RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022, RPSC has released an advertisement for FSO 200 vacancies 2022, Candidates Can Check RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern 2022, RPSC FSO Online from 1st November to 30th November 2022 at-https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC has released notification for the recruitment for the post of Food Safety Officer. It is a part of Medical and Health Services Department. The applications will be accepted from November 01, 2022. We will share various details related to RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 via this article today. Thus, all the interested candidates must read this article till the end.
- 1 Important Dates of RPSC Food Safety Officer Bharti 2022:
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022:
- 1.2 Educational Qualification Required:
- 1.3 RPSC Food Safety Officer Age Limit:
- 1.4 RPSC Food Safety Officer Detailed Syllabus:
- 1.5 Exam Pattern of RPSC FSO Bharti 2022:
- 1.6 The selection process of RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022:
- 1.7 Salary details of RPSC Food Safety Officer Bharti 2022:
- 1.8 RPSC FSO Notification 2022 Application Process:
- 1.9 Application Fee for RPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2022:
- 1.10 Process for downloading the Admit Card:
- 1.11 Details present in the Admit Card:
- 1.12 Documents required to be carried during the exam:
- 1.13 RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022 Result:
- 1.14 FAQs for RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
Important Dates of RPSC Food Safety Officer Bharti 2022:
Some important dates related to the RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 are-
|Start date for the application process||1st November 2022|
|Last date for the application process||30th November 2022|
|Date of Admit Card release||Not declared yet|
|Date of Examination||Not declared yet|
|Date of release of Result||Not declared yet|
|Official website link||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Apply Online Form Link||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline|
Vacancy Details of RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022:
The vacancy details under the RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 are given in the table which has been given below-
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Educational Qualification Required:
The required educational qualification for the recruitments are as follows-
- A degree in Biotechnology or Dairy Technology or Agriculture Science or Food Technology or Microbiology or Veterinary Sciences or Oil Technology or Biochemistry or Medicine or Masters in Chemistry or any other equivalent degree from any recognized university or institution under the Central Government.
- Completion of training specified by Food Authority from any recognized institution which has been approved for the purpose. (Training shall be given during the probation period & it will not be required prior selection).
- Provided that no one having financial interest in import, manufacture or sale of any article might be appointed as FSO under the rules.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in the Devnagari script must also be there along with the knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Age Limit:
- The age limit is 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January, 2023.
- Age relaxation will also be provided according to the norms.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Detailed Syllabus:
The syllabus of the exam is provided below-
- Topics related to the Subject:
- Chemical bonds & forces
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Microbiology related topics
- Bio Molecules
- Other topics related to Organic, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
- Endocrine System
- Reproductive System
- Immune System
- Other topics related to Biology
- Statistical Analysis
- Medicinal Crops
- Horticulture Crops
- Livestock Products
- Dairy Equipment & Utilities
- Other related topics
- Food Laws
- Post Harvest Physiology
- Food Preservation & Processing Methods
- Hygiene & Sanitation, etc.
- General Knowledge:
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan
- History of Rajasthan
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Literature of Rajasthani Language
- Art & Culture of Rajasthan
- Important Persons
- Important Events
- Traditions of Rajasthan, etc.
Exam Pattern of RPSC FSO Bharti 2022:
The exam pattern of the exam is as follows-
- The exam comprises of 150 questions carrying 1 mark each.
- All the questions will be MMCQs.
- Total duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.33 marks.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Topics related to Subject||110||110|
|G.K. of Rajasthan||40||40|
The selection process of RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of-
- Written Test
Salary details of RPSC Food Safety Officer Bharti 2022:
The recruited candidates will get a salary of L-11 level of the Pay Matrix along with 4200 rupees grade pay.
RPSC FSO Notification 2022 Application Process:
The candidates can apply by the following procedure-
- The candidates should visit the website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in & check their eligibility.
- Next, they should fill up the application form properly, upload sign & photo and make payment of application fee.
- Then, they must click on the button of “Submit”.
- On final submission of the application form, the application process will get completed.
Application Fee for RPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2022:
|OBC NCL or EWS or EBC of Rajasthan||250 rupees|
|ST or SC of TSP Area||150 rupees|
|General or EBC or OBC CL of Rajasthan||350 rupees|
|SC or PWD or ST and people of Rajasthan with family income less than 2.5 lakh rupees||150 rupees|
The application fee can be paid via online mode.
Process for downloading the Admit Card:
The admit card for the RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam can be downloaded by following the below mentioned process-
- The candidate should at first visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, they must click on the link of admit card page.
- After that, they should provide all the required details and then submit them.
- Finally, they will be able to download the admit card.
Details present in the Admit Card:
The following details will be present in the admit card-
- Name and Photo of the Candidate will be present in the admit card.
- Centre of the Exam will also be mentioned in the admit card.
- Other instructions and information will be there in the admit card’s back side.
- Signature of the Candidate will also be present in the admit card. The signature in admit card and that which will be done in the exam hall must match.
Documents required to be carried during the exam:
The below given documents must be carried during the exam-
- Admit Card
- Any Photo ID Proof
RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022 Result:
The result can be availed by visiting https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ once it will be released a few days after the exam.
We have tried to provide various details regarding the RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022. In case of any query, you can contact us through comments. We will definitely try to solve your query at the earliest.
FAQs for RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
When can the application be done?
Can the application be done offline?
Can the admit card be availed via email?
Will all the questions asked in the exam be objective?
Why an ID proof must be carried in the exam?