Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021, HC Raj Civil Judge 120 Vacancy Notification 2021, Check Rajasthan Judicial Service Exam eligibility criteria and fill Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Online from 30 July to 30 August 2021 at- www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2021: The High Court of Rajasthan has been published an employment notification for vacancies of civil judge (सिविल न्यायाधीश) post. The Authority will conduct the Rajasthan Judicial Service Exam to fill these 120 vacancies 2021. This is the latest and useful career opportunity to all candidates who are waiting for Rajasthan Govt Jobs.
|Rajasthan High Court Driver & Class-IV Employees Recruitment 2021||Rajasthan High Court 4th Grade Admit Card 2021|
|Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Syllabus 2021|
Eligible and qualified aspirants can apply online for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021. At the time of online registration, candidates must fill their personal details in the right manner and give a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number. Eligible and interested applicants may fill Rajasthan High Court Civil judge online form on or before the last date
Unemployed persons who want to job in Rajasthan High Court can apply for civil Judge 120 Vacancy 2021. The process of Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Jobs will start from 30 July 2021. The other useful details regarding Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Application form can be collected from the official website is www.hcraj.nic.in.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021- RJS Vacancies Notification:
- 1.1 राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट सिविल न्यायाधीश भर्ती 2021 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करे
- 1.2 HC Raj Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 RHC Civil judge Recruitment Important dates –
- 1.4 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge & Admit Card –
- 1.5 How to apply Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- 1.6 Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Judicial Service Exam –
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021- RJS Vacancies Notification:
The Rajasthan High Court is filling vacancies in Rajasthan Judicial Services. A Candidate, who passed Graduation class and wants to Job in the High Court of Rajasthan department, can apply for Raj HC Civil Judge 120 Vacancy 2021. It is a golden opportunity to get a job in Rajasthan High Court Department.
|Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus||Rajasthan RJS Civil Judge Result|
|Rajasthan High Court LDC, Steno Recruitment||Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant Recruitment|
Candidates are advised that they should be read the official notification of Rajasthan High Civil judge 120 vacancies 2021. Recruitment notification will give complete detail. If you are eligible and interested then don’t wait to fill online application form the same.
Raj HC Civil Judge Bharti 2021 Details:
- Post Name in Hindi & English – Civil Judge (सिविल न्यायाधीश)
- Job Location- Rajasthan
- Department Name – Rajasthan High Court
- Total Vacancies-120 Vacancies
- Job Type – Full Time & Government Job (Contract Basis)
- Job Category – Contract & Fixed Salary Basis
- Application Mode- Online
- Official Website –www.hcraj.nic.in/
राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट सिविल न्यायाधीश भर्ती 2021 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करे
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायलय में सिविल न्यायाधीश और न्यायिक मजिस्ट्रेट के विभिन्न पदों के लिए विज्ञप्ति निकली है, सिविल न्यायाधीश और न्यायिक मजिस्ट्रेट के लिए ऑनलाइन की प्रक्रिया 2021 रहेगी, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर देवे, यह सूचना केवल आप लोगो की सुविधा के लिए है,
|Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card||Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment|
|Rajasthan High Court LDC Answer Key||Rajasthan High Court LDC Expected Cut off Marks|
भर्ती से समन्धित अधिक जानकारी जैसे-आयु सीमा, योग्यता, आवेदन शुल्क, आवेदन की तिथि आदि आप समन्धित विभाग द्वारा जारी विज्ञप्ति में देख सकते है,Result Uniraj द्वारा दी गई सूचना/ जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तों को भी बताये, जिससे वे भी इस जानकारी/ सूचना का लाभ ले सके-धन्यवाद
HC Raj Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
In this section, we are publishing basic or minimum qualifications for Civil Judge posts. Candidates should be fulfilling basic qualifications to apply online & take participate in the further process.
Educational Qualification – No Candidate shall be eligible for recruitment to the service unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961).
प्रत्येक अभ्यर्थी को देवनागरी लिपि में लिखी जाने वाली हिंदी भाषा तथा राजस्थानी बोलियों एवं सामाजिक रूढ़ियों (रीति रिवाज) (Rajasthan Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan) का पूर्ण ज्ञान रखने वाला होना चाहिए ।
Age limit – To apply online for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment, candidates have the age followings:
General Candidate’s minimum age 21 Years and maximum age 40 Years. Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
If you will fill the correct online application form and pay the application fee then you will be called for the written examination. Successful candidates for the written exam will be called for interview and document verification.
|Rajasthan JAA & Clerk Grade-II Result||Rajasthan High Court LDC Answer Key|
|Rajasthan High Court JJA, LDC Clerk Typing Test Dates|
Application Fee: The application fee can be paid through online mode via Net Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card etc
- Candidates have to pay the application fee as per their category. Candidates who belong to General/OBC/OBC Creamy layer have to deposit 1000/- Rs
- OBC Non-Creamy layer/ SBM candidates- 750/- Rs
- SC/ST category candidates-500/- Rs
RHC Civil judge Recruitment Important dates –
- Date of release Rajasthan Civil Judge Notification- 22 July 2021
- Online Application form start date-30 July 2021
- Last date of online Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge application form –30 August 2021
- Exam Dates-will be soon uploaded
- Admit card issue date –will be soon uploaded
- Result date-will be soon uploaded
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge & Admit Card –
High Court of Rajasthan is not fixed Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Exam Date. Mine Inspector Admit card for this examination may be available before 15 days. A candidate may bookmark this page to get admit card related information. You may also check out the official website. We will publish a direct link to get the admit card. Candidates enter your detail like Name, DOB, Application ID, Password, DOB & Mobile Number. After you download Call Letter, save and print your admit card copy….
How to apply Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for the High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address, etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Application form if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Judicial Service Exam –
Check out the syllabus for Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate exam. For complete syllabus & detailed topic wise analysis read the notification & visit the official web portal of Rajasthan High Court.
Thank you for the visit. If you like this article or got useful information then share it on social networks with your friends. Please keep in touch with us and visit this page regularly to get Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 information i.e. to admit card issue date, exam date, interview date, result & merit list, etc.