Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling Schedule– GDCB has been started counseling for PTET (2 Years B.Ed Course from 20 November 2020 on ptetdcb2020.com.
Latest News (PTET 2 Years Counselling Schedule, News Source- PTET official website)
राजस्थान में होने वाली 2 वर्षीय बीएड के लिए पीटीईटी परीक्षा का आयोजन करवाया गया था | इस परीक्षा में सफल अभ्यर्थियों की काउंसलिंग का कार्यक्रम जारी कर दिया गया है | जैसा कि आप जानते हैं कि अगर आपने स्नातक किया है और आप B.Ed करना चाहते हैं | तो आप इस पीटीटी परीक्षा से राजस्थान की B.Ed कॉलेजों में प्रवेश ले सकते हैं |
|ऑनलाइन काउंसेलिंग हेतु रजिस्ट्रेशन करवाकर शुल्क रु 5000 /- ऑनलाइन अथवा बैंक में जमा करवाना | :||20-11-2020 से 27-11-2020|
|महाविधालय चयन हेतु ऑनलाइन विकल्प भरना (शुल्क रु 5000 /- जमा के पाश्चात्)||23-11-2020 से 28-11-2020|
नई सूचना-10 अक्टूबर 2020-राजकीय डूंगर कॉलेज बीकानेर द्वारा पीटीईटी परीक्षा 2020 के लिए होने वाली काउंसलिंग का कार्यक्रम वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दिया गया है-धन्यवाद
The authority of the Rajasthan PTET (Pre Teacher Eligibility Test) 2020 has declared the schedule of the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 on its official website www.ptetdcb2020.com.
The registration for PTET BA B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. is going to be started from 7th October 2020 and will be continued till 13th October 2020. The candidates who have secured their names on the merit list,
will be able to make themselves registered for Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 by visiting the official website of Government Dungar College, Bikaner that is the exam conducting body of Rajasthan PTET 2020.
The Government Dungar College, Bikaner is now all set to conduct the Counselling program of Rajasthan PTET for the academic session 2020-2021. The Counselling will be done in online mode.
|Rajasthan PTET Result 2020 Declared on ptetdcb2020.com||Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2020|
|CSC Center कैसे खोलें-सामान्य सेवा केंद्र डिजिटल सर्विस पोर्टल||B.Ed. Internship School Allotment List 2020 1st & 2nd Round|
The RAJ PTET qualified candidates who are applied to get admission into Two years B.Ed. course or Four years B.A. Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. integrated courses. The Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 will be done in three rounds i.e. 1st, 2nd and 3rd round.
First, the candidates need to register themselves in the Counselling portal. The next consecutive steps are the selection of colleges as per their preferences, and choice filling, seat allotment, the release of the merit list and finally giving the offer letter.
In this paragraph, you will find every detail about the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 schedule such as important dates, the registration and Counselling fee, the steps to register for Counselling, required documents, steps of Counselling etc. If you are interested then read the full article carefully. Hope you will find it helpful.
- 1 Rajasthan PTET Exam Highlights:
- 2 Rajasthan PTET Exam Reservation criteria:
- 3 Upward movement for Counselling:
Rajasthan PTET Exam Highlights:
|Article is about||Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 Schedule|
|Full name||Rajasthan Pre Teacher Eligibility Test Counselling 2020|
|Counselling department||Government Dungar College, Bikaner|
|Counselling rounds||1st, 2nd, 3rd round|
|Steps of Counselling||1. Online registration2. Selection College3. Choice filling4. Seat allotment/ Merit list5. College allotment letter|
|Dates of registration of Counselling||7th October 2020 to 13th October 2020|
|Dates of choice filling||9th October 2020 to 14th October 2020|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Types of courses||2 years B.Ed. & 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./ B.Sc. B.Ed.|
PTET Exam Important dates:
Have a look at the important dates of Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 Schedule in this paragraph. We have enlisted the dates according to the release of the notification of authorities on their official website www.ptetdcb2020.com.
They have released the dates of first-round Counselling of the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020. Let’s have a look.
|1.||Raj PTET 2020 Result released||4th October 2020|
|2.||Raj PTET Counselling opens from||7th October 2020|
|3.||Date of first-round Counselling registration||7th October 2020 onwards|
|4.||Date of paying the Counselling fee||7th October to 13th October 2020|
|5.||Date of locking of choices/ choice filling||9th October to 14th October 2020|
|6.||1st round admitted list release date||November 2020 (Tentative)|
|7.||The fee payment date of seat acceptance||November 2020 (Tentative)|
|8.||Document verification date||November 2020 (Tentative)|
|9.||Date to report the allotted college||To be announced|
|10.||2nd and 3rd round Counselling date||To be announced|
Rajasthan PTET Exam 2020 Counselling fee:
The office coordinator of PTET 2020 has released the registration fee of first-round Counselling 2020. The candidates who have qualified for the Raj PTET 2020 exam are now allowed to take participation in the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 by paying the required Counselling fee online and offline as well,by using Debit Card orCredit Card or Net banking or BOB/ ICICI Bank Challan.
The Government Dungar College, Bikaner will disclose the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round Counselling forms to choose the colleges of the candidate’s preference.
After that, they will get college allotment letter and also have to pay the admission fee to confirm their seats in the allotted college. The Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling fee structure is as follows:
|Sl. No.||Category||Payment of fee|
|1.||Counselling registration fee||Rs.5000/-|
|2.||Counselling reporting fee||Rs.22000/-|
Procedure of 1st Round Counselling online registration:
The procedure of 1st Round Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 online registration has been enlisted here. We have given the steps in simple words to that no candidate finds any difficulty to register them for the Counselling program. Follow each and every step without skipping anything and you will be able to register yourself. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, pay a visit to the official website of the Government Dungar College, Bikaner i.e. www.ptetdcb2020.com.
- From the main webpage of the website, search for the option that says “Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 Registration” and click on that.
- After clicking that, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the form carefully. Pay attention while entering every detail so that you don’t have to face any problem in the future.
- After entering everything, click on the “Save & Continue” option.
- In the next step, you need to upload every necessary document in the specified format and size and then click the “Submit” button. You are suggested to check every detail once again before the final submission.
- If you do every step as we have stated above, your registration will be done successfully.
- Then download the Counselling application form for further procedure.
The procedure of Counselling:
The procedure of Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 has been elaborately described here in this paragraph. The procedure has total of six steps after the successful registration.
We have mentioned the steps in order to help the candidates who are looking for genuine and authentic steps. If you are one of them, then you are in the right place. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Paying the Counselling fee:
- After registering yourself in the online portal of Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020, you need to deposit the Counselling fee i.e. Rs.5000/- using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net banking or BOB/ ICICI Bank Challan. It is the first step after registration.
- Step 2: Choice Filling:
- After paying the prescribed Counselling fee, you need to do the next step i.e. choice filing. Basically, the choice filling is the procedure where you need to choose the name of the colleges in which you are willing to getting admitted. You can choose as much as the name of the colleges you want. Also, keep in mind that choose in the correct order which means that your first preferred college should be at the top of the list and then the second preferred college and so on.
- Step 3: Locking your choices:
- The next step is locking the chosen colleges. After locking, you will not be allowed to change your choices anymore. So, pay attention while doing so. You will be offered colleges as per your locked colleges. After locking the choices you are required to take a printout of the page for future correspondence.
- Step 4: Seat allotment:
- After completing the above-mentioned steps, the authorities of Government Dungar College, Bikaner (GDCB) will allocate the seats to the candidates according to their choices. They will publish the list on their official website. Candidates have to check it from there. They need to print that allotment letter from the official portal for future use/ further process.
- Step 5: Paying of admission fee:
- After having the allotment letter, the candidates have to deposit the admission fee to the colleges, which have been allotted to them within the specified time if they want to get admission to that college. If not then wait for the next round of Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020. If the candidate wants to get admission in that college then you must pay the admission fee of Rs.22000/- within the prescribed time period unless their admission will be canceled.
- Step 6: Document verification:
- It is the last step of the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020. In this step, you have to report the allotted college within the given time period and get your academic documents verified. If any candidate fails to report within the time, his/her admission will also lead to cancellation.
Rajasthan PTET Counselling Required documents:
All the candidates who are participating in the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 must possess some valid documents. All the documents will be checked at the time of the document verification process of the Counselling program.
|राजस्थान के प्रमुख विश्वविद्यालय सूची||RRB NTPC Study Material 2020|
|REET Study Material & Important Notes||Rajasthan Police Constable Study Material GK Notes in Hindi PDF|
If any invalid certificate found, the candidate’s admission will be canceled immediately. These documents will be needed at the time of online Counselling and also during document verification in the allotted college. In order to help you, we have mentioned those required documents below. Check it from here:
- The Rajasthan PTETMarksheet
- The Counselling letter
- Any valid Id proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Id/ Passport etc.)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Income certificate
- Recent passport-sized photograph (Colored)
Rajasthan PTET Exam Reservation criteria:
The authorities of Rajasthan PTET 2020 i.e. Government Dungar College, Bikaner follow some reservation criteria for the Counselling process which means some seats are fixed for the reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ PWD, etc.).
Furthermore, the percentage of reserved seats has been mentioned below. Have a look at them if you want.
|Sl. No.||Reserved category||Percentage of reservation|
|3.||Other Backward Classes||21%|
|4.||MBC||As per government rules|
|5.||Female (8% for widows and 2% for divorced)||20%|
|7.||Ex-servicemen or In-servicemen or Defense personnel||5%|
List of participating colleges:
There are quite a huge number of colleges who participate in the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020. We have mentioned some of them in this paragraph who grant admission to the willing and qualified candidates.
You can refer to this article while doing the choice filling. The colleges or institutions are as follows:
- Dev B.Ed. Girls College
- Shiv SaraswatiMahila Teachers Training College
- Tagore Teachers Training College
- MKB Mahila B.Ed. Mahavidyalaya
- Pacific Academy of Higher Education & Research Society
- Deep Sikha Teachers Training College
- Tilak Teacher Training College for Women
- St. Wilfred’s Teachers Training College
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Teachers Training College
- SantJogendra Teacher Training College
Note: We have enlisted just ten of the participating colleges here. You can check for more if you want.
Upward movement for Counselling:
If any candidate is not satisfied with his/her result of the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 then the candidate must not panic as the authority of Rajasthan PTET gives the facility to apply for the upward movement.
The candidates can take participation in the second and third round of Counselling. Therefore, they need to repost to the new allotted college if stood in the merit so that the authorities will know the admission in the previous allotted college has been canceled.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Contact details:
This paragraph is dedicated to the candidates who have further queries and doubts about the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020, and want to contact the authorities of Government Dungar College, Bikaner.
We have here given their contact number along with the full address. Contact them within the contact hours i.e. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Helpline number: +91-151-2528047
Address: Government Dungar College, Sagar Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan – 334001
Hope you have found this article helpful. We have included all the information about the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 Schedule that has been released by the authorities.
If you still have any questions then feel free to ask that in the comment section below. We will reply to you shortly. Also, you can share your view with us. Keep visiting our website for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Yes, the Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling fee is refundable only for the candidates who will not be selected in any of the rounds of the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2020 will get their Counselling fee back but after the deduction of Rs.400/-.
No, the seats will be allotted based on the merit, choice filling, faculty and category.
The Email Id of Government Dungar College, Bikaner is email@example.com.
Yes, you have to carry the original valid documents to the allotted college during document verification. No photocopy will be taken into account.