The exam of RRB NTPC 2022 will be conducted by RRB from December 2022 till January 2022. On December 2022, the link of the exam was activated by RRB. This link will remain active till January 2022.
As per the schedule, the admit card will be released on RRB’s all the regional websites on December 2022.
For the exam, almost 23,00,000 candidates will appear and there are a total of 35,208 vacancies for various kinds of posts. Before they appear for the exam, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam as well as the syllabus of the exam very well.
Syllabus of RRB NPTC CBT Exam:
A candidate must know the syllabus very thoroughly so that they can do their preparation well. The stage I of the exam will consist of 100 questions of MCQ type. The questions will consist of three sections, viz. GI & Reasoning, Maths and General Awareness.
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Syllabus for General Awareness-
- Art & Culture of India
- History of India & Freedom Struggle
- Indian Polity & Governance- Constitution & Political System
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- UN & other important World Organizations
- Social & Economic Geography of India & World
- Games & Sports
- General Scientific & Technological Developments including Space & Nuclear Program of India
- Indian Literature
Syllabus for Mathematics-
- Profit & Loss
- Elementary Statistics
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Time & Work
- Elementary Algebra
- Number System
- Ratio & Proportions, etc.
Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning-
- Coding & Decoding
- Decision Making
- Analytical Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences
- Mathematical Operations
- Data Sufficiency
- Interpretation of Graphs
- Venn Diagram
- Statement- Conclusion
- Completion of Number & Alphabetical Series
- Statement- Courses of Action, and so on.
Pattern of Examination:
A total of 100 questions will be there in the Exam and the total duration of the exam will be 1 & a half hours, that is, 90 minutes (120 minutes, that is, 2 hours for the candidates of PwBD category).
All the questions asked in the examination will be of MCQ type questions. The pattern of examination is given below:
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
Some tips for preparation for the RRB NTPC CBT:
The following are some tips for the candidates who will appear for RRB NTPC CBT, so that they can prepare well for the exam and perform well in the examination-
- The candidates must not allot for any one subject. The tough topics must be chosen before whereas the easy topics must be chosen afterward.
- The candidates must focus on the mock test present at the official site of RRB. These tests can give an idea to the candidates about the kind of questions that might be asked in the examination.
- The candidates should try to improve both their speed as well as accuracy so that they can cover all the questions as they will be required to solve 100 questions in just 90 minutes. For this, the candidates must practice reading as well as solve previous year question papers and should regularly give the mock tests.
- The candidates must devote themselves to all the sections equally and must not stick to any one section. For accomplishing this, they should make a time table and must follow it strictly. This will help them to complete the syllabus for all the sections and also will prevent them from facing a mental block from studying a single subject for a long time.
- The candidates must practice mathematics regularly and also they should memorize all the shortcuts, tricks as well as important formulas & theories. So that they can perform well in this time-consuming section and thus they can perform well in the examination as a whole.