllabus of all the subjects is based mainly on books of NCERT for the students of class 8.
The syllabus for the examination is given below-
- Syllabus for English-
- Active & Passive Voice
- One Word Substitutes
- Comparative & Superlative Degrees
- Types of Sentences
- Adverb Forms
- Comprehension Passage
- Question tags & forming sentences with words
- Paragraph Writing (150 words)
- Passage Writing (150 words)
- Formal & Informal Letter Writing
- Reported Speech
- Adjective Forms
- Spotting Errors
- Constructing a story from the outlines
- xviii.Antonyms & Synonyms
- Clauses, etc.
- Syllabus for History-
- The rise and growth of British Rule in India
- Modern History of India
- World History
- Revolt against British Rule
- Struggle for Swaraj
- India in the 18th Century
- Changes in economic life
- Administrative Structure
- Religion & Social Reform Movements
- Cultural Awakening
- British policies & administration in India after 1857
- Nationalist Movement from 1923 to 1939
- Achievements of Independence, etc.
- Syllabus for Science-
- The Universe
- Structure of Atom
- Refraction of Light
- Food Production & Management- Basic Practices
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Common diseases
- Transformation of substances
- Cell Structure & Function
- Source of Energy
- Metals & Non-metals
- Syllabus according to the Science & Technology’s NCERT Text Book for class 8.
- Syllabus for Civics-
- United Nations – International Agencies
- India & it’s neighbours
- About United Nations
- Human Rights
- Development Issues
- India & the United Nations
- Foreign Policy of India
- Environmental Degradation
- Syllabus for Mathematics-
- Rational exponents & radicals including negative powers
- Circumference of circle
- Division of Polynomials
- Parallel lines & it’s properties
- Factorization of Algebraic Expressions
- Squares & square roots of large numbers
- Areas of Plane Figures- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Profit, loss & discount with percentages
- Algebraic Identities
- Cubes & cube roots
- Perimeter & Areas of Triangles
- Linear equations in one variables including word problems
- Compound Interest
- Surface Areas & Volumes of cube, cylinder, cone, sphere, hemisphere & cuboid, etc.
- Syllabus for Geography
- Natural Resources
- Indian Geography
- Resources- Types & Developments
- Human Resources
- World Geography
- Manufacturing Industries
- Social Science Text Book Class VIII Part I & Part II (NCERT)
The application procedure:
To apply for the Sainik School Entrance Exam, every student should follow the below steps accordingly. These steps are –
- At first, the candidates should register by providing email ID & phone number that are valid.
- Then, they must fill up the Application Form & should note the application number generated by the system.
- Next, they must upload the required documents.
- Finally, they should pay the application fees.
The process for filling the Application Form:
To fill the application form of Sainik School Entrance Examination, every student has to follow the below mention steps properly. These steps are –
- The candidates at first must visit the official website www.aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Then, on the home page they should click on the link showing “Fill Application Form-AISSEE 2021”.
- After that, they must fill up the form very carefully & give all the details that are required.
- Next, they should attach the documents that are being asked for.
- Finally, they must submit their form & then do the payment of application fees.
- After submission of the form a print out of application form must be taken by the candidates for use in future.
About the process of selection of candidates:
The candidates will be selected according to the merit list that will be released on 4th February, 2021. The candidates who will be selected must appear for the medical examination that is tentatively to be held within 11th February to 28th February, 2021. A final merit will be released on 11th March, 2021.
If anyone has any or more doubt regarding the downloading procedure or such else, then he or she can contact the exam authority by using the below details accordingly –
Helpline number: 8287471852, 9650173668 or 0120 6895200.
Address: Block C-20/1A/8, Sector-62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida – 201309, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
We hope that this article will be informative for you and will be helpful in providing you with all the important information.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How many Sainik Schools are there all over India?
There are total 33 Sainik Schools all over India.
Where can be the Sainik School Entrance Exam 9th Class syllabus be found?
The Sainik School Entrance Exam 9th Class Syllabus can be found on the official website of AISSEE, sainikschoolsociety.org. Further information about the syllabus can be found through the notification & the prospectus.
How can the cut-off marks of the Sainik School Entrance Exam Class 9th be checked?
The cut-off marks of the Sainik School Entrance Exam Class 9th canbe checked by visiting the link, https://sainikschoolguide.in/aissee-cut-off-marks/
To which board does the AISSEE affiliated to?
AISSEE is affiliated to the CBSE Board.
On which books does the Sainik School Entrance Exam Class 9th Syllabus depends?
The Sainik School Entrance Exam Class 9th Syllabus depends on the NCERT Books of Class VIII.
What is the minimum percentage required to pass in the examination?
The candidates must score at least 25 percent marks in every subject and 40 percent marks totally in all subjects combined to pass in the examination.