REAP 2020 Application Form, Admission Rounds Dates, Eligibility/ Counselling Process, Check to REAP Admission Process for B.E/B. Tech and B.Arch 1st year Courses, Fill the RTU REAP Admission Form at rtu.ac.in/ reapraj.com.
नयी सूचना (14 जुलाई 2020)- राजस्थान इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश प्रक्रिया (REAP) 2020 शुरू हो चुकी है। अभ्यर्थी दिनांक 15 जुलाई से 25 जुलाई 2020 तक ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट के माध्यम से बीटेक अथवा बीआर्किटेक्चर कोर्सेज के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है। इस पेज के अंत में हमने आवेदन के लिए लिंक दी हुई है आप इसकी मदद से भी अपने आवेदन कर सकते है। आगामी सूचनाओं के लिए ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट एवं इस वेबसाइट को चेक करते रहे।
REAP 2020 Notification: The Rajasthan Technical University, Kota has started the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2020. The authority invited online applications for admission to various Engineering degree courses like B.E/B. Tech and B.Arch.
Candidates who are waiting for REAP Admission Process they can check the REAP Registration Process and option/choice filling process from here. Eligible and interested aspirants may able to apply for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process using below official link.
Latest Update-14 July 2020- REAP Application Form 2020 will be available from 15 July to 25 July 2020 on the official website at www.reapraj.com for the admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses. Candidates can fill the application form through the official website or the link we provided below on this page.
|Rajasthan Polytechnic Diploma 1st Year Admission Form 2020||ACSIR PHD Admission Form 2020|
|SUPVA Rohtak Fine Arts & Design Admission Form||Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2020|
Contenders should know that commencement of filling online application form cum registration form 2020. Counseling of round-I will be based on JEE Main-2020 (Paper-I&II) and for round-2 will be of 12th marks with Science subjects.
The last date to submit the REAP Registration cum Application form an option/choice form is June 2020. More details about the REAP 2020 Application Form, Counselling Dates, Colleges option/choice filling process are given below here.
- 1 REAP 2020 Application Form- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process:
- 1.1 REAP 2020 Admission Details:
- 1.2 REAP Admission Process 2020 Qualification:
- 1.3 How to fill REAP Application Form, REAP Online Choice Filling:
- 1.4 Filling of REAP Online Application Form: First, contenders have to visit the official website or have to click the link given above. Now the candidates can get an online registration link by clicking on the student panel. Now the candidates have to fill the application form, the application form must be filled carefully by entering their basic details, academic qualification, contact details, address, etc.
- 1.5 Uploading Documents: The candidates need to upload the following documents in the REAP Application form 2020
- 1.6 Aspirants can recheck their information before submitting the Online application form because once the candidates press the submit button they cannot make any further changes in the application form
- 1.7 Payment of the application fees: The first step of filling the online application process starts with the Online payment of Rs (non-refundable) via E-Mitra kiosk and net Banking
- 1.8 Reap 2020 Important Dates:
REAP 2020 Application Form- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process:
Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan is conducting REAP 2020. The full details about REAP Application form include Registration, Choice filling, payment of registration fee etc will available on the official website.
First contenders may check the prescribed eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill the REAP application form to be considered for seat allotment.
The Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process for B.Tech/B. Arch will be organized through two streams i.e. one based on JEE Main Score Card (First priority) and other on qualifying marks of 12th Standard (Second Priority). The REAP Counselling Process will be held in three rounds and a special round.
REAP 2020 Admission Details:
|Admission Name||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2020|
|Organization Name||Centre for Electronics Governance (CEG)|
|Course Name||Admission to B.Tech courses in Government Aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan affiliated to RTU M.B.M. Engineering College, Jodhpur and CTAE, Udaipur.|
|Admission Process||First Priority- JEE Main 2020 Score Second Priority- Class 12th Science Marks|
|Registration Type||There will single one-time registration, except in special round when registration will open again|
|Registration Fee||Registration fee is Rs. (non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-adjustable)|
|Counselling Rounds||3 (Three) Rounds and one Special Round|
REAP Admission Process 2020 Qualification:
Aspirants required to register through the REAP 2020 web portal only once. The applicant may register on the basis of the JEE Main 2020 merit or class 12th with Science Marks.
|Sainik School Chittorgarh Class 6th & 9th Admission Form||Sainik School Kalibangan Admission Form|
|SOL DU Admission News||JNV Jawahar Navodaya Vidayalaya Class 9th Admission Form|
The first priority shall be taken for those candidates who register on the basis of the JEE Main 2020 rank card. Aspirants may check the REAP Counselling date 2020 from here. The list of colleges for B.Tech and B.Arch admission is given on the official website.
How to fill REAP Application Form, REAP Online Choice Filling:
Uploading Documents: The candidates need to upload the following documents in the REAP Application form 2020
Payment of the application fees: The first step of filling the online application process starts with the Online payment of Rs (non-refundable) via E-Mitra kiosk and net Banking
Reap 2020 Important Dates:
- The start date for the REAP Registration Process:15 July 2020
- Last date for online college/institute registration: 25 July 2020
- Last date for REAP Registration cum Application form an option/choice: Update Soon
- Last date to payment of application fee online: 25 May 2020
We have provided the latest and useful information regarding the REAP 2020 Application Form. We hope that you all will easily fill the online application form and choice of colleges from here.