RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2020, RPSC Ajmer Grade-II Teacher vacancies 2020, Check RPSC advertisement for Rajasthan Varishtha Adhyapak Bharti 2020, RPSC Second Grade Teacher online form 2020- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs Online Registration at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Bharti 2020: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will conduct the Senior Teacher Grade-II Competitive Exam 2020.
The Rajasthan government has been released vacancies for Second Grade teacher (Varishtha Adhyapak) Posts. The RPSC will soon be organized the Senior Teacher Grade-II Competitive Exam in various subjects.
This is good news for all those candidates who are waiting for the latest Teaching Jobs in Rajasthan state. Eligible and qualified aspirants can apply online for Rajasthan Senior Teacher Recruitment form 2020.
All examiners may submit the RPSC Grade-II Teacher Jobs application form on or before the last date. Check more details about RPSC Sr Teacher vacancies from here.
Note: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has been extended the last date for the 2nd Grade Teacher Bharti Online form only for TSP Area. Now TSP candidates can apply online on or before the last date.
Rajasthan Second Grade Teacher Bharti Notification released for vacancies. Out of which vacancies for Non-TSP Area and Sr Teacher Vacancies for TSP Area.
The Commission will fill these vacant posts in English, Hindi, Science, Mathematics, Social Science, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi disciplines/ subjects. Useful details about RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment are given below here.
- 1 Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2020, RPSC Varishtha Adhyapak Jobs
- 1.1 RPSC 2nd Grade Vacancy 2020 Details:
- 1.2 Age Limit- for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Bharti 2020
- 1.3 Rajasthan Senior Teacher Jobs 2020 Application Form:
- 1.4 How to apply for RPSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment-
- 1.5 RPSC Ajmer 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.6 RPSC Grade II Teacher Vacancy 2020
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2020, RPSC Varishtha Adhyapak Jobs
A Candidate, who passed the Graduation class and wants to Job in RPSC Ajmer Department, can apply for this post. It is a golden opportunity to get a job in Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer.
Candidates are advised that they should be read official notification of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2020. Recruitment notification will give complete detail. If you are eligible and interested, then don’t wait to fill the online application form the same.
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Details:
- Post Name in Hindi & English –2nd Grade Teacher
- Job Location- Rajasthan
- Department Name -Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer
- Vacancies: Vacancies
- Exam Name: Senior Teacher Grade-II Competitive Exam 2020
- Subject Name: English, Hindi, Science, Maths, Social Science, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Sindhi
- Job Type – Full Time & Government Job (Contract Basis)
- Job Category – Teaching Jobs
- Official Website- www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC 2nd Grade Vacancy 2020 Details:
Category Wise 2nd Grade TSP & Non-TSP Posts:
|Category Name||Non-TSP Area||TSP Area||Total Posts|
|General + 26 Sahariya|
Subject Wise RSPC Second Grade Vacancies:
|Subject Name||Non-TSP Area||TSP Area||Total Posts|
|Hindi||1502 (+ 5 Sahariya)= 1507||318||1825|
|Science||1125+3 = 1128||39||1167|
|Social Science||1877+1= 1878||202||2078|
Before apply online for Rajasthan Second Grade Teacher Jobs, candidates must check all eligibility norms because once the application submitted, we can’t any changes in it. We are providing the subject wise education qualification here.
Education Qualification- Hindi English, Maths, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi Subjects:
Candidates should be graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject and degree or diploma in Education recognized by National Council for teacher education.
Qualification for Science Subject:
Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
Qualification for Social Science Subject:
Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects – History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
Note: Candidates should have Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit- for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Bharti 2020
Age of the candidates should be 18 to 40 years old as on date 01/01/2020 to apply for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher recruitment. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms. The followings are age relaxations category wise:-
- SC/ST/OBC/SBC of Rajasthan Male Candidates: 5 Years
- SC/ST/BC/MBC Female Candidates: 10 years
- General Female Candidates: 5 years
- Widow candidates: No max Age Limit
- PwD General: 10 years
- PwD OBC candidates: 13 years
- PwD SC/ST Candidates: 15 years
RPSC 2nd Grade Bharti Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay the applicable charges as per category wise. The Application fee/examination fee can be deposited through online or offline mode via Net Banking/ Credit/Debit Card and Bank Generated Challan. The following application fee for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment:-
Rajasthan Senior Teacher Jobs 2020 Application Form:
Eligible and qualified candidates can apply for RPSC Grade-II teacher vacancy only through online mode. At the home of the RPSC website, the SSO portal is available. Aspirants need to select it and go to the recruitment portal.
Now the appliers choose the One-time Registration (OTR) and fill the RPSC Sr Teacher recruitment online application form. At the time of registration, candidates should have the required details and documents.
Contenders may fill their personal and academic details in the right manner and upload photographs and signature in the given format. You required paying the application fee only through this online portal, other means/mode of payment will not be accepted.
How to apply for RPSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment-
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer II Grade Teacher Vacancy 2020
- If you are completing eligibility and interested, then go for the apply RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment.
- Keep all your documents with you, i.e., photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of the RPSC Ajmer department or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE.”
- Complete your basic details, i.e., Name, Fathers Name, and Address, etc.
- Fill your educational details, i.e., 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose a payment method, i.e., offline or online
- Pay Application fee for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
RPSC Ajmer 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2020
Check out the syllabus for the Second Grade Teacher (Varishtha Adhyapak) exam. For complete RPSC 2nd Grade syllabus & detailed topic wise analysis read notification & visit official web Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer.
We are giving the latest Rajasthan Grade 2nd Teacher Exam pattern and scheme & syllabus of Competitive exam for the senior teacher. The question paper will carry a maximum of 200 marks.
Candidates have to solve the complete paper in 2 hours. The paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices. The paper shall include followings subjects carrying the number of marks as-
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan||80 Marks|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20 Marks|
|General Knowledge of world and India||60 marks|
|Educational Psychology||40 Marks|
The pattern and syllabus for Senior Teacher Grade-II Competitive Exam are given below here. For the post of Senior Teacher, the question paper will carry a maximum of 300 marks. Exam Time Duration of question paper will be 2.00 Hours 30 Minutes. The question paper will carry 150 questions of multiple choices.
|Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about the relevant subject matter||180 Marks|
|knowledge of graduation standard about the relevant subject matter||80 Marks|
|Teaching methods of the relevant subject.||40 Marks|
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Date & Admit Card –
The exam date and exam pattern/ scheme, Rajasthan Senior Teacher Admit Card will update very shorty. After completion of the RPSC 2nd Grade online form, all candidates may check the necessary information about the exam from here. You all can download Raj Second Grade Exam Admit Card from here.
RPSC Grade II Teacher Vacancy 2020
Thank you for your visit. If you like this article or get useful information, then share it on social networks with your friends. Please keep in touch with us and visit this page regularly to get Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment information, i.e., admit card issue date, exam date, interview date, result & merit list, etc.