Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has released the 10th class exam result on two official websites which are rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
For any other updates, the candidates can visit either @rajeduofficial Twitter or the website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. So, if you are one of the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the details of the result of this exam, then you are at the right place.
- 1 Details about the RBSE 10th Board Exam and the Result 2021:
- 1.1 Name of the Toppers of the Last Year:
- 1.2 Result Checking Procedure:
- 1.3 Details present in the Result:
- 1.4 Rajasthan 10th Board Scrutiny Result:
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Details about the RBSE 10th Board Exam and the Result 2021:
- The exam did not take place this year due to COVID-19 Surge.
- The exam was scheduled to be held in March 2021.
- The RBSE Class 10 Result 2021 can be checked either name wise or roll number wise.
- The Result is expected to be released in July 2021 last week.
- The Result’s Copy can be obtained by the Candidates from their District’s Vidhyarthi Seva Kendra.
Details regarding the previous years’ results:
- Overall Pass Percentage of 2020- 80.63 per cent.
- Overall Pass Percentage of 2019- 89.85 per cent.
- Overall Pass Percentage of 2018- 78.95 per cent.
- Overall Pass Percentage of 2017- 78.96 per cent.
- Overall Pass Percentage of 2016- 92.73 per cent.
Name of the Toppers of the Last Year:
- Hitesh Kumar Sharma (1st Rank)
- Kaushal Kumar (2nd Rank)
- Sheela Jat (2nd Rank)
- Komal (3rd Rank)
- Kaustubh Agrawal (4th Rank)
- Shaheen Afroz (4th Rank)
Different ways of checking results:
- Name wise,
- Roll Number wise,
- Mother’s Name wise, &
- Father’s Name wise.
Result Checking Procedure:
The RBSE Class 10 Result 2021 can be checked by the candidates by the following procedure-
- The candidates must visit the website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in at first.
- After that, the option of Result should be clicked by them.
- Next, rajresults.nic.in will be opened.
- Then, they should click the link indicating “Secondary (10th Class) Exam- 2021 Result” which will show the Result’s announcement time and date.
- After that, their roll number must be entered.
- Next, in required field, the captcha must be filled up by them.
- Then, the details should be submitted by them.
- After doing so, on the screen the RBSE Class 10 Result 2021 will be displayed.
- Finally, the candidates must save and download the Result for use in future.
Procedure for checking the Result Name Wise:
- The result can be checked roll number wise by the candidates on the official website. However, it can be checked name wise by using various 3rd party websites.
- On the other hand, the Result’s PDF file can be downloaded by visiting the website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Details present in the Result:
- Name of the Candidate- Name of the Candidate will be present in the Result.
- Roll Number of the Candidate- Roll Number of the Candidate will also be there in the Result.
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name- It will hold the mother’s name of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Father’s Name- It will hold the father’s name also.
- Name of the Subjects- Subject details will also be there.
- Name of the Center or School- School name will be present on the result.
- Sessional Marks of the Candidate- Sessional Marks obtained by the Candidate will also be mentioned in the Result.
- Theory Marks of the Candidate- Theory Marks obtained by the Candidate will be present in the Result also.
- Practical Marks of the Candidate- Practical marks will be mentioned.
- Total Marks of the Candidate- Total Marks obtained by the Candidate will be mentioned in the Result also.
- Result (1st Division/2nd Division/3rd Division) of the Candidate- The student’s passing division will be there.
- Percentage obtained by the Candidate- Percentage obtained by the Candidate will be there in the Result also.
The candidates must score a minimum of 33 percent marks both in aggregate as well as in each subject in order to get passed in the examination.
Abbreviations present in the Result:
An abbreviation “#” might be present in the Result which means that the marks of those subjects which were marked “#” were not included among the aggregate marks.
The candidates who will remain unsatisfied with their result can apply for scrutiny for which they will have to pay an application fee of 300 rupees if they want the results of scrutiny within a week. On the other hand, they will have to pay an application fee of 600 rupees if they want the results of scrutiny within the next 3 days.
Documents required for applying for Scrutiny:
- ID Proof must be uploaded by the Candidates for applying for their Result’s Scrutiny.
Rajasthan 10th Board Scrutiny Result:
After receiving the application, the scrutiny result will be declared by the concerned authorities after proper revaluation of the Results.
What should be done after the declaration of the Result:
The candidates can take admission in Class 11 as per their desired stream. Also, they can get admitted into any Diploma Course as per their interest.
So, that’s all, hope that you have got all the related information that you are looking for. You can express your views regarding this in the comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Can the candidates get the RBSE 10th board result offline?
No, the candidates cannot get the result offline.
What should be done if there is any mistake in the result?
The candidates should contact the concerned authorities at the earliest if there is any mistake in the result.
What can be done if any candidate fails in the examination?
If any candidate fails in the examination, they will be required to appear for the supplementary examination for getting promoted to the next class.