RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2730 Recruitment 2023, RSMSSB has released an advertisement for IA 2730 Vacancies 2023, Candidates Can Check Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Bharti Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process 2023, RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Online Registration from 25 February 2023, RSMSSB Official Website Link- https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Informatics Assistant(IA) or also called as “Suchana Sahayak” is a post name in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), for which recruitment notification is released recently on 16th January 2023 for hiring 2730 Information Assistants in Rajasthan State. Candidates can submit the applications on the website https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ as the form gets activated soon.
As the post Informatics Assistant requires lot of computer handling and information collecting duties please go through the eligibility criteria (education and other certifications) well before applying. Below is the complete article explaining about the application process, fees, age and about exam of the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant(IA) recruitment 2023.
- 1 Overview of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Hiring 2023:
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) 2023:
- 1.2 Education Qualification Details:
- 1.3 RSMSSB IA Bharti 2023 Age Criteria:
- 1.4 Age relaxation details:
- 1.5 Application Fee Details :
- 1.6 Pay Scale Details:
- 1.7 Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Bharti 2023 Selection Process:
- 1.8 Steps for the application – RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment 2023
- 1.9 Important Links to Note:
- 1.10 FAQs for RSMSSB IA Post Recruitment 2023:
Overview of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Hiring 2023:
|Recruiting Organization||RSMSSB – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||IA – Information Assistant|
|Advertising Date||16th January 2023|
|Application Start Date||27th January 2023|
|Application End Date||25th February 2023|
|Application Link||To be active|
|Election Process||Written TestSkill TestDocuments Verification|
|Written test dates||Tentative in July 2023|
Vacancy Details of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) 2023:
In total 2730 vacancies of Informatics Assistant are announced, of which 2415 posts are for TSP Areas and remaining 315 are for Non-TSP areas. For further details like category-wise and horizontal reservation-wise vacancy details, please go through the official notification PDF attached in below article.
Education Qualification Details:
|Post Name||Education Details|
|Informatics Assistant – IA||Candidates must have completed a Degree/Graduation in any computer-related streams like Computer engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Applications etc.|
Must have good typing skills and possess knowledge of Hindi Devanagari Script and Hindi TypingShould submit the certificate of RSCIT
RSMSSB IA Bharti 2023 Age Criteria:
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
Age relaxation details:
- Female candidates – 5 years
- Male candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS – 5 years
- Female candidates of SC/ST/OBC /EWS categories – 10 years
- PwD of General category – 10 years
- PwD of OBC category – 13 year
- PwD of SC/ST category – 15 years
Application Fee Details :
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs.450|
|Candidates with income below 2.5 Lakh||Rs.250|
Pay Scale Details:
Selected candidates will receive pay scale of Rs. Rs.20, 800/- to Rs.80,500/- monthly, in the pay matrix of Level 8.
Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Bharti 2023 Selection Process:
It starts with a CBT – computer based written test of 100 marks, and followed by a skill test (typing test). Each round is qualifying in nature and only the selected candidates will be called for final documents verification process.
Steps for the application – RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment 2023
All the recruitments of RSMSSB, applications will have to submit in Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) portal.
- So visit the Rajasthan application portal SSO https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
- If you are a registered candidate, then login to the portal and click Apply Online
- Select the post name, read through all the instructions, and click on precede
- All the information regarding personal data, education, and category has to be filled out
- Category-wise application fees must be paid, and scanned copies of required documents to be uploaded to the portal
- Finish the process and submit the form.
Important Links to Note:
FAQs for RSMSSB IA Post Recruitment 2023:
What is the exact date of application form opening for RSMSSB IA post?
Application form will open from 17th January 2023.
How many vacancies available for General category candidates?
For this details, please check the official notification given above.
Is this recruitment for both TSP and Non-TSP areas?
Yes, this is for TSP and Non-TSP areas as well, where 2415 posts -TSP and 315 for Non-TSP areas.
Where I need to submit the applications for this recruitment?
Applications must be submitted through Rajasthan SSO portal, link above.