Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2023, Rajasthan free laptop scheme 2023, Rajasthan free laptop Yojana beneficiary list 2023, free laptop scheme Rajasthan government 2023, eligibility for Rajasthan free laptop Yojana 2023, download the free laptop Yojana new beneficiaries list, Check Here Free Laptop Yojana District Wise List
The Government of India puts continuous efforts into making its citizen’s life progressive. On this path, Rajasthan Government has developed a new Yojana for the students – Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana.
Through this new Yojana, the Rajasthan state government has planned to distribute free laptops to the eligible and deserving students of Rajasthan State. The scheme provides free laptops to students, who have passed the 8th, 10th, and 12th class board examinations or equivalent examinations with at least 75% marks.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana mainly targets the students of economically weaker families who cannot afford to buy laptops. The main objective behind this Yojana is to increase access to technology for students in the state and help them to access online educational resources.
Rajasthan 12th Board Time Table 2023RBSE 10th Board Time Table 2023
This will help them to improve their knowledge and skills. The scheme also aims to increase student engagement with digital technology, which will help them be more prepared for further studies.
Overview of Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Class 8th,10th,and 12th|
|Scheme Type||Government Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Free laptop distribution|
|Department Responsible||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Total Distributions Planned for 2023||27,000+|
|Selection Criteria||Merit List (bases marks secured)|
|Application Mode||No application needed|
|Free Laptop Beneficiary List||To be released soon|
Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2023
- Student must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state
- Must be a student of 8th, 10th, and 12th class, with minimum 75% marks secured
- Family income must be less than 1 Lakh annually
- Parents of the student must not be working in any Government sector jobs
Benefits and Key Features of Rajasthan Free Laptop Distribution Scheme:
- Promoting education: The scheme aims to promote education by providing students with access to technology, which will help them to access online educational resources and improve their knowledge and skills.
- Increasing access to technology: The scheme is designed to increase access to technology for students in the state, particularly those from economically weaker sections.
- Merit-based: The scheme is merit-based, which means that laptops will be allotted to bright students who secure good marks in board exams.
- Online study: with the help of laptops, students can access online study materials, video lectures, e-books, and other resources, which can help them to improve their education.
Mandatory Documents for Free Laptop Yojana of Rajasthan 2023
- Aadhaar Card as Id proof
- Pass size photographs of the student
- Resident proof of Rajasthan state
- Valid mobile number
- Marks sheets of the previous class
- Family income certificate
How to Apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2023
As the scheme is completely based on the student’s performance in the respective classes (8th, 10th, and 12th), it depends on the merit list prepared by the government authorities.
There is no need of separate applications for this Yojana. After the examination results are announced, student’s performance will be taken from the schools and the eligible beneficiaries list will be uploaded on the education website of Rajasthan in the name of – Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2023 District Wise List.
Checking Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2023 District Wise List
- Complete beneficiary list will be prepared by the government and will be uploaded on Official Website
- After visiting the website, students can click on the “Free Laptop Yojana Beneficiary List 2023”
- Select their District name and Taluka Name
- The complete eligible students list appears, then search by your name
FAQs for Rajasthan State Free Laptop Yojana 2023
My family income is 2 Lakh annually, and my % is 80% in 12th Class. Am I eligible?
No, only the students with family income <1 Lakh is eligible.
How many students will get benefited from this Yojana?
Total number of beneficiaries is not announced yet.
Is district wise Rajasthan Free laptop Yojana released?
No, it will be uploaded on the website soon
Are neighbor state students eligible to avail this scheme?
No, only the Rajasthan state student can get benefited by this scheme.