Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020-Apply Online/how to apply/ what is form filling date and last date of form filling/what is salary/how many posts in high courts/ what is age limit/what is Educational qualifications all the details on this post.
नई सूचना देखे-राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय जोधपुर में आशुलिपिक (स्टेनोग्राफर) के 434 पदों के लिए विग्यप्ति निकली हुई है,इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से 31 जनवरी 2020 से 28 फरवरी 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते है, अधिक जानकारी के लिए विभाग की वेबसाइट को विजिट करे-धन्यवाद
Rajasthan District Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986 (As amended) Under the provision of, the open recruitment of stenographers Grade III (Hindi / English) is being done in the district offices of Rajasthan, whose online applications have come, candidates can do so.
The selected candidate will get Rs 23,400 as a trainee for 2 years and on completion of this period, they will get 33,400-1000 as per Pay level-10.
- 1 IMPORTANT NOTE:-
- 1.1 All steps to apply online Rajasthan High Courts Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 what is the age limit required to apply the Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2020?
- 1.3 can other country candidates apply this vacancy?
- 1.4 what is the time limit to applying the form?
- 1.5 what is the examination fee?
- If there is any fake information in the application form your recruitment will cancel.
- Fill all the details right and very carefully in the application form.
- If there are some mistakes in your application form your form will cancel.
- Check all the details from Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur official website(https://hcraj.nic.in/)
All steps to apply online Rajasthan High Courts Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website ” https://hcraj.nic.in/ “
- Click “Recruitment” & find the advertisement “Stenographer”.
- Wait until HCRAJ official notification gets published on their recruitment portal.
- Read the notification carefully and check their eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Candidates must check time to time all the notifications of RHCJ(Rajasthan High Courts Jodhpur) service on official website https://hcraj.nic.in/
Time limit to apply:-
|1||The time limit of online apply||From 30-01-2020(Thursday) at 1:00 PM to 28-02-2020(Friday) at 5:00 PM|
|2||The time limit of deposit exam fee||From 30-01-2020 (Thursday) at 1:00 PM to 29-02-2020 (Saturday) at 11:59 PM|
- After the last date of form filling the website will destroy automatically so you need to fill application form and application form fee before the last date of form filling.
- Net-banking / debit card/credit card / common service centers all methods use in deposit form fee.
Minimum academics qualifications of candidates:-
A candidate for direct recruitment:
- Must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
- 2. Must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects.
- 3. Must have passed the “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of Vocational Training Scheme.
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject.
- Any equivalent or higher qualification.
Some details are very important
Candidate must fit physically and mentally both conditions. Before the selection of the candidates, they will deposit their medical reports.
In option, a and b candidates must have a certificate from the Indian government.
1. Candidate’s age limit should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years old.
2. Age relaxation of ST/SC/OBC/Other candidates for 5-year maximum. There is no age limit for widow candidates.
1. candidates had good character.
2. The candidate will have to give a 2 personality certificate. Both of them will not know the candidate and the certificate is not made 6 months before the application form filling.
. For SC/ST/and Handicapped Candidates 400/- Rupees
. For General/ Economically Weaker/ Other Backward Class/ Extremely Backward Class/ and from other States Candidates 650/- Rupees per Form
Disqualifications for Appointment:-
1. Man candidate has 2 living wives then he Will not be eligible for an appointment. If he has a proper reason for it and movement certified his married then it will be ok.
2. The woman candidate has 2 living husbands then she Will not be eligible for an appointment. If she has a proper reason for it and the government-certified her married then it will be ok.
Official website of Rajasthan High Court https://hcraj.nic.in/
Official website to fill online form of Rajasthan High Court https://hcraj.nic.in/
Rajasthan high court notification pdf https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/hcraj_admin/uploadfile/recruitment/Steno57.pdf
what is the age limit required to apply the Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2020?
Age limit is 18 years to 40 years
can other country candidates apply this vacancy?
only Bhutan and Nepal
what is the time limit to applying the form?
From 30-01-2020 1:00 PM to 28-02-2020 at 5:00 PM
what is the examination fee?
For SC/ST/and Handicapped Candidates 400/- Rupees
For General/ Economically Weaker/ Other Backward Class/ Extremely Backward Class/ and from other States Candidates 650/- Rupees per Form