RVUNL Admit Card 2021, Rajasthan Bijali Vibhag Bharti Hall Ticket 2021, Candidates can check RVUNL Various Type AEN, JEN, IA, Junior Chemist, Accounts Officer & Personnel Officer Call letter 2021, RVUNL Official website-https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/
Latest Update-03-09-2021-:राजस्थान बिजली विभाग में होने वाली विभिन्न पदों की लिखित परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दिए गए है, अभ्यर्थी नीचे दिए गए लिंक से अपना एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते है |
The RVUNL Admit Card 2021 for the exam that is going to be held online for various posts including Junior Chemist, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, AO, Informatics Assistant, and PO posts will be released soon by the Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. We will try to provide various details related to the RVUNL Admit Card 2021. Read this article till the end so that you do not miss any important information that will be provided here.
- 1 Details required for downloading the Admit Card:
- 1.1 Steps for downloading the RVUNL Exam Admit Card:
- 1.2 RVUNL Examination Schedule-
- 1.3 List of some Online Exam Centres:
- 1.4 Some Details mentioned in the Admit Card:
- 1.5 Documents required to be carried:
- 1.6 Some Important Websites
- 1.7 Some Instructions for the Candidates:
- 1.8 RVUNL Examination Pattern:
- 1.8.1 Frequently Asked Questions for RVUNL Exam 2021
Details required for downloading the Admit Card:
- Registration Number or Roll Number of the Candidates
- Password or Date of Birth of the Candidates
Details related to the Admit Card and the Exam:
- There are a total of 1075 vacancies for various posts.
- The exams will be held on the below given dates-
- The RVUNL Admit Card 2021 will be released at least 18 to 20 days before the date of the exam.
- The official website of RVUNL by visiting which the RVUNL Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded is www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The date and time of the exam and exam centre will be mentioned in the Admit Card which cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- A notification will be sent to the candidates on their registered Email ID or their registered SMS regarding the release of the RVUNL Admit Card 2021.
|Particulars||Link of Advertisement/ Scheme||Corrigendum in Advertisement||Tentative Exam Schedule||Download Call Letter||Information Handouts||Mock Test Link|
|Short Advertisement/Notice||Click Here||Click Here||—–||—–||—–||—–|
|Detailed Advertisement for the posts of Accounts Officer and Personnel Officer (Advertisement No.RVUN/P&A/Rectt./01/2021)||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||A. Accounts Officer B. Personnel officer|
|Detailed Advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer(Advertisement No.RVUN/P&A/Rectt./02/2021)||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Detailed Advertisement for the posts of Junior Engineer-I, Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant(Advertisement No.RVUN/P&A/Rectt./03/2021)||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||A. Jen & Jr. Chemist Except JEn (Elect.) B. InformaticsAssistant||A. Jen & Jr. Chemist Except JEn (Elect.) B. InformaticsAssistant|
|Scheme of Examination for the Posts of Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer, Junior Engineer-I, Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant||Click Here||——||——||—–||—–||—–|
Steps for downloading the RVUNL Exam Admit Card:
- The website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl must be visited by the candidates at first.
- Then, on the home page, the link indicating “Download Rajasthan State Power Companies Call Letter for JE, AE, Junior Chemist, Informatics Assistant, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer Online Examination 2021” should be clicked by them.
- After that, on the screen a Login Page will be displayed.
- Next, the registration number or roll number and D.O.B. or Password must be filled up in the required space by them.
- After doing so, the button of “Submit” should be clicked by them.
- Finally, the admit card will appear and they should properly check and download that.
- Also, the RVUNL Admit Card 2021 should be printed by them for further use.
We have tried our best to provide various important details regarding the RVUNL Admit Card 2021 with you. Please share your views about this article through comments.
RVUNL Examination Schedule-
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Date of the Exam||Shift of the Exam|
|01||AEN (Electrical & Mechanical)||4th September 2021||Morning|
|02||JEN-I (Mechanical)||4th September 2021||Afternoon|
|03||JEN-I (Civil)||5th September 2021||Morning|
|04||Personnel Officer||5th September 2021||Afternoon|
|05||JEN-I (C and IC)||6th September 2021||Morning|
|06||Informatics Assistant||6th September 2021||Afternoon|
|07||AEN (Civil, IT & Fire and Safety)||9th September 2021||Morning|
|08||Junior Chemist||9th September 2021||Afternoon|
|09||Accounts Officer||10th September 2021||Morning|
|10||AEN (C and IC)||12th September 2021||Morning|
|11||JEN-I (Fire and Safety)||12th September 2021||Afternoon|
|12||JEN-I (Electrical)||Not declared yet||–|
List of some Online Exam Centres:
- Delhi NCR
- Madhya Pradesh- Bhopal, Ujjain, Indore & Gwalior.
- Punjab- Bathinda & Sangrur.
- Haryana- Sonipat & Hisar.
- Rajasthan- Bharatpur, Jhunjhunu, Alwar, Kota, Jaipur, Abu Road, Sri Ganganagar, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Sikar & Udaipur.
- Gujarat- Gandhinagar & Mehsana.
- Maharashtra- Nagpur, Mumbai & Pune.
- Uttar Pradesh- Noida, Ghaziabad, & Faridabad.
Some Details mentioned in the Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate- Name of the Candidate will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate- Photo and Signature of the Candidate will also be present in the Admit Card.
- Roll Number of the Candidate- It will hold the roll number details.
- Category of the Candidate- Category to which the Candidate belongs will be present in the Admit Card also.
- Date of the Examination- Date of the Examination will be mentioned in the Admit Card also.
- Time of the Examination- Time of the Examination will also be there in the Admit Card.
- Venue of the Examination Centre- Venue of the Examination Centre will be mentioned.
- Various other important details- Various other important details will also be mentioned in the Admit Card.
Documents required to be carried:
- Print out of the RVUNL Admit Card 2021
- Any one of the below mentioned Photo ID Cards-
- Driving License
- Employee ID/ Bar Council ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card or e-Aadhar Card containing Photo of the Candidate
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank Passbook with Photo
- Any other ID Card or ID Proof containing Photo issued by a recognized University/ College or issued by any Gazetted Officer or any other People’s Representative on the official letterhead
- Along with the above-mentioned documents a ball point pen must also be carried by the candidates.
Some Important Websites
- Link of Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited- www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl
- Link of Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited- www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/avvnl
- Link of Rajasthan Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited- www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvpnl
- Link of Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited- www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl
- Link of Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited- www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jdvvnl
Some Instructions for the Candidates:
- The candidates must visit the exam centre day before the exam at once so that they can know about the exact distance and the exact route of the exam centre so that they can reach the exam centre on time.
- The candidates will not get any DA/ TA.
- If any mismatch between the details of admit card and the ID proof is found, the candidate will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- The following items are prohibited and thus must not be carried at the exam centre-
- Books, Notes or Notebooks
- Any electronic device
- Calculators (with or without watch)
- Mobile (with or without camera)
RVUNL Examination Pattern:
- It will be a Computer Based Examination.
- All the questions asked will be MCQ containing 5 options out of which only 1 option will be correct.
- Pass marks for UR candidates will be 30 per cent and pass marks for the Reserved category candidates will be 20 per cent.
- There will 2 parts of the Exam- Part A & Part B.
- Each part will have a duration of 1 hour and during this time the other part’s questions cannot be attempted by the candidates.
- The medium of exam will be English (except Hindi Part).
- The questions of Mathematics will be of Class 12 Level and the questions of Hindi & English will be of Class 10 Level.
- One-fourth marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer given.
- The candidates who will qualify the CBT will be eligible for the process of verification of the documents.
|Sl. No.||Phase||Part||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Phase 1 (MCQs)||Part A||Concerned Subjects||60||120|
|2||Phase 1 (MCQs)||Part B||Maths||8||8|
|3||Phase 1 (MCQs)||Part B||GK and Everyday Science||48 (36 for GK & 12 for Everyday Science)||48|
|4||Phase 1 (MCQs)||Part B||General English||8||8|
|5||Phase 1 (MCQs)||Part B||Reasoning and Mental Ability||8||8|
|6||Phase 1 (MCQs)||Part B||General Hindi||8||8|
|7||Phase 2 (Typing Speed Test)||A||Hindi Typing||–||–|
|8||Phase 2 (Typing Speed Test)||B||English Typing||–||–|
- Duration of both the typing tests will be of 15 minutes each.
Click here-RVUNL Official website
Frequently Asked Questions for RVUNL Exam 2021
Can the admit card be received by the candidates via post?
No, the admit card cannot be received by the candidates via post.
Is it necessary to carry the original copies of the Admit Card and the Photo ID Card at the exam center?
Yes, it is necessary to carry the original copies of the Admit Card and the Photo ID Card at the exam centre.
Is the admit card available for download now?
No, the admit card is not available till now for download, but it will soon be available.
Where can the candidates contact in case of any query?
In case of any query, the candidates can contact from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. at the Helpline No.- +91-94140 56655 on all working days.