rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023, Field fencing scheme by Rajasthan government, Rajasthan Tarbandi scheme total cost, Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana benefit to former, Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana financial assistance, How to apply for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023
As the name states Tarbandi refers to the “Fencing” for fields. So Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana is a scheme that provides financial assistance to farmers in the state of Rajasthan, for fencing their agricultural fields.
The scheme is implemented through the Rajasthan State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank and provides financial assistance for farmers to purchase barbed wire and other materials required for fencing their fields.
Government bares 50% of the total expenditure incurred in fencing the fields, which is up to Rs.40000 per former. Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana is already in implement in all districts of Rajasthan state. Any former who still haven’t applied for this scheme, can now apply by following the below steps. Before that read all the eligibility criteria carefully.
Overview of Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme:
|Scheme Name||Tarbandi Yojana|
|Scheme Category||Agriculture Scheme|
|Scheme Type||Financial Assistance|
|Total Scheme Cost||Rs.8 Crore|
|Scheme Benefit||Subsidy for Fencing forms|
|Application Process||Online and Offline Mode|
|Apply Online Link||https://rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in/Rajkisanweb/login/2?SubsidyId=12|
Main Objectives of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana is to protect the crops from the wild animals, which will lead in increase of the crop yields, and reduce the economic loss of the formers. This also promotes the good agricultural practices, and results in improving income for the formers and their lifestyle.
Eligibility to apply for Rajasthan Form Fencing Yojana:
- Applying former must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state
- Should have land of 1.5 hectares for 10 years at least
- Should not be enjoying any other former benefits from Government schemes
- Should have own and valid bank account number
Key Pointers about Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023:
- 50% of the fencing expenses will be given by formers and another 50% by the Government (or Rs.40000 whichever is less).
- Benefit will be given for fencing land up to 400 meters only
- Small and marginal formers will get the benefit of this scheme
- Before the grant of money, complete land inspection will be done by agriculture officers
- Identity Cards – Aadhaar, Voter Id
- Residence proof of Rajasthan State
- Land ownership documents
- Passport size photographs
- Ration card and a valid mobile number
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023
- Go to the Rajasthan Agricultural Department website
- Download Tarbandi Yojana online form, and take print out of the same
- Fill out all the details – Name, Family, income, and attach the necessary documents
- Submit the completed form to the nearest agricultural department/formers assistance centre
- Once the application is approved, status message will be sent on the registered mobile number
- After all the process, beneficiary amount will get credited to the bank account.
FAQs for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023
How many formers will get benefited by this Yojana?
Total number of beneficiaries is not specified by the Government.
Will government bare the complete expenses of fencing the forms?
No, Government will bare 50% of the fencing expenses, Rs.40000 whichever is less.
I am a former from Haryana State; can I also apply for this scheme?
No, only the formers of Rajasthan state are eligible to apply.
What documents I need to produce to apply for Rajasthan Tarbandi scheme?
List of documents required is listed above, please refer.