REET Answer Key 2022 Released Level 1 & 2, Rajasthan REET 2022 Paper Solution & Exam Analysis by Utkarsh Coaching, Candidates can check REET 23 & 24 July 2022 Official Answer Key, REET 2022 Question Booklet & Answer Key Uploaded on the website, REET 2022 official website link-https://www.reetbser2022.in/
Latest Update-26 July 2022-:BSER Ajmer has released Questions Booklet for REET Exam 2022. Candidates can check & View Questions Booklet. Click to view Question Booklet
REET Exam has been held on July 23, 2022 & July 24, 2022 by RBSE. The REET 2022 Answer Key Level 1 & 2 can be downloaded from the website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. We will give various information about the REET 2022 Answer Key Level 1 & 2 via this article today. Thus, all the interested candidates must read this article without skipping.
- 1 Highlights of REET 2022 Exam:
- 1.1 About the REET Exam and the Answer Key:
- 1.2 Process for downloading the Answer Key:
- 1.3 Details present in REET Answer Key 2022:
- 1.4 Process for challenging the REET Level 1 & 2 Answer Key:
- 1.5 Process for calculating scores:
- 1.6 REET 2022 Cut-Off Marks:
- 1.7 REET Exam Result 2022:
- 1.8 FAQs for REET 2022 Level 1 & 2 :
Highlights of REET 2022 Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Post||Third Grade Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||62000|
|Location of Job||Rajasthan|
|Pay Scale||23700 rupees to 37800 rupees (monthly)|
|Date of Notification||April 18, 2022|
|Start date of Registration||April 18, 2022|
|Last date of Registration||May 18, 2022|
|Last date of payment of a fee||May 18, 2022|
|Date of correction of application form||May 18, 2022|
|Date of Admit Card release||In July 2022|
|Date of Exam||July 23, 2022, & July 24, 2022|
|Date of answer key release||In August 2022|
|Date of Result Declaration||In August 2022|
|Date of Verification of Documents||In September 2022|
|Mode of Paper||Offline Mode|
About the REET Exam and the Answer Key:
- The candidates who will qualify one level will be eligible for the next level.
- The exam will be held in 2 shifts, Morning Shift (for Paper 1) & Evening Shift (for Paper 2).
- The answer key will be released in PDF format.
- The answer key will be released for various sets viz., Set-A, B, C & D.
- By checking the answer key, the candidates will be able to calculate their scores and thus they will be able to predict that whether they will be able to qualify for the exam or not.
Process for downloading the Answer Key:
The REET 2022 Answer Key Levels 1 & 2 can be downloaded by following the below-mentioned steps-
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- The candidates must visit the website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in at first.
- Then, they should find and click on link for downloading the answer key.
- After that, they must click on button indicating “Submit”.
- Finally, they will be able to check the answer key in PDF format and estimate their marks.
- They can also print the answer key for use in future.
Details present in REET Answer Key 2022:
The following details will be present in the answer key-
- Exam Name will be there.
- Answers for all the questions will also be present.
- Set No. of Question Paper will also be mentioned.
- Candidates’ responses will also be there.
Process for challenging the REET Level 1 & 2 Answer Key:
In case, a candidate feels that any answer given in the answer key is incorrect, he or she can challenge the answer key within the specified time mentioned. They will also have to pay a fee of 100 rupees for raising objection.
The process for challenging REET Answer Key is mentioned below-
- The candidates must visit the official website of RBSE/ BSER and then they should login using login credentials.
- Then, they must click on option of “Candidate Information”.
- After that, they should visit the section indicating “Press Note”.
- Next, they must fill up all the required details.
- After that, they should fill up the form & select question(s) on which they want to raise objection.
- Next, they must attach supporting document for justification of the objection(s).
- Finally, they should submit the details & make payment of fee.
- They must also take a printout of the application form for raising objection against answer key.
Process for calculating scores:
The candidates can calculate their scores with the help of the marking scheme. 1 mark will be added to the score for every correct answer. However, no negative marking will there, so no marks will be reduced for any incorrect answer.
Therefore, Score = No. of Questions correctly answered by the candidates X 1
REET 2022 Cut-Off Marks:
The candidates must score the minimum qualifying marks (cut off marks) in order to qualify the exam. The category wise cut off marks are as follows-
|Category||Minimum Pass % (Non-TSP)||Minimum Pass % (TSP)|
|OBC, EWS, ST & MBC||55||55|
|Persons with Sahriya Community||36||36|
|Ex-Servicemen & Widows||50||50|
REET Exam Result 2022:
The result can be downloaded from the official website with the help of roll no. The result will contain details like Qualifying Status, Marks Scored by the Candidates, Qualifying Marks, etc.
We hope that this article was informative for you. We have tried to provide various details regarding the REET 2022 Answer Key Level 1 & 2. For any further details, feel free to contact us by commenting in comment section.
FAQs for REET 2022 Level 1 & 2 :
Can the answer key be downloaded only in PDF format?
Yes, the answer key can be downloaded only in PDF format.
Can the answer key be availed via both online and offline modes?
No, the answer key can be availed only via online mode.
How can the answer key be downloaded?
The answer key can be downloaded by visiting the website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
For how much time will REET Certificate be valid for?
The REET Certificate will have lifetime validity.
Will the exam be bilingual?
Yes, the exam will be bilingual.