Sahastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2020, SSB has invited Constable 1522 Vacancies 2020, Candidates apply online from 29 August to 27 September 2020, Sahastra Seema Bal official website-https://ssb.nic.in/
The notification of the SSB recruitment has been released & the application form has also been provided. There are a total of 1522 vacancies for various constable posts.
Vacancies for various posts have been released such as, safaiwala, gardener, lab assistant, carpenter, driver, cook, waiter, plumber, and so on. So, the persons who are interested to apply for the same can do so by visiting the official website of SSB, that is, www.ssb.nic.in.
|SSB में कांस्टेबल के 1522 पदों पर निकली भर्ती,27 सितम्बर अंतिम तिथि||SSB Constable GD Admit Card|
|RUHS 2000 Medical Officer Recruitment||Rajasthan Pharmacist 1736 Recruitment 2020|
The notification regarding the post has been published on 29th August 2020 to 4th September 2020 in the employment newspaper and also on the official website of Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) respectively. The last date for applying for the same is after 30 days from the publication of the notification.
- 1 Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) Constable Bharti High lights:
- 1.1 The vacancy details for Sahastra Seema Bal:
- 1.2 The age criteria for SSB Constable Vacancy:
- 1.3 The Educational Qualifications:
- 1.4 The application procedure:
- 1.5 The selection procedure:
- 1.6 Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- 1.7 Cut off marks for SSB Constable Bharti:
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) Constable Bharti High lights:
|Organization’s Name||Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Vacancy for the Post||Constable|
|Number of vacancies||1522|
|Advertisement Number||338/RC/SSB/COMBINED ADVT./CTS/2020|
|Release Date of the notification (short)||28th of July, 2020|
|Release Date of the notification (detailed)||29th of August, 2020|
|Starting Date for filling up the application form||29th of August, 2020|
|End Date for filling up the application form||27th of September, 2020|
The vacancy details for Sahastra Seema Bal:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|02||Ayah (only for female)||5|
|19||Waiter (only for male)||1|
|20||Water carrier Male||101|
|21||Water Carrier Female||12|
The age criteria for SSB Constable Vacancy:
|Driver (Male)||Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-27 years|
|Lab Assistant, Ayah (female), Veterinary, Painter, Carpenter & Plumber||Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-25 years|
|Waiter, Safaiwala, Cook, Barber, Cobbler, Washerman, Gardener, Water Carrier and Tailor||Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-23 years|
- Age relaxation will be granted to the candidates with reservation as per the government norms.
The Educational Qualifications:
- Ayah- Candidates have to pass at least class 10th pass with Science & should have the certificate of the first aid exam from the Red Cross Society or candidates must be a trained Dai with at least a year’s experience in the relevant field.
- Driver- Candidates have to pass at least 10th class from a recognized board & should have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Veterinary- At least class 10th pass from a recognized board with Science as a main subject.
- Painter, Plumber, Carpenter and Others-At least class 10th pass & must have at least a work experience of 2 years in the relevant field.
- Lab Assistant- At least class 10th pass with Science stream & must have a Lab Assistant Course Certificate.
The Application Fee:
The pay scale details:
|SSB Constable Answer Key||SSB HC SI Admit Card|
|PNB Specialist Officer 535 Recruitment 2020||OIL में पैरामेडिकल स्टाफ के पदों के लिए भर्ती -15 सितम्बर से आवेदन शुरू|
The pay scale for SSB Constables is of Level-3, that means the salary varies from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 as per the 7th CPC.
The application procedure:
The application process for SSB consists of 2 phases-
- Log In and Application
The above processes are described below-
- The Process of Registration:
- The candidates have to visit the official site of SSB.
- After that, they have to fill up the details that are asked for.
- Then, they will receive a provisional registration number & a password on their registered mobile number as well as on their registered Email ID.
- In this way, their registration process will be completed.
- The Process of Log In & filling up of the Application Form:
- At first, the candidates have to log in using the registration number & password in order to fill up the application form.
- They need to fill up all the asked details carefully in form that appears on the computer screen.
- Next, they have to upload their photograph, signature & other required documents in the format that is asked for.
- They should verify all the details that they have filled in the form & then proceed for the payment of the fees.
- After paying the fees, their application process will be completed.
- Then, they can save or take a printout of the form for future.
The selection procedure:
The selection process for the SSB Constable Bharti 2020 consists of the following three stages-
|Bihar Police SI 2213 Recruitment 2020||Rajasthan Computer Teacher 14601 Recruitment 2020|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020||UPPSC MO 610 Recruitment 2020|
- Stage-I: This stage consists of a Physical Standard Test (PST) & a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). This stage is of the qualifying nature.
- Stage-II: This stage consists of a written exam of total 100 marks.
- Stage-III: This stage consists of a trade test.
These three stages of selection are described here-
- Physical Standard Test (PST):
- The height & weight requirements for the Physical Standard Test is described below-
|Height (For General Candidates)||Minimum (170 cms)||Minimum (157 cms)|
|Weight||Proportionate to height||Proportionate to height|
|Chest||Expanded-85cms Unexpanded- 80cms||NA|
- Relaxation of age as well as height will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their locations.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- There is an exemption of Ayah & Ex-Servicemen from this test, that means they are not required to give this test. But, they need to give all other tests.
|Race (For All Candidates, except for the posts of Ayah & Ex-Servicemen)||4.8 km is needed to be completed within 24 minutes||2.4 km is needed to be completed within 18 minutes|
- Written Exam for SSB Constable:
- The candidates after qualifying the PST & PET will become eligible to attend a written exam (Common Entrance Test or CET), which is applicable for all posts.
- The test will be of 2 hours & total 100 marks will be allotted for the test.
- Each question will contain 1 mark. Thus, there would be a total of 100 questions all of objective type or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The questions will be from Mathematics, General English/Hindi, Reasoning, and General Awareness & General Knowledge..
- Trade Test:
|भारतीय वायु सेना एयरमैन रैली भर्ती 2020-रजिस्ट्रेशन 08 सितम्बर से शुरू||उत्तर प्रदेश में 16 हजार सहायक शिक्षकों भर्ती|
|IBPS Clerk 1557 Vacancies 2020||आवेदन करे-उत्कर्ष क्लासेज जोधपुर में निकली विभिन्न पदों के लिए भर्ती|
Finally, a trade test will be performed where candidates of different posts have to perform the test according to the posts for which they have applied. It will be done to check their ability in that relevant field.
Cut off marks for SSB Constable Bharti:
The minimum qualifying marks for CET are-
- 50% for the candidates of the General, OBC, EWS & Ex-Servicemen categories.
- 40% for the candidates of the SC & ST categories.
We hope that you liked this article & it is helpful for you all. Please share your views about the article through your comments with us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The SSB Recruitment 2020 has been released by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
No, the female candidates will not be provided any relaxation of marks on the basis of their gender in the Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) Exam, rather the relaxation of marks will depend on their category.
The final merit list will be depended on the marks obtained by the candidates in this Written Test (CET), and furthermore they need to be medically fit for which a medical test.
The recruitment helpline number that is always active in 24*7 hours, is 09868207689.