RRB JE Recruitment 2022 Notification, RRB will be soon released the Junior Engineer advertisement 2022, Candidates Can Check RRB JE Bharti Complete details, How to apply RRB JE Recruitment 2022, RRB JE Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria
Junior Engineers, Junior engineers for IT Branch, Chemical and metallurgical assistant and depot material Superintendent will be recruited through the RRB JE Recruitment 2022. We will discuss various information about the RRB JE Recruitment 2022 via this article today.
- 1 RRB JE Bharti 2022 Selection process:
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of RRB JE Bharti 2022:
- 1.2 Required educational qualification:
- 1.3 RRB JE Age limit:
- 1.4 Age relaxation details:
- 1.5 RRB JE Nationality details:
- 1.6 Exam pattern of paper 1:
- 1.7 Exam pattern of paper 2:
- 1.8 RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Syllabus:
- 1.9 Application process of RRB JE Bharti 2022:
- 1.10 Required documents of RRB JE Recruitment 2022:
- 1.11 Application fee for RRB Junior Engineer Bharti 2022:
- 1.12 Salary during training period:
- 1.13 Salary after training period:
- 1.14 Career growth:
- 1.15 FAQs for RRB JE Recruitment 2022:
RRB JE Bharti 2022 Selection process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of –
- Computer-based test 1
- Computer-based test 2
- Verification of documents
- Medical test
Vacancy Details of RRB JE Bharti 2022:
- There are 12,918 vacancies for the post of junior engineer.
- There are 227 vacancies for the post of depot material Superintendent.
- There are 29 vacancies for the post of junior engineer of it branch.
- There are 387 vacancies for the post of chemical and metallurgical assistant.
- There are total 13561 vacancies.
Note- All the vacancies are tentative.
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Required educational qualification:
- Diploma course of three years in the required stream of engineering.
- BE or B.Tech. in the required stream of engineering.
- Final year students of degree course or diploma course will not be eligible for applying.
RRB JE Age limit:
The age limit will be from 18 years to 33 years.
Age relaxation details:
The details regarding age relaxation is as follows-
- SC candidates- 5 years
- ST candidates- 5 years
- OBC (NCL) candidates- 3 years
- UR ESM candidates who have given service for more than 6 months after attestation- 33 years + years of service in Defence + 3 years
- OBC NCL ESM candidates who have given service for more than 6 months after attestation- 36 years + years of service in Defence + 3 years
- SC or ST ESM candidates who have given service for more than 6 months after attestation- 38 years + years of service in Defence + 3 years
- OBC NCL Candidates domiciled in J & K from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989- 41 years
- UR Candidates domiciled in J & K from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989- 38 years
- SC or ST Candidates domiciled in J & K from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989- 43 years
- Candidates working in railway canteens, institutes & cooperative societies-
UR- 33 years + time of service or 5 years whichever is lower.
ST or SC- 38 years + time of service or 5 years whichever is lower.
OBC NCL- 36 years + time of service or 5 years whichever is lower.
- Widow, separated women or divorcee women-
OBC NCL- 38 years
UR- 35 years
ST- 40 years
SC- 40 years
- UR PwD- 10 years
- OBC NCL PwD- 13 years
- SC PwD- 15 years
- ST PwD- 15 years
- Candidates working as Group C & D railway staff, substitutes & casual labour and have done minimum 3 years services-
UR- 40 years
SC or ST- 45 years
OBC- 43 years
RRB JE Nationality details:
- The candidates should be a citizen of India, subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- A Tibetan exile who came to India before 1st January 1962 is also eligible.
- An individual Having Indian beginning and have been relocated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia, East African countries of Kenya, Vietnam and the United Republic of Tanzania.
Exam pattern of paper 1:
- The test will comprise of MCQS and the duration will be 90 minutes.
- There will be 100 questions carrying one mark each and 1/3 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The paper will comprise of four sections, which are, General awareness, general intelligence and reasoning, Mathematics and general science.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|G.I. & Reasoning||25|
Exam pattern of paper 2:
- All the questions asked will be of MCQ types and the candidates will have to attend 100 questions out of 150 questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Each question will carry one mark and 1/3 marks will be deducted for every incorrectly answered question.
- The question paper will comprise of five sections, that are, General awareness, basic knowledge of computer application, technical abilities, physics and chemistry, Basic fundamentals of environment and pollution.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Physics and Chemistry||15|
|Environment & Pollution (Basics)||10|
|Computer Application Basics||10|
RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Syllabus:
The syllabus is as follows-
General knowledge syllabus
- Current affairs
- Culture and history of India
- Indian polity and constitution
- Indian economy
- Indian geography
- General scientific developments
- environmental issues
- General technological developments
- Number system
- Lowest common multiple
- highest common factor
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Age problems
- Time and work
- Pipes and cisterns
- Profit and loss
Basic knowledge of computer syllabus
- Computers and their architecture
- Microsoft Office
- Input devices and output devices
- Operating systems
- Web sites and web browsers
- Storage devices
- Internet and e-mail
- Operating systems
- computer virus
Technical ability syllabus
- Electrical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
General science syllabus
- Biology or life sciences
General reasoning syllabus
- coding decoding
- Alphabetical series
- Number series
- Mathematical operations
- Venn diagram
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Data interpretation
- Data sufficiency
- Analytical reasoning
- Similarities and differences
Fundamentals of environment syllabus
- Basics of environment
- Pollution control strategies
- Adverse effects of environmental pollution
- Waste management
- Ozone depletion
- Global warming
- Types of pollution
- Acid rain
Application process of RRB JE Bharti 2022:
The candidates will be able to apply for the RRB JE Recruitment 2022 by the following process-
- They should visit the official website of RRB first.
- Then, they should visit the region for application.
- After that, they must do registration and then sign in.
- Next, they must provide all the required details, choose the post of application and make payment of the application fee.
- Finally, they must submit the application form for completing the application process.
Required documents of RRB JE Recruitment 2022:
The following documents will be required for applying for the RRB JE Recruitment 2022 –
- Passport size photo
- Marksheet of class 10, class 12, graduation, etc.
- Any government ID proof
Application fee for RRB Junior Engineer Bharti 2022:
The application fee will be ₹500 for the candidates belonging to general category and it will be ₹250 for the candidates belonging to reserved category and the female candidates.
Salary during training period:
- Basic Pay- 35,400 rupees
- DA- 10,974 rupees (31% of basic pay)
- Total- 46,374 rupees (no deductions)
Salary after training period:
- Basic Salary- 36500 rupees
- DA- 11315 rupees
- HRA- 9855 rupees
- TA- 4716 rupees
- Total- 62386 rupees
- Income Tax- 6163 rupees
- Professional Tax- 200 rupees
- Miscellaneous Tax- 1000 rupees
- Total- 7363 rupees
The level of career growth under the RRB JE Recruitment 2022 is as follows-
- Junior engineer
- Senior engineer or senior section engineer
- Assistant divisional engineer
- Divisional engineer
- Senior divisional engineer
We have tried to provide various details regarding RRB JE Recruitment 2022 through this article. In case of any query, you can ask about it via comments.