Rajasthan PTET Result 2020– Dungar College Bikaner has been released PTET 2 year course result on ptetdcb2020.com. You can check out Name Wise PTET Result also on the same.
PTET 2 Years B.Ed Result Date –राजकीय डूंगर कॉलेज बीकानेर द्वारा पीटीईटी 2020 दो वर्षीय पाठ्यक्रम का रिजल्ट जारी कर दिया गया है, अभ्यर्थी अपना परिणाम वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से देख सकते है-धन्यवाद
The Rajasthan PTET or Pre-Teacher Education Test Result is going to be released by the exam conducting body i.e. Dungar College, Bikaner (DCB) on its official website www.ptetdcb2020.com.
Quick Summary राजस्थान पीटीईटी परीक्षा 2020 का परिणाम आज यानि 17 अक्टूबर 2020 को राजकीय डूंगर कॉलेज बीकानेर ने घोषित कर दिया है | अभी तक (05:30PM, 17/10/2020) केवल 2 वर्षीय Integradted कोर्स (BA/BSC/BCOM+B.Ed) का ही परिणाम जारी हुआ है | इस पीटीईटी 2020 रिजल्ट का लिंक निचे टेबल में दिया गया है |
Those who have appeared in the examination is able to check their result by using their Registration/ Roll Number date of birth. ((Scam) PTET & BSTC की फर्जी official वेबसाइट बनाकर टेस्ट सीरीज से लाखो की ठगी)
The Rajasthan PTET has been conducted every year to offer admission to eligible aspirants in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A)/ Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) B.Ed. courses that are offered at various colleges located in Rajasthan. Willing candidates need to clear the Rajasthan PTET examination to get into those colleges.
It is a state-level Entrance Examination which is done in offline mode annually. The Rajasthan PTET 2020 has been successfully done on 16th September 2020 and almost 480926 candidates appeared.
Those candidates, who have given this examination, are eagerly waiting for the result. Hence we are hereby notifying them through this article that the authority will declare the Rajasthan PTET Result 2020 soon.
We have enlisted every detail regarding the Rajasthan PTET Result 2020 such as important dates, the procedure to check or download the result, details mentioned on the result, cut-off marks, Tie-breaking criteria, merit list rescanning or the Answer key, the reservation criteria, counseling process, and such related topics.
If you are willing to know all these then go through the full article with patience. Hope this will help you.
- 1 Highlights of DCB PTET Result 2020
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 PTET 4 Years B.Ed Expected Cut-off marks for GEN/OBC/SC/ST
- 1.3 Details mentioned in the PTET Result:
- 1.4 Downloading procedure:
- 1.5 Expected Cut-off Marks for PTET Entrance Exam:
- 1.6 Tie-breaking criteria:
- 1.7 Rescanning of the Answer sheet:
- 1.8 Reservation criteria:
- 1.9 Rajasthan PTET Counseling process:
- 1.10 Contact details:
- 1.11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Highlights of DCB PTET Result 2020
|Article is about||Rajasthan PTET Result 2020|
|Name of the examination||Rajasthan PTET|
|Full name||Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test|
|Conducting body||Dungar College, Bikaner (DCB)|
|Purpose of the examination||To offer admission in B.Ed.& B.A/ B.Sc. B.Ed. courses in Rajasthan State|
|Level of examination||State-level|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Course duration||2 years/ 4 years|
|No. of aspirants||480926 approximately|
|Session of the exam||B.Ed. 2020-2021|
|Rajasthan PTET Result 2020 status||Released on 04th October 2020|
|Mode of the examination||offline|
|Result download mode||Online|
Check out the important dates of PTET 2020 from here. We have enlisted the dates for the sake of the candidates who are keenly waiting for the announcement of the Result date by the exam conducting authority.
There is no need to say that we have made the list of important dates as per the officials. We have enlisted them in tabular format so that no one finds any difficulty to check. Have a look at the list.
|1.||Last date of online application form for B.A B.Ed. & B.Sc. B.Ed.||24th July 2020|
|2.||Last date of online application form for B.Ed.||24th July 2020|
|3.||Admit card issue date||11th September 2020|
|4.||Date of PTET 2020||16th September 2020|
|5.||Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result announcement date||17 October 2020|
|6.||Answer key release date||October 2020|
|7.||Counseling starts from||October 2020|
PTET 4 Years B.Ed Expected Cut-off marks for GEN/OBC/SC/ST
We are sharing PTET expected cut-off marks for 4-years integrated course. Please also share your marks via comments so we can make accurate cut-off marks for the same.
In this paragraph, we have mentioned the Rajasthan PTET 2020 admission process. It has total of five steps. We have mentioned and discussed them briefly so that interested candidates can have an idea about the same. Have a look at them below.
- Step-1: Filling up the application form:
- The first step of the Rajasthan PTET 2020 admission process is to fill the application form. The process of filling up the application form had started from 20th January 2020 (for B.A B.Ed. & B.Sc. B.Ed. courses) and 23rd January 2020 (for B.Ed.). The deadline to apply was 24th July 2020. Candidates had been applied in online mode by paying the application fee of Rs.500/-.
- Step-2: The Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit card download:
- The next step is to download the Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit Card from the official website of the exam conducting authority. Every candidate needs to carry the admit card along with other required documents on the exam day. Without this, no candidate had allowed entering the exam hall as it the most important document of the examination. The admit card was published by the authority on 11th September 2020.
- Step-3: The Rajasthan PTET exam:
- The third step of the admission procedure is to give the Rajasthan PTET exam as per the date and time of the PTET 2020 Admit card. The examination has been successfully done on 16th September 2020. There were 200 Multiple-Choice questions (MCQs) in the exam question paper that carry a total of 600 marks and the total time allotted for the exam was 3 hours.
- Step-4: Check of Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result:
- The authorities will release the Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result on their official website www.ptetdcb2020.com from where candidates will be able to check and download their results. Note that the result release date has not been declared by the authorities yet. Keep visiting the website to get the latest notification or also can visit our website as we will inform you as soon as the authorities release the official notification.
- Step-5: PTET counseling:
- The fifth and last step is the counseling process. All candidates who will be able to secure their names on the PTET Merit list have to participate in the Rajasthan PTET counseling program. They will be allotted seats as per their obtained score on the exam in their chosen courses.
Details mentioned in the PTET Result:
The result will have some details in it. We have mentioned those in this paragraph. Check it from here.
- Candidate’s name: The full name of the candidate will be written there in the Result.
- Candidate’s Category: Category of the candidate (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) in which he/she belongs to will be mentioned there.
- Type of the Pre B.Ed. Exam: The type of Pre B.Ed. exam i.e. two years or four years will also be mentioned on the Result.
- Exam session: The session of the exam i.e. 2020-2021 will be written there.
- Rank: The rank of the candidate will be mentioned there.
- Detailed scorecard: A detailed description of the scorecard will also be written there.
- Qualifying status: The qualifying status of the candidate will also be there.
- Other details: Some other details will be there on the result.
To download the result, you can follow the simple steps that we have mentioned below. Follow each of the steps without skipping anything and you will be able to check your result just by using your registration number and date of birth. Here are the steps:
- Pay a visit to the official website of Dungar College, Bikaner (DCB) i.e. www.ptetdcb2020.com or navigate the website.
- On the main webpage or homepage, search for the “Rajasthan PTET Results 2020” option and click on that.
- Then you need to choose the method of downloading method through which you want to download i.e. name wise and roll number.
- Choose your preferred result method, then –
- If you choose Roll number wise then enter your roll number and your date of birth correctly and click on the “Get Result” button.
- If you choose Name wise then enter your name and the name of your father correctly along with your birth date and click on the “Get Result” button.
- After clicking that your result will appear on your screen. You are advised to check every detail that we have mentioned in the above paragraph.
- After checking you need do the last step which is “save & download” and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Expected Cut-off Marks for PTET Entrance Exam:
The cut-off marks of Rajasthan PTET are different for different categories. The cut-off marks are the marks by scoring which the candidates will be able to make their names on the merit list. We are here mentioning the cut-off marks category-wise. They are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Category of candidates||Cut-off|
|1.||General male candidates||400 – 410|
|2.||General female candidates||390 – 400|
|3.||Scheduled caste male candidates||340 – 345|
|4.||Scheduled caste female candidates||330 – 340|
|5.||Scheduled tribe male candidates||335 – 340|
|6.||Scheduled tribe female candidates||330 – 332|
|7.||Other backward class male candidates||392 – 400|
|8.||Other backward class male candidates||385 – 393|
The tie-breaking criteria are applicable for those who have scored the same marks in the exam. For that, there are some criteria set by the authority using which the tie resolves. Those criteria have been mentioned here. Have a look at that.
- 1st criteria: The marks obtained on the exam by the candidate will get the first preference.
- 2nd criteria: The date of birth of the candidates who scored the same will get the preference next.
- 3rd criteria: If the tie remains even after applying the above-mentioned criteria, then the candidate with older age will get the preference.
Rescanning of the Answer sheet:
If any candidate willing to rescan his/ her answer sheet then he/she can do that. The exam conducting authority gives that facility to the candidates. They need to submit an application form on the A4 page with some required information written on it such as their name, father’s name, address and roll number.
For that, they need to pay Rs.150/- which should be paid through the bank. That bank draft should also be attached with the application form. All these documents need to be sent within an envelope which should be attested with Rs.5/- stamp and roll number written on it.
The rescanning application will only be accepted if it has been sent within 10 days after the release of the result. This time is stipulated by the authorities of Dungar College, Bikaner (DCB).
The authority follows a reservation percentage during the admission process which means some seats has been specially reserved for the reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ Retired defense personnel/ EWS/ PWD candidates in each faculty (Arts, Science, commerce). The percentage of reserved seats has been mentioned below. Check this out.
- For Scheduled caste candidates – 16%
- For Scheduled tribe candidates – 12%
- For Backward class candidates – 21%
- For special Backward candidates – 01%
- For women candidates – 20%
- For in-service or retired defense personnel– 05%
- For Physically challenged candidates – 03%
- For Economically Weaker section candidates – 10%
Rajasthan PTET Counseling process:
After the release of the Rajasthan PTET Result 2020 and completion of rescanning the answer sheet process, the counseling procedure starts. The counseling process will be done in online mode. (Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling Schedule)
The candidates who will score more than the cut-off marks will be called to participate in the counseling process. It is mandatory to participate in this program as the colleges will be allotted for the candidates in this counseling program.
To participate, candidates need to pay the counseling fee of Rs.5000/- through online payment or using ICICI Bank challan or E-Mitra challan or ICICI Bank online payment within the stipulated time.
After that, they will get the counseling letter sent by the Dungar College, Bikaner (DCB). Some documents are necessary to carry on the counseling, they are as follows:
- The Rajasthan PTET Result 2020
- The counseling letter
- Academic Mark sheets & certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Candidate’s caste certificate
- Income certificate
- An identity proof
- Character certificate
- Recent passport-sized photograph
If any of you have further doubts and queries about the Rajasthan PTET Result 2020 and need to contact the Dungar College then you can use the below-mentioned contact details to directly contact them within the contact hours. We have enlisted them in order to help the candidates who are in need of this.
- Helpline number: 0151-2528035.
- Email Id: infodungarcollege.ac.in
- Address: Rajasthan Mamtakumari, Patel Nagar, Topdara, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
he official contact numbers only for PTET are 7665369075 and 9672636905.
The official contact numbers only for B.Sc-B.Ed. or B.A.-B.Ed. is 9783690711.
The language mediums are Hindi and English.
No, you will not get the Rajasthan PTET Result 2020 in any offline mode such as courier or by post.
There is no negative marking has decided by the authority of this exam.
Hope you find this article very helpful. We tried to include every detail about Rajasthan PTET Result 2020 in this paragraph and hope that by reading the entire article you have found the answer to your queries.
Still, if you have any other query or doubt regarding this topic then feel free to ask that in the comment section below.
You can share your view also. You are advised to frequently visit our website to make yourself notified with the latest information as we will update you as soon as the authority releases the official notification.