RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2023, RSMSSB has uploaded Informatics Assistant Exam New Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023, Candidates can Check Rajasthan Suchana Ssahayak Exam Detailed Syllabus PDF, Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 Available at-https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
RSMSSB IA – Informatics Assistant is a prestigious and also a desk job that involves daily duties of collecting and analyzing information related to various government schemes, providing information to citizens and officials, and also maintaining records and survey results.
So it involves a recruitment process of two stages that thoroughly tests candidate’s information technology knowledge and computer knowledge as well. For this year RSMSSB hiring for 2730 IA posts, for which applications are accepted from 26th January to 25th February 2023. Candidates can go through the detailed exam pattern and the syllabus of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Post 2023 in below article.
- 1 Overview of Rajasthan IA Post Recruitment 2023:
- 1.1 Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Information Assistant Recruitment:
- 1.2 Syllabus of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment:
- 1.3 Brief Syllabus of Section A: Information technology and Computer knowledge
- 1.4 Brief Syllabus of Section B: Reasoning and mental ability, Mathematics
- 1.5 General awareness:
- 1.6 General Hindi and English:
- 1.7 Part B: Skill Test
- 1.8 FAQs for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
Overview of Rajasthan IA Post Recruitment 2023:
|Recruiting Body||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Informatics Assistant – IA|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
|Admit Card||To be released|
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Information Assistant Recruitment:
Overall selection process of Informatics Assistant of RSMSSB involves checking the candidate’s capacity and knowledge in terms of Information Technology, Computer handling, general awareness, knowledge of the Rajasthan state and its language, and aptitude literacy as well. So total exam will be divided into two parts.
|Paper Name||Subject Covered||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part 1||Information Technology, Computer Literacy, Aptitude Skills, General Awareness and Language test||100||3 Hours|
|Part 2||Skill Test – Hindi and English Typing||NA||30 minutes (15 minutes each)|
- Exam will be of Computer based test, with multiple choice questions.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and incorrect answer will carry negative marking of 1/3 marks
- Candidates must secure category wise minimum cut-off qualifying marks to go to the next round.
Syllabus of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment:
Part 1 written test is further divided into two sections. Section A is for questions regarding Information technology, and basic computers. Section B is for checking candidate’s General knowledge on Rajasthan state, general awareness, Hindi, and English language knowledge.
|Sections||Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|Section A||Information technology and Computer knowledge||70||70|
|Section B||Reasoning and mental ability General awareness General Hindi and General English||30||30|
Brief Syllabus of Section A: Information technology and Computer knowledge
- Understanding and analyzing data
- Determining the necessary information to solve a problem
- Advancements in Information Technology
- Overview of computer components such as input/output devices, pointing devices, and scanners
- Basic understanding of Operating Systems, Word Processing (e.g. MS Word), Spreadsheets (e.g. MS Excel), Presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint), and Database Management Systems (e.g. MS Access)
- Introduction to the technology and rules that make the internet work
- Understanding of different types of networks like Local Area Networks (LAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN), and Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Explanation of how to search for information on the internet using search engines
- Understanding of online and offline messaging
- Explanation of the software (web browsers) used to view websites.
- How to create and maintain a website using tools like HTML and how to make a website interactive and include multimedia like images and videos
- Introduction to using the internet for voice and video calls
- Explanation of how to buy and sell things online (e-Commerce)
- Different programming languages and algorithms and their usage
Brief Syllabus of Section B: Reasoning and mental ability, Mathematics
- Data interpretation given in graphs and different situations, pie-charts, bar graphs, and tables
- Number series, alphabet series, and calendar, and odd-man-out topics
- Solving Puzzles, complex mathematical problems, and critical thinking
- Questions related to topics such as coding-decoding, blood relations, and direction sense
- Mathematics questions at class 12th level syllabus
- This will have questions about current affairs of Rajasthan state and the world
- Important news, people, and events, places
- History and current situations of Rajasthan state
- Games and sports related events
- Famous people and awards
- Indian politics with recent news
- Indian history, evolution, important persons and dates
- Awards and achievements
General Hindi and English:
This section will have questions of class 10th level language (English and Hindi), grammar, and language evolution. Candidates should practice synonyms, antonyms, and grammar related topics for this section.
Part B: Skill Test
Part B of the selection process is skill test, in this candidate’s typing skills will be tested. This round will be taken for 30 mins – 15 mins for Hindi typing and 15 minutes for English typing. There will be no marks for this round; however, candidates must qualify in this round to clear the total selection process.
FAQs for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
What is the total exam duration of the Part 1 – written test?
Total exam duration is 3 Hours for the written test.
What after the written test in Informatics Assistant recruitment?
After qualifying in written test, candidates will go through a skill test round.
Which language typing will be conducted in skill test?
Both English and Hindi typing skill will be tested in this round.
Is the skill test round compulsory?
Skill test round in compulsory and qualifying in nature, but will not carry any marks.