The office of Director General of Police Rajasthan will release the Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020 soon on their official website i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
Latest Update-02 January 2021-:राजस्थान पुलिस विभाग द्वारा कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2019 की संशोधित उत्तर कुंजी 02 जनवरी 2021 को रात्रि 00:00:01 बजे से दिनांक 04 जनवरी 2021 को रात्रि 23:59 बजे तक उपलब्ध कराई जा रही है | यदि अभ्यर्थी को किसी प्रश्न के उत्तर के संबंध में कोई आपत्ति है, तो वह संबंधित दस्तावेज के साथ ऑब्जेक्शन लिंक पर आपत्ति कर सकता है | अभ्यर्थी की स्वयं के प्रश्न पत्र के संबंध में दी गई आपत्ति ही स्वीकार की जाएगी तथा अन्य माध्यम से आपत्तियों को स्वीकार नहीं किया जायेगा-धन्यवाद
Lates News (17 November 2020, Source – Dainik Bhaskar Sikar)– राजस्थान पुलिस constable परीक्षा की official Answer Key पर लगभग 15000 आपत्ति आई है | अगले सप्ताह जारी होगी revised answer key.
नई सूचना-13 नवम्बर 2020-:राजस्थान पुलिस कॉन्स्टेबल भर्ती के लिए 6 ,7 और 8 नवंबर को आयोजित भर्ती परीक्षा की कुंजी ( आंसर की ) वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दी गई है |अतिरिक्त महानिदेशक पुलिस भर्ती एवं प्रशिक्षण श्री गोविंद गुप्ता ने बताया कि अभ्यर्थी इस आंसर की को देख सकेंगे एवं अगर उन्हें कोई आपत्ति है, तो अगले 3 दिन यानी 72 घंटे में अपनी आपत्ति भी ऑनलाइन दर्ज करा सकते हैं । इसके बाद आपत्ति दर्ज नही की जाएगी।
The examination has been held from 6th November 2020 to 8th November 2020. The authority publishes the answer key just to make the examination more transparent and also to maintain transparency of the recruitment procedure.
|Exam Date & Shift||Questions Paper & Answer Key PDF|
|1st Shift 06 November 2020||Click here pdf file|
|2nd Shift 06 November 2020||Click here pdf file|
|1st Shift 07 November 2020||Click here pdf file|
|2nd Shift 07 November 2020||Click here pdf file|
|1st Shift 08 November 2020||Click here pdf file|
|2nd Shift 08 November 2020||Click here pdf file|
The Rajasthan Police Constable examination has been conducted by the office of Director General of Police to recruit eligible candidates in various posts of Constable Driver, Constable Cavalry, General Constable, Constable Band, and others.
This is the most awaited examination for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting to join the Rajasthan Police. The Rajasthan Police Constable Examination 2020 examination has been conducted in the month of November 2020 and the authorities are going to release the Answer key soon. The release date is not disclosed yet.
|Exam Date & Shift||Paper PDF Link|
|06-11-2020 Morning Shift||Rajasthan Police Constable Answer key 2020 pdf 1st Shift|
|06-11-2020 Evening Shift||Rajasthan Police Constable Answer key 2020 pdf 2nd Shift|
|07-11-2020 Morning Shift||Rajasthan Police Constable Answer key 2020 pdf 1st Shift|
|07-11-2020 Evening Shift||Download PDF|
|08-11-2020 Morning Shift||Download PDF|
|08-11-2020 Evening Shift||Download PDF|
The exam conducting authority not yet released the date of Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020. Keep visiting our website to get the news.
In this article, you will find all the information about the Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020 such as important dates, the procedure to download it, method of calculating secured marks, the process of raise objection etc. To know all the details accurately regarding this topic, you have to go through the entire article with proper patience.
- 1 Highlights of Raj Police Constable Answer Sheet 2020:
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 Set wise answer key download process:
- 1.3 Objection procedure:
- 1.4 Expected score calculation method:
- 1.5 Expected Cut-off marks of Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020:
- 1.6 Result Date:
- 1.7 Vacancy details:
- 1.8 What after the release of the Result?
- 1.9 Contact details:
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.11 What can I do if the Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key will not be downloaded?
- 1.12 What is the official Email Id of the Rajasthan Police?
- 1.13 Can I raise an objection after the release of the final Answer key?
- 1.14 How can I know the actual release date of Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020?
Highlights of Raj Police Constable Answer Sheet 2020:
|Topic is about||Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020|
|Name of the examination||Rajasthan Police Constable Examination 2020|
|Exam conducting authority||Office of Director General of Police Rajasthan|
|Answer Key release date||02 January 2021|
|Mode of Answer Key download||Online|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam purpose||To recruit eligible candidates in various vacant posts of Rajasthan Police|
|Selection process||Written exam, Document Verification, PET and PMT|
|Mode of the examination||Offline|
|Total time duration||2 hours|
|Exam vacancy||5438 posts|
|Check here||Regarding constable recruitment 2019 (Amendment Answer key)|
Aspirants can find all the important dates of the Rajasthan Police ConstableExamination 2020 here. If you are looking for the dates then please have a look in below table.
|1.||Online application started from||19th December 2019|
|2.||Last date to submit the application||10th February 2020|
|3.||Rajasthan Police Constable Examination dates||6th November 2020,7th November 2020,8th November 2020|
|4.||Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 Admit Card release date||2nd November 2020|
|5.||Result release Date||Will announce soon|
|6.||Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020 issue date||Will announce soon|
|7.||Publication of combined selection list||Will announce soon|
Set wise answer key download process:
After commencement of the Rajasthan Police Constable Examination 2020 successfully, the authority releases the answer key. First, they publish a provisional answer key. After the release of it, candidates can raise an objection if they want to with the proper proof within a specified format. After releasing the final answer key, not a single objection will be granted.
If you want to download the answer key without any difficulty then you are advised to follow each and every step without skipping anything. The below mention steps will help you to download the answer key –
- First of everything, pay a visit to the official website of the office of Director General of Police Rajasthan i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in or navigate the website.
- From the homepage, please search for “Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020” and click on that.
- Just after clicking, you will be redirected to the answer key login page.
- Make yourself logged in by entering the login credentials i.e. Roll Number or Application Number and login password.
- Then click on the “Next” button.
- The answer key of all the sets of the Rajasthan Police Constable Examination 2020 will be available there. You have to click on the number of which you want.
- Click on the set number and your answer key will be downloaded in PDF format. Use that to calculate your expected marks.
As you know, you can raise an objection against the Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020 after the authority releases the provisional answer key within the specified time period.
Also, know that your objection will be taken into account if you file that with the proper proof and fees. While doing it, you need to keep in mind the below-mentioned points. They are as follows:
- First, candidates need to login in the official website to file your objection.
- The objection may be against any question of the question paper or against the candidate’s option.
- The objection must be in English language.
- Provide all the details or you can say proofs regarding your objection.
- After final submission, no candidate is allowed to edit that further.
- The objections that will be sent through other than online will not be accepted.
Expected score calculation method:
Candidates can calculate their expected marks of the Rajasthan Police ConstableExamination 2020 with the help of the Rajasthan Police ConstableAnswer Key 2020 before the release of the result/ merit list. If you know the allotted score of every section of the question paper then you can easily calculate your marks.
Just note that all right answers carry 0.50 marks per answer and for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. While calculating the marks, keep in mind the marking system also to calculate properly. The total number of questions of each section of the examination along with its sectional marks have been enlisted in the below table. Let’s have a look.
|Sl. No.||Topics/ section of the examination||Total no. of questions||Sectional marks|
|1.||Reasoning, basic computer and logic||60||30|
|2.||Knowledge of statutory provision (mainly crime against children and women)||10||5|
|3.||General Science, General Knowledge, Current affairs||35||17.5|
|4.||Geography, History, Polity, Arts of Rajasthan, Economy of the state of Rajasthan||45||22.5|
Expected Cut-off marks of Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020:
Here the cut-off marks of the Rajasthan Police ConstableExamination 2020, has been enlisted in this paragraph. After calculating the expected marks by using the answer key, you can check that you have secured the cut-off marks of the examination or not.
We have enlisted all the different marks of cut-off according to several categories. They are as follows:
- For general category candidates: The cut-off marks of the candidates who belong to the general or UR category is 40%.
- For SC candidates: The cut-off marks of applicants who belong from SC (Scheduled Caste) category is 36%.
- For ST candidates: The cut-off marks of applicants who belong from ST category is 36%.
- For OBC-A candidates: The cut-off marks of the candidates who belong to the OBC-A (Other Backward Class- A) category is 40%.
- For OBC-B category candidates: The cut-off marks of the candidates who belong to the OBC-B (Other Backward Class- B) category is 36%.
- For SC/ ST of Tribal sub-plan candidates: The cut-off marks of the candidates who belong to the SC/ ST of Tribal sub-plan category is 30%.
- For Saharia candidates: The cut-off marks of the candidates who belong to the Saharia category are 25%.
The Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 result will be released soon, actually just after some days of conducting the examination. The date is not disclosed yet. The authorities will declare that soon through the official notification. Here you can find the detailed procedure to check your result. The procedure is as follows:
- To check result, you need to go to the official website of the Office of Director General of Police Rajasthan i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in again.
- From the home page, go to the option that says “Recruitment and Result”.
- After that you will be redirected to the result page where you can see the results of Rajasthan Police Constable Posts.
- From there, you need to click on the result link in order to download the result which contains all the names of the qualified candidates along with their roll numbers. Every candidate will receive the result in PDF format.
- Check that your roll number is there or not to find out you have qualified for the examination or not.
Note: All the candidates note that this is the procedure to download the result of the Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 written examination.
The controller of the Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 has released the vacancy details through the official notification. As you all know, through this ongoing recruitment, the various vacant posts of Rajasthan Police are going to be filled such as Constable Driver, Constable Cavalry, General Constable, Constable Band and so on.
As per the reports, there are a total of 5438 vacancies available presently and around 1680000 candidates have applied for these posts and have appeared in the Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 examination. The actual number of vacant posts is as follows.
|Sl. No.||Name of the posts||Total vacancies|
|1.||Constable General in General Area||3452|
|2.||Constable General in TSP area||1633|
|3.||Constable driver in General area||341|
|4.||Constable driver in TSP area||12|
What after the release of the Result?
Many of you may have the question that what is the further procedure of the recruitment after the result release of the written examination. If you are one of them then you are in the right place as we have enlisted the further procedure of the recruitment here.
If you want to know then you are suggested to go through all the below-mentioned points. They are as follows:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): After the release of the result release of the written examination, the authorities will conduct the Physical Efficiency Test or commonly known as PET. The candidate who will be able to secure their names in the merit list or result will be able to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test. The test is conducted to check and declare that the applicants are physically fit or not. The candidate who will not qualify in this examination will be discontinued from the recruitment procedure. Also, note that there is scope to re-appeal the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): The candidates who will qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test will be able to participate in the Physical Standard Test or PST. Through this test, the height & circumference of the candidate’s chest will be measured. The candidates give the facility to re-appeal the Physical Standard Test by paying the fee i.e. Rs.500/- to the candidates who will not qualify for the test at their first attempt.
- Proficiency Test: The Proficiency Test is the last test of recruitment. It is for the drivers, mounted dog squad, and band. The candidates who will not qualify for the exam will be discontinued from the recruitment process. The passing percentage is as same as the written examination.
- Document verification: Those who will qualify all the stages of the recruitment process will be called for the document verification process. All original documents are going to be checked in this process. If any document finds mismatched with the document provided at the time of online application will be discontinued from the recruitment process. After document verification, selected candidates will be appointed in the vacant posts.
If any candidate has any issue regarding this Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020 then the applicant can contact exam authorities by using below-mentioned contact details. Contact them within the contact hours i.e. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Phone: +91 141 2302131
- Fax: +91 141 2309960, 141 2301878
- Address: Rajasthan Police Academy, Panipech, Nehru Nagar, Jaipur – 302016, Rajasthan. India
Hope this article will be very helpful for all of you. All the necessary information regarding the Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key are given in this entire article. If you find any wrong in this article, please inform us by commenting us. We will surely help you any time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What can I do if the Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key will not be downloaded?
You should check the net connection first, after that, please reload the download page. If you still face the same problem, you are requested to contact the exam authority to get further help
What is the official Email Id of the Rajasthan Police?
The Email Id if the Director General of Rajasthan Police is [email protected]
Can I raise an objection after the release of the final Answer key?
No, you can’t raise an objection after the release of the final Answer key.
How can I know the actual release date of Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020?
The exam conducting authority not yet released the date of Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2020. Keep visiting our website to get the news.