RRB NTPC Name Wise Admit Card 2021- Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct the Non-Technical exam in December & you can download zone wise hall ticket soon.
Today, we are going to provide you information related to RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021. So, for all the details please read the article till the end. For the 1st stage of CBT, the RRB NTPC Admit Card is going to be released in December’s 1st week.
Before 4 days of the date of the exam, the admit cards will be released. The admit card of RRB NTPC can be availed of by visiting regional websites of twenty-one RRBs.
The date of the exam, the city where the exam will be held as well as the mock test details will be announced by RRBs before the publishing of the admit card.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
The candidates need to enter their User ID (that is, their registration number) and the password (their D.O.B.) in order to download their admit cards.
- 1 Railway NTPC Zone Wise Admit Card 2021 Details
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 Downloading procedure:
- 1.3 The Official Websites of different regions:
- 1.4 What to do if you forget registration number:
- 1.5 Different stages of the admit card:
- 1.6 Important points regarding the admit card:
- 1.7 Details present in the admit card:
- 1.8 Required documents during exam:
- 1.9 Guidelines for exam day:
- 1.10 Contact Details
- 1.11 Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1.11.1 What should one do in case of any kind of discrepancies in the admit card?
- 1.11.2 What should be done if the page of admit card is taking too long to load?
- 1.11.3 Can the exam centre be changed?
- 1.11.4 Will there be separate admit card for scribes?
- 1.11.5 When will be the name of the allotted city for test known?
Railway NTPC Zone Wise Admit Card 2021 Details
The admit card will contain the information related to the examination as well as the candidate’s personal details. No hard copy of the RRB NTPC Admit Card will be received by any candidate.
The 1st stage CBT of RRB NTPC is scheduled to be held tentatively in the second week of December 2020. In fifteen languages, English, Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri, Urdu, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Konkani, Telugu, and Malayalam, the RRB NTPC’s CBTs will be conducted.
21st September- The status of the application form of RRB NTPC has been released on 21st September 2020.
|Events related to RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020||CBT exam’s 1st Phase||From December 28, 2020 t0 13 January 2021|
|RRB NTPC CBT||CBT exam’s 2nd Phase||16 January 2021 to 30 January 2021|
|RRB NTPC Exam||CBT Exam 3rd Phase||31 January 2021 to 12 February 2021|
|RRB NTPC Exam||CBT Exam 4th Phase||16 February to 03 March 2021|
|RRB NTPC Exam||CBT Exam 5th Phase||04 March to 27 March 2021|
|RRB NTPC Exam||CBT Exam 6th Phase||01 April to 08 April 2021|
|RRB NTPC Exam||CBT Exam 7th Phase||23 July to 31 July 2021|
If you are a candidate for this, then you surely want to download your admit card without any kind of hassle.
Here we have enlisted some simple steps to make this procedure easy and effortless, you can check them out from the below section:
Total Time: 6 minutes
The candidates must visit the respective RRBs’ official website.
Admit Card Link
After that, on the home page, they must click the link, which will indicate admit card download.
Application ID & Password
Then, it will be required to enter the User ID & password of the candidates.
Admit Card on Screen
After doing so, on the computer screen admit card will be appeared.
Download Admit Card
Finally, the admit card can be downloaded and the candidates should take a printout of it in order to use it in the future.
The Official Websites of different regions:
- RRB NTPC Gorakhpur Admit Card 2020- rrbgkp.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Kolkata Admit Card 2020- rrbkolkata.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Guwahati Admit Card 2020- rrbguwahati.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Ranchi Admit Card 2020- rrbranchi.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Chennai Admit Card 2020- rrbchennai.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Patna Admit Card 2020- rrbpatna.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Ajmer Admit Card 2020- rrbajmer.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Bangalore Admit Card 2020- rrbbnc.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Bhopal Admit Card 2020- rrbbpl.nic.in
- RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Admit Card 2020- rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Bilaspur Admit Card 2020- rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Allahabad Admit Card 2020- rrbald.gov.in
- RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2020- rrbbbs.gov.in
What to do if you forget registration number:
If you forget about your registration details, then no need to panic as it can easily be resolved through some simple steps. Please check them out
- The candidates should click on the tab showing “Forgot Registration Number” first.
- Then, two options will be appeared, which will indicate- search by name & D.O.B. / Email ID & D.O.B.
- In order to get the RegistrationNo. the candidates must choose one of the two options, and also they are required to enter their name, D.O.B. & mother’s name.
Different stages of the admit card:
- Admit Card for RRB NTPC CBT 1- For this stage, the admit card will be issued for the candidates registered for all the posts.
- Admit Card for RRB NTPC CBT 2- For this stage, the admit card will be issued for the candidates who have qualified the CBT’s 1st stage.
- Admit Card for RRB NTPC CBAT- For the post of Traffic Assistant and Station Master CBAT is conducted. The admit card will be issued for this stage on the basis of 2nd stage CBT’s performance of the candidates.
- Admit Card for Typing Skill Test-For the post of Junior Time Keeper, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist & Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, this test will be conducted. For this stage, the admit card will be issued for the candidates who have qualified the 2nd stage of CBT.
- Admit Card for Verification of Documents and Medical Examination- On the basis of the candidates’ performance in Typing Skill Test and CBAT, the admit card will be issued for this stage.
Important points regarding the admit card:
- The information related to admit card will be provided to the candidates via SMS & email.
- No admit card will be sent by post to the candidates under any circumstances.
- At the time of downloading the admit card, the candidates must read all instructions very carefully.
- There will be a list of details regarding free travel authority in the admit card for the candidates belonging to SC or ST category who have opted for the facility of free rail travel. These candidates on submitting e-admit card’s self-attested copy will be able to book tickets.
- The SC or ST candidates have to carry an ID proof as well as their caste certificate, during their journey.
- It is necessary for the candidates to bring a coloured photo same to the one that they have uploaded during the process of registration (of size 35mm x 45mm).
- Blank spaces must be left on the places in the admit card by the candidates where self-declaration paragraph is to be written and LTI and sign of the candidates is to be provided.
- The candidates are required to sign & affix Left Thumb Impression, and write self-declaration paragraph in front of the invigilator & hand it over to them during the exam.
Details present in the admit card:
There will be 2 parts in the admit card- RRB Copy & Candidate’s Copy. The Candidate’s Copy will be checked at exam centre by the invigilator& the RRB Copy will be retained by him/her.
Till the end of the process of recruitment, it is advised that the candidates must keep the admit card with them safely. For the locating center of the exam, a google link will also be present in the admit & a barcode will also be there.
The details on the Candidate’s Copy of Admit Card are as follows-
- Name of the candidate – The name of the candidate will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Registration Number – The registration number of the candidate will be mentioned.
- Date of Exam – The exact date of the examination should be given.
- Roll Number – The roll number must be provided.
- Exam Shift – The time of examination will be mentioned.
- Landmark – The landmark of the examination center will also be mentioned.
- Exam Centre’s name & address – The actual address and the center name must be provided.
- Google Map Link – The Google Map link of the examination center must be given.
- Signature of the candidate – The full signature of the candidate will also be mentioned.
- Signature of the invigilator – Full signature of the invigilator should be mentioned.
- Exam Slot – Proper exam slot will be provided.
- Reporting Time – The exact reporting time will be mentioned.
- Exam Trade – The trade of the examination should be provided.
- Session of Exam – The proper session of the examination must be provided.
- Photograph of the candidate – A clear photograph will be provided.
- Signature of the Chairman – The signature of the chairman should also be mentioned.
- Nearest Railway Station – Candidates will get the information about the nearest information on there to admit card after releasing them.
The details on the RRB Copy of admit card are-
- Name of the candidate – Name of the candidate should be mentioned in the admit card.
- Registration Number – The registration number of the candidate will be provided.
- Date of Exam – The actual date of the examination will be given.
- Roll Number – The roll number must be provided in the admit card.
- Exam Shift – The details of exam shift will also be mentioned.
- Space for self-declaration – An enough space will be provided in the admit card for self-declaration.
- Code of Test Centre – The code of the examination centre will also be given.
- Exception if any
- Signature of the candidate – The full signature of the candidate should be provided.
- Signature of the invigilator – Full signature of the invigilator will be mentioned.
- Exam Slot – Proper exam slot will be given.
- Reporting Time – The actual reporting time must be mentioned.
- Date of Birth – The birth date of the candidate will also be mentioned.
- Space for affixing the Photograph of the candidate – An enough space will be provided for affixing the photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the Chairman – Signature of the Chairman must be provided.
- Barcode – The barcode of the examination centre will also be given.
- Candidate’s LTI (1 &2)
Required documents during exam:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Photo ID of College or University
- In case of Government employees, ID that is issued by employer
- Print out of e-Aadhaar (not Xerox)
Guidelines for exam day:
- Reporting Time- It is necessary that the examinees must reach the exam centre 1 hour before the reporting time.
- Wearing Masks- The examinees must wear masks during the exam due to the emergent situations regarding COVID-19.
- Unfair Means- The examinees from appearing in exam will be debarred if found using any unfair means.
- Banned Items- The items like calculators, Bluetooth devices, mobile phones, belts, metallic wears, pen drive, wrist watches, shoes, wallets or purses, laptops and other electronic items must not be carried by the examinees in the exam centre.
- Thumb Impression & Self Declaration- In invigilator’s presence, the self-declaration should be written and LTI should be affixed by the examinees.
- Admit Card’s Scanning- The scanning of admit card will be done by authority through barcode and that will be there on admit card.
- Sanitisation- After each shift of exam, the centre will be sanitised properly.
- Social Distancing- According to guidelines that are issued by the Indian Government because of COVID-19, social distancing between examinees will be maintained by Railways.
If any candidate has any doubt regarding the admit card of RRB NTPC, then he or she should contact the authority by using the given details –
Contact number – 6291516873.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
What should one do in case of any kind of discrepancies in the admit card?
In case of any kind of discrepancies in the admit card, the candidates must contact to the authority of the exam in order to correct the discrepancies.
What should be done if the page of admit card is taking too long to load?
The candidates should wait for 5 minutes and try again after 5 minutes, as because of heavy load in server, the page might take a long time to load.
Can the exam centre be changed?
No, the exam centre cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Will there be separate admit card for scribes?
Yes, there will be separate admit card for scribes.
When will be the name of the allotted city for test known?
A few days before the release of the admit card, the link for checking the name of the allotted city for test will be activated. By logging in to their account the examinees will be able to check the name of the allotted city for test.
We hope that this article was helpful for you. Please share your views regarding this article with us through your precious comments. Please stay with us for updates regarding this as we will update you as soon as any notification will be released by the authorities.