RSMSSB PTI Grade-III New Syllabus 2022 Released, Rajasthan Physical Training Instructor Exam pattern, Check RSSB PTI Previous Year Question Papers, Preparation Tips & Best Books, Download Raj SMSSB PTI Test Schedule at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in:
नई सूचना-24 August 2022-:राजस्थान कर्मचारी चयन बोर्ड जयपुर द्वारा पीटीआई परीक्षा के लिए सिलेबस वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दिया गया है, अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से नया पाठ्यक्रम देख सकते है, अगर आपको विभाग द्वारा जारी किया गया सिलेबस देखने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई समस्या आ रही हो तो, आप कमेंट कर Resultuniraj.co.in टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus: The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board is conducting the competitive exam for various vacancies. Department has been uploaded the Syllabus for direct recruitment of Physical Training instructor (PTI) Grade-III 2022. Our team is introducing here about latest exam pattern for Sharirik Prashikshan Anudeshak exam. Lakhs number of aspirants applied for this competitive exam, and now they are preparing for the test. So we advised candidates that they must follow the given instructions and expert guidelines.
You must join the online test series, Mock test to improve the speed and practice to solve the question in a given time duration. All contenders may download previous year question papers and solve it. The official link for RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022 is mentioned below in this article. Other useful Rajasthan PTI Exam Study materials and exam preparation tips, best books are given here.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- 1 RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022, Physical Training Instructor Exam Pattern:
- 1.1 Rajasthan PTI Grade-III Bharti Details:
- 1.2 RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern 2022, Physical Training Instructor Test Schedule:
- 1.3 RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus 2022 Section Wise:
- 1.4 Rajasthan PTI Syllabus for Paper-II:
- 1.5 RSMSSB PTI Exam Syllabus:
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022, Physical Training Instructor Exam Pattern:
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has published an employment notification for jobless candidates. Board has been released vacancies of Physical Training Instructor post. The exam is scheduled to be held in August month. Candidates have to undergo the written exam, personal interview and document verification phases for final selection. To crack the exam and get goods marks you need of latest Rajasthan Physical Training Instructor Syllabus & Exam pattern.
We want to suggest the aspirants that they must join the othe online test series and mock test for better preparation. By the help of Rajasthan PTI Syllabus & test pattern, you can get an idea about paper level. Examinees follow expert guidelines and make strategy & planning using latest RSMSSB PTI Exam pattern.
Rajasthan PTI Grade-III Bharti Details:
|Department Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Physical Training instructor|
|Exam name||Physical Training Instructor (PTI) Grade-III Direct Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Exam Type||State Level Competitive Exam|
|Date of Exam||25 September 2022|
|Post Category||RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022|
|Phase-I||Written Exam (Paper-I & Paper-II)|
|RSMSSB PTI Syllabus link||Download RSMSSB PTI Grade-III New Syllabus 2022 PDF|
RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern 2022, Physical Training Instructor Test Schedule:
In this section, we are sharing the latest Rajasthan Physical Training Instructor Exam Pattern and test scheme. The PTI Grade-III exam has two papers, i.e., paper-I and paper-II.
PTI Paper-I pattern:
The PTI Paper-I will be held for 200 marks and candidates have to solve complete paper in 120 minutes (2 Hours). In a question paper, 100 objective type questions will be made.
|Subject Name||No. of Qs||Total Marks|
|Geographical, historical, cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan||80||80|
|Current events of Rajasthan||20||20|
|General Knowledge of World & India||60||60|
RSMSSB PTI Paper-II Pattern:
The question paper will be of maximum 260 marks, and a maximum of 40 points will be provided for participating in sports/tournaments. The period of the paper will be 2.00 hours. The question paper will carry 130 questions of multiple choices. All questions carry equal marks. There will be negative marking.
|Knowledge of Physical education at Secondary/ higher Level||30||60|
|Play and Physical Education GK or current events or History||20||40|
|Principals of Physical Education||10||20|
|Education and Game Psychology||10||20|
|Methods, Supervision and Organization of Physical Education||10||20|
|Training theory and decision||10||20|
|The science of the original anatomy, its function and health||20||40|
|Entertainment, Camps & Yoga||20||40|
RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus 2022 Section Wise:
We are providing the latest Rajasthan RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022 subject wise in this article. Candidates may check the complete syllabus for Paper-I and paper-II.
Rajasthan PTI Paper-I Syllabus:
Geographical, historical, cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan:
Location, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, budgetary trends, major tourist centers.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, KaIibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during the Medieval and Modern period
- Society and Religion
Current Affairs of Rajasthan:
Major current issues and happenings at the state level related to socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects.
General Knowledge of World & India:
Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental, problems, global strategies, globalization and its impacts, population trend and distribution, India and U.N.O., Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear non-proliferation.
Location and its advantages, Monsoonal system, drainage characteristics, changing patterns of agriculture and industries, national income-concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes, Features of India’s foreign policy, Nehru’s contribution in its making.
Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935
Educational Psychology: its meaning, scope and implications for a teacher in classroom situations. Various psychologists and their contributions in education
- Development of Learner
- Intelligence and Creativity
- Individual differences
- Development and implications in the Education of
Rajasthan PTI Syllabus for Paper-II:
General Knowledge of Physical Education of Secondary and Senior Secondary Standards: 60 Marks
- Physical Education: meaning, Aims, objectives, Scope, Need and importance
- Misconceptions about Physical Education
- Biological Foundation
- Philosophical Foundation
- Physical fitness
- Exercise programme for the development of the following parts of the body: Chest, Abdomen, Back, Neck, Arm, Shoulder, Thigh and Calf.
- Physical and health-related fitness test
- Games and sports as a cultural heritage.
- Law of Motion, Lever, Force, Center of Gravity, Equilibrium and their relationship with sports.
- Common Postural Deviations/deformities.
- Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation
- Sports Massage: History, Approach, Effect, and Types of Massage Manipulations.
- Prevention and First Aid for Common Sports Injuries.
General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and its current affairs: 40 marks
Games/Sports: Athletics, Basketball, Badminton, Chess, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Lawn Tennis, Swimming/Diving, Table Tennis, Volleyball, and Wrestling.
Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education: 20 marks
- Definitions and principles of Physical Education
- Physical education in the city/states of Greece and other countries
- Physical education in ancient India: Vedic period, Epic period and Medieval period
- Survey of Modern Physical Education in India: Pre and post-independence period.
- Contribution to the growth of physical education by leaders and movements of following: Leaders: B.P.De Coubertin, Johan Basedow, Guts Muths, H.C.Buck, G.D.Sondhi, Dr.P.M.Josheph, Prof.D.G.Wakharkar, Prof.Karan Singh and Prof.Ajmer Singh. Movements: Turnverein Movement, Philanthropiurn movement, Spartak, Y.M.C.A and Akharas
Education and Games Psychology: 20 marks
- Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, Nature, Branches, and Scope.
- Importance of Psychology in Education with special reference to Physical Education. Growth and Development
- Sports Psychology: meaning, Definitions, and nature
- Psycho-physical unity
- Individual differences
- Transfer of training
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus- important Points:
Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education: 20 Marks
Theories of Training and Decisions: 20 marks
The science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education: 40 Marks
Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga: 40 Marks
RSMSSB PTI Admit Card:
The Admit Card, exam dates, and complete test schedule will be soon available on the official website. All candidates will able to download Rajasthan PTI Admit Card before 10 days of the exam. You must ready with necessary credentials such as valid Registration ID and password. The Admit Card can be downloaded from the SSO website.
RSMSSB PTI Exam Syllabus:
We have provided all the latest and useful information regarding the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022. We hope that this post details will be helpful for all competitors. If you want to ask any question, then you can put your query in below comment box.