RRB MI Answer Key 2021:- Railway Recruitment Board has been released an official answer sheet of Ministerial & Isolated (MI) Categories. Candidates may raise objections up to 28th February 2021.
The candidates can check the answer key, objection link, and other details by visiting the regional websites.
If any student has any objection regarding the answer key, if they feel that any of the answers provided in the answer key is correct, they can object to it.
The objections against the RRB MI Answer Key 2021 can be raised from 22nd February 2021 by visiting the regional website according to the region the candidate belongs to.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Downloading and objection procedure for Railyway MI Answer Sheets 2021
The candidates can download and object to the answer key of RRB MI by following the steps that have been provided below-
- At first, the candidates must visit the website rrcb.gov.in.
- Then, they should click on “RRB MI Answer Key 2021 CEN 03/2019” on the homepage.
- After that, they must enter all the required credentials for login.
- After doing so, they must click on the button “Login.”
- After that, they will be able to check the answer key. They can also save it for further reference.
- After checking the answer key, they will object to it if they feel any mistake in it.
- They will be able to object to the answer key up to 28th February 2021. The candidates must provide proper references and the objection of the answers that they feel to be incorrect to be re-checked by the Board.
The candidates must submit their objections within 06:00 p.m. of 28th February 2021. If the candidates fail to do so, they will not submit any further objection after the specified date and time.
If the candidates want to object to the answer key, they must pay 50 rupees, and; the Bank Services Charges will also be added for every question against which candidates will object.
If the objection is found correct after evaluation, the paid money will be refunded to the candidates. The refund will be provided in the same account from where the fee’s payment will be done.
The various regions of RRB are as follows-
- RRB Kolkata
- RRB Allahabad
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Ajmer
- RRB Chandigarh
- RRB Jammu Kashmir
- RRB Ahmedabad
- RRB Bangalore
- RRB Secunderabad
- RRB Bhopal
- RRB Muzaffarpur
- RRB Patna
- RRB Chennai
- RRB Malda
- RRB Ranchi
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Bhubaneshwar
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram
- RRB Siliguri
- RRB Gorakhpur
- RRB Guwahati