Rajasthan University will release exam forms for UG and PG Courses Exam 2022 1st, 2nd & final year Students can apply online for BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MCOM & MSC at www.univexam.co.in. RU Online Exam Form date 2022.
The exam of Rajasthan University is expected to be held in the month of March or April. We will provide various details associated with Rajasthan University UG and PG Exam Form 2022.
So, the candidates who are going to appear for the exam must read this article till the end, so that they can get all the information that will be provided through this article today.
The students are required to fill up the exam form before they appear for the exam. Once it will be released, Rajasthan University UG and PG Exam Form 2022 will be available on the website univraj.org or www.uniraj.ac.in.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- 1 About Rajasthan University Exam Form:
- 1.1 Overview of UNIARJ UG & PG Exam Form 2022:
- 1.2 Details regarding Application Fee:
- 1.3 Other Important Details:
- 1.4 Procedure for filling Exam Form:
- 1.5 FAQs for Rajasthan University Exam Form 2022
About Rajasthan University Exam Form:
The examination form should be filled up by the students within specified date. If they failed to do so, they will be not permitted to appear for the exam. After last date, the students will be able to fill up the form for some extra days by paying the late fee.
The exam form can also be filled up with the help of e-Mitra.Students should regularly visit the official website of the University so that they can get all the important information that will be provided by the University.
Overview of UNIARJ UG & PG Exam Form 2022:
|01||University Name||University of Rajasthan|
|02||Name of the Courses||B.A., B.Com., LLB, BBA, B.Ed., M.A., BCA, M.Com., B.Sc. & M.Sc. Examination (First Year, Second Year & Third Year)|
|03||Exam Name||UG/ PG Main/ Back Examination 2021-2022|
|04||Mode for filling up exam form||Online Mode|
|05||Last Date for filling up the exam form||In February 2022|
|06||Date of Exam||In March or April 2022|
Details regarding Application Fee:
- The application fee will be different for different courses.
- The application fee will cost 500 rupees after the last date.
Other Important Details:
- The candidates must read all the instructions properly before filling up the exam form.
- The admit card will also be released on the official website before exam.
Procedure for filling Exam Form:
The Rajasthan University UG and PG Exam Form 2022 can be filled up by the procedure given below-
- The candidates must at first visit the official website, https://univraj.org.
- Next, they should read all instructions very carefully after downloading the notification.
- Then, they must click on the link of the “Exam Form”.
- After that, they should click on link indicating Main Exam Form.
- Next, they must fill the form properly after choosing their course.
- Then, they should make payment of examination fee.
- Finally, they must print the examination form for future use.
- Also, before specified last date, they should submit the exam form’s print out in the University or College Department concerned along with the required documents.
We hope that you have liked this article & it was helpful and informative for you. You can also share your views about this article via your precious comments.
FAQs for Rajasthan University Exam Form 2022
How can the candidates fill up the exam form?
The candidates can fill up the exam form by visiting the website www.uniraj.ac.in or univraj.org.
Can exam form be filled up by offline mode or it can only be filled up via online mode?
Yes, exam form can be filled up via online mode only. It cannot be filled up by offline mode.
When will the exam be held?
The exam is expected to take place in the month of March-April, 2022.