RPSC School Lecturer Exam Analysis 2022, RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam held from 11th October to 21st October 2022, Candidates can Check RPSC School Lecturer Exam Subject Wise paper review, Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Exam Expected Cut off & Paper review
The admit card of RPSC school lecturer exam was released on October 7, 2022. The exam has started on October 11th, 2022 and will continue up to October 21, 2022. The exam of Sanskrit Edu department will be held on November 15, 2022 till November 17, 2022. Thus, its admit card will be released later. We will share various details related to RPSC school lecturer exam analysis 2022 via this article.
- 1 About the RPSC School Lecturer exam:
- 1.1 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam analysis:
- 1.2 Exam pattern of RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam 2022:
- 1.3 Overall RPSC School Lecturer exam analysis:
- 1.4 What next after completion of written exam:
- 1.5 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Answer key 2022:
- 1.6 FAQs for RPSC School Lecturer Exam Analysis & Review :
About the RPSC School Lecturer exam:
- There will be two papers in the exam.
- The exam will comprise of MCQS.
- The total marks in the exam will be 450.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam analysis:
After the completion of the exam, the analysis of the exam will be done and the following things will be looked over-
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Number of good attempts in different subjects
Exam pattern of RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam 2022:
- The two papers and the exam will be of general studies and the subject concerned.
- The general studies paper will comprise of 150 Marks and will have a duration of 1.5 hours.
- The concerned subject paper will comprise of 300 Marks and will have a duration of 3 hours.
- Thus, total marks will be 450 and total duration will be 4.5 hours.
- All the questions asked will be in MCQ format.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every incorrectly answered question.
Overall RPSC School Lecturer exam analysis:
The overall analysis of the exam will be done on the basis of difficulty level and number of good attempts in different sections that are-
- General awareness
- General intelligence & reasoning
- English language & comprehension
What next after completion of written exam:
After the completion of the written examination, the candidates will be called for verification of documents on specific date. The following documents will be required for the process of verification of documents-
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card or print out of e-Aadhaar
- Employer ID
- Voter ID card
- Matriculation certificate
- Government school or college ID
- Any other photo identity card issued by government
- Ex servicemen discharge book issued by Ministry of Defense
- Other educational certificates
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Answer key 2022:
The answer key of the exam will also be soon released after the exam will get completed. It will release on the official website of our PSE.
We have tried to provide various details related to RPSC school lecturer exam analysis 2022 through this article today. We hope that this article will be useful for you. Please share your views about this article through your valuable comments.