RBSE New Syllabus 2020, BSER Ajmer Revised Syllabus for Class 9th to 12th Standard, Rajasthan Board IX to XII New Syllabus 2020-21
A revised syllabus for the Class 10 and Class 12 has been released by the RBSE or Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. As per the notification that has been published by the officials, the syllabus has reduced also due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As we all know, this Covid-19 pandemic has forced to close all the schools of the state of Rajasthan as well as all the schools and colleges of India, hence schools are forced to adopt online classes since March 2020.
Considering the safety issue and health of the students the board has decided to shift the classes into an online medium. According to the official release, the syllabus has reduced by 40%.
Also, the board has given the facility to the teachers to reduce the syllabus of practical exams. Also, note that from the month of September 2020, the schools are opened partially to provide doubt clearing session of the students of class 10 and 12 by the teachers.
The revised syllabus of class 10 and class 12 is available on the official website of RBSE i.e. www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Students can check and download all the important and new topics of their revised syllabus in PDF format from the official portal/ website by doing some simple steps. The steps have been enlisted in this article.
You can follow them if want to know the syllabus without any difficulty. All the students who are going to appear for the board exams of 10th and 12th must refer to the syllabus before starting the exam preparation.
In this article, you will find the entire syllabus of RBSE 2020 of class-10 and class-12 subject-wise along with the marks distribution. You can also find the benefits of studying according to the syllabus through this article. We have also enlisted some preparation tips also. If you are willing to know all the above-mentioned topics then read the full article with patience. You will not regret sure.
- 1 RBSE Class 9th to 12th Syllabus 2020-21 Highlights:
- 1.1 Benefits of having knowledge about syllabus:
- 1.2 Syllabus of class 10:
- 1.3 Syllabus of Class-12:
- 1.4 Rajasthan Board Ajmer Contact details:
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.6 What is the medium of the RBSE Syllabus 2020?
- 1.7 What is the Fax number of the RBSE?
- 1.8 What should I need to do if I have faced some issue regarding downloading the RBSE Syllabus 2020?
- 1.9 Is the syllabus of class-9 also available in the official website of the RBSE?
RBSE Class 9th to 12th Syllabus 2020-21 Highlights:
|Article is about||RBSE Syllabus 2020|
|Name of the examination||Rajasthan (RBSE) 12th Board Examination Rajasthan (RBSE) 10th Board Examination|
|Exam conducting authority||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|Level of the exam||State-level Board Examination|
|Tentative date of exam||March 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Syllabus of||Class 10 & Class 12|
Benefits of having knowledge about syllabus:
Preparing according to the syllabus can benefit all the students in various ways and make them able to perform well in the 10th and 12th Board examination.
Within a plethora of benefits, we have enlisted some of them below in the article. If you are going to appear for the board exams in the upcoming year, then you are advised to go through the below-mentioned points to make yourself benefitted. They are as follows:
- By knowing the RBSE syllabus, you will be able to know the design of the curriculum which you will be going to study throughout of the year.
- It will also help you to get insight into each and every chapter of the syllabus and even every topic.
- Also, you will be aware of the breakdown of the marks.
- You will also know the exam pattern that will make you more confident and at the same time prepared.
Syllabus of class 10:
As we have stated above, the syllabus of Class-10 has also been revised by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. Here in this paragraph, you will get the syllabus of various subjects such as English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Information Technology.
We have enlisted the revised topics of the subjects along with its allotted marks so that no one finds difficult to understand. The syllabus is as follow:
- English Syllabus:
The English syllabus has divided into six sections i.e. reading, writing, grammar, prose (Golden Rays), Poetry (Golden Rays) and supplementary reader- resolution that carries 14 marks, 14marks, 15 marks, 14 marks, 9 marks and 10 marks respectively. The whole syllabus has been discussed below –
- Reading: In the reading section, there will be two unseen passes within which only prose passages will be used. Also, note that the one will be literary and the other will be factual. Also, passage 1 will be of 150 words and passage 2 will be of 200 words. There you will have to write four or five comprehension answers and two vocabulary answers.
- Writing: In the writing section, you will have to write one out of two letters (A formal/ editorial letter and a personal/ informal letter). Also, a short paragraph in 60 words and shot writing task or visual stimulus.
- Grammar: The grammar section will be consists of tense, clauses, active & passive voices and modals.
- Prose (Golden Rays): In prose, will have to write two extracts, one answer to thequestion from any lesion of the textbook, one answer toquestion from drama.
- Poetry (Golden Rays): In poetry, will have to write one RTC from the prescribed story, two short answers in 30 to 40 words each.
- Supplementary reader: In this section, you will have to write one answer of the question from supplementary reader, one short answer in 30 to 40 words and one short answer in 20 to 25 words.
- Mathematics: The syllabus of Mathematics consists of the below-mentioned topics –
- Vedic Mathematics: The Vedic Mathematics will carry 4 marks.
- Algebra: The Algebra will carry 3 marks.
- Coordinate Geometry: Coordinate Geometry will carry 6 marks.
- Mensuration: The Mensuration will carry 10 marks.
- Road Safety Education: The Road Safety Education will carry 4 marks.
- Number System: The Number System will carry 4 marks.
- Trigonometry: The Trigonometry will carry 3 marks.
- Geometry: The Geometry will carry 20 marks.
- Statistics & Probability: The Statistics & Probability will carry 10 marks.
- Science: The syllabus of 10th Science comprises of –
- Chemical reactions & equations.
- Metals & Non-metals.
- Periodic classifications of elements.
- Organism reproduction
- Acids, bases & salts.
- Carbon & its compounds
- Life process, control & coordination.
- Heredity & evolution
- Social science: The syllabus of Social science consists of the below-mentioned topics –
- Nationalism in Europe
- Nationalism in India
- Trade & Globalization
- National movement in Indo-China
- Urbanization & Urban lives
- Information Technology: The syllabus of Information Technology has seven units in it. They are as follows –
- Functional English: The topics of are ordering foods at a restaurant, the process of accepting a job offer, outing planning, procedure of taking a telephonic interview, the right way of narrating a story, facing an interview etc. It carries a total of 7 marks.
- Word Processing: The topics are the process of managing headers, working with page & sections, applying character, formats etc. It carries 4 marks.
- Digital presentation: The topics of are Reviewing content, grouping objects, the procedure to insert a movie clip, inserting animation etc. It carries 3 marks.
- Database Development: The topics of data storage, design reports, creating a table, database concepts, create & management of queries etc. It carries 4 marks.
- Other: The others are Web Applications, Spreadsheet, Email messaging which carries 5 marks, 4 marks and 3 marks respectively.
Syllabus of Class-12:
Students of class-12 in Arts, Commerce and Science stream will get the full syllabus of class-12 from the official portal of RBSE in PDF format. Here we are giving you an outlook of the syllabus.
We have given the syllabus of some subjects like English, Economics, Political science, Geography, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, business Studies etc. We have included the allotted marks also. They are as follows:
- English: The syllabus of English has three sections or you can say topics i.e. reading, writing and textbook. The theory examination will be of 80marks and the total time allotted for the 80 marks are 3 hours 15 minutes. The topics of the three units are as follows:
- Reading: It carries 15 marks. The topics of the reading section are two unseen passages.
- Writing: The allotted marks of the writing section are 25 marks and the topics of it are writing notices, letters, reports and advertisements.
- Textbook: The textbook section carries 25 marks. In this part, you have to write four short answers to the questions from the lessons and four short answers of the questions from the poetry. Also, there will be two long answer type questions from poetry.
- Supp. Book – Panorama: It carries 15 marks. In this section, students need to write four short and one long answer from Panorama.
- Economics: Economics consists of the below-mentioned units. You will get to know the allotted marks of the topics also. They are as follows –
- Introduction to Microeconomics: It carries a total of 5 marks.
- Producer behavior & supply: It carries a total of 12 marks.
- The concepts of National income: This part a carries total of 11 marks.
- Determinants of Employment & Income: It carries a total of 10 marks.
- Cashless Transaction: It carries a total of 2 marks.
- Consumer’s behavior: It carries a total of 12 marks.
- Market & pricing: It carries a total of 11 marks.
- Finance & Banking: It carries a total of 10 marks.
- Concept of International trade & Budget: It carries a total of 7 marks.
- Political Science: The topics of the Political Science that will be covered in the class-12 syllabus are –
- Key concepts: The total marks of this topic will be 10.
- Political ideologies: The total marks of this topic will be 10.
- Constitution of India: The total marks of this topic will be 10.
- Challenges before democracy of India: The total marks of this topic will be 8.
- Foreign Policy of India, United Nations & United Policy: The total marks of this topic will be 12.
- Geography: Geography is one of the main subjects of Arts stream. To score well, candidates generally focus on this subject. The revised topics of Geography are –
- Human Geography
- Map work to indentify various features on outline of world map
- Geographical perspective
- Human settlements
- Resources & Development
- Communication & International trade
- Mathematics: The syllabus for Mathematics carries 100 marks within 80 marks will be on theory and 20 marks in practical. The sections or topics of it are as follows –
- Relations & Functions: This part carries 3 marks.
- Matrices: This part carries 3 marks.
- Inverse Matrix & Linear Equation: This part carries 4 marks.
- Application of the Derivative: This part carries 6 marks.
- Application of the Integrations: This part carries 6 marks.
- Differential equations: This part carries 6 marks.
- Three-dimensional geometry: This part carries 7 marks.
- Probability: This part carries 7 marks.
- Inverse Trigonometric functions: This part carries 4 marks.
- Determinations: This part carries 3 marks.
- Differentiation& Continuity: This part carries 8 marks.
- Integrations: This part carries 12 marks.
- Vectors: This part carries 7 marks.
- Liner programming: This part carries 4 marks.
- Physics: Physics is the major subject for the science stream students. It also has total of 100 marks. The syllabus of Physics is as follows –
- Electrostatics: This part carries 7 marks.
- Current Electricity: This part carries 5 marks.
- Magnetic effects of electric current: This part carries 5 marks.
- Magnetism & properties of magnetic substances: This part carries 5 marks.
- Electro-magnetic induction: This part carries 7 marks.
- Optics: This part carries 9 marks.
- Photoelectric effects: This part carries 4 marks.
- Atomic & Nuclear physics: This part carries 6 marks.
- Electronics: This part carries 6 marks.
- Current Electricity: This part carries 5 marks.
- Fluid wave & Photoelectric effect: This part carries 5 marks.
Procedure to download Syllabus:
Candidates can check and download the RBSE Syllabus 2020 for the class-10 and class-12 from the official website of RBSE. It is available there. We are here providing you to the step by step procedure that will help you to download the syllabus in PDF format without facing any problem. The procedure is as follows:
- First of all, pay a visit to the official website of the RBSE i.e. www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- From the homepage, search for the option “RBSE Syllabus 2020” and click on that.
- After that you need to click on the class of which you are willing to download the syllabus like “RBSE 12th Syllabus” or “RBSE 10th Syllabus”. Click on that.
- After clicking, your chosen file will open on your screen. You can check the syllabus from there or can download it also.
- To download, click on the option that says “Save & Download” and your syllabus will be downloaded in PDF format.
Rajasthan Board Ajmer Contact details:
If you have any question regarding the RBSE Syllabus 2020 then you can contact the authorities by using the contact details we have provided below. Contact them without any hesitation within the contact hours i.e. from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Helpline number: +91-145-2420597
Address: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer
Hope you have found this article helpful. We have enlisted most of the information about the RBSE Syllabus 2020. If any of you still have further doubts then you can contact the authorities or can ask that in the comment section below. We will reply to you shortly. Also, share your view with us through the comment box. Frequently visit our website to get the latest information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the medium of the RBSE Syllabus 2020?
The RBSE Syllabus 2020 is available in English and Hindi medium.
What is the Fax number of the RBSE?
The Fax number of the RBSE is 91-145-2420429.
What should I need to do if I have faced some issue regarding downloading the RBSE Syllabus 2020?
At first, you need to check your network connection properly, then you should refresh the downloading page, if your issue is not solved, then you should contact the examination authority immediately.
Is the syllabus of class-9 also available in the official website of the RBSE?
Yes, the full syllabus from Class-9 to Class-12 is available in the official website of the RBSE.