RSMSSB CET Graduation Level Answer Key 7th & 8th January 2023, RSMSSB graduate Level CET answer key 7th & 8th January 2023, Candidates Can Check CET Rajasthan 7th & 8th January 2023 Exam Analysis & Review, Rajasthan CET Graduation Level Exam Answer key Available at-https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
RSMSSB – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board had earlier announced the recruitment notification for Graduate Level Common Eligibility Test (CET) for hiring candidates for 2996 vacancies in various departments and posts. The application window was open from 22nd September till 31st October 2022.
This entrance exam is conducted for posts like Patwari, Junior Accountant, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, and Assistant Jailor etc. Lakhs of aspirants has applied for the CET and examinations were scheduled from 7th January and 8th January 2023.
As soon the exams gets over, the officials will release the RSMSSB CET Graduation Level Answer Key 2023 on the website, and candidates can calculate their scores and raise the objections against wrong evaluations if any. Below are the complete details on how to download the answer key and raise objections, and other details.
Overview of RSMSSB CET Graduation Level Answer Key 2023
|Examination Name||RSMSSB Graduation Level CET|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|Exam dates||7th and 8th January|
|Answer Key||2nd Week of January|
|Objection form||To be notified|
|Answer Key Link||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=AGDAnN3xlANlxQ9BZvzaeg==|
As soon the exams gets over, answer key for all the exams (set wise) will be released on the website for candidates. And officials are ready to release the answer key as soon as possible now, please keep checking the website.
Steps to Download the RSMSSB CET Graduation Level Answer Key 2023
- Go to the RSMSSB website with link https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- On the Home Page, select the category “Candidate Corner”
- Now select the option “Answer Key” under it, and select the exam year and exam name
- Click on View, and complete answer key will be shown in the PDF form.
- Click on download option on right corner, and answer key will be downloaded on your system
Once the Answer keys are released, candidates should carefully analyze the answers and check if any incorrect answers given. Along with answer key, officials will also provide link for objection form, where candidates can raise the objections (claim for incorrect answers).
Steps to Raise the Objections against the Answer Key:
- Visit the same website as given above https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Under “Candidate Corner” select the option “Online Objection”
- Select the exam name, set name and question to raise the claim
- Give brief of the correct answer with supporting documents
- Pay the objection fees and submit the objection form
Candidates must submit the objections only within the mentioned dates. If the claims are correct, the answer will be revised and the final answer key will be uploaded on the website.
FAQs on RSMSSB CET Graduation Level Answer Key 2023
When can we expect the RSMSSB CET answer keys for the Graduate level?
The answer key will be released a few days after the exams get over.
When is the final exam of the CET Graduate Level of RSMSSB?
The last exam is on 8th January 2023.
How much is the objection-raising fee?
The exact objection fee is not known yet, it will be announced once the answer keys released.