Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021, SSSB Punjab has declared Patwari Exam Admit Card 2021, Candidate scan check Punjab Patwari Name Wise Hall Ticket 2021, Punjab Patwari Exam held on 08th August 2021, SSSB Punjab Official website-https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/
The recruitment for Punjab Patwari posts along with the posts such as Irrigation Booking Clerk & Zilladar was released by the Land Records’ Director of Punjab in the month of February. It has been notified by Punjab SSSB that the examination will be held on August 8, 2021.
The Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021 has already been released. We will discuss the various details related to the Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021 via this article today. The candidates who will appear for the exam must read the article till the end.
- 1 Some details related to the Punjab Patwari Exam:
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of SSSB Punjab Patwari Exam 2021
- 1.2 Punjab Patwari Examination Pattern:
- 1.3 Some details about the Admit Card:
- 1.3.1 Admit Card Downloading Procedure:
- 1.3.2 What can be done if any candidate forgets the application number:
- 1.3.3 What if someone forgets the Application ID or his/her data is not found:
- 1.3.4 Frequently Asked Questions for SSSB Punjab Patwari Exam 2021
- There are a total of 1152 vacancies for various posts.
- About 160000 candidates have registered to appear for the examination.
- The official website is www.punjabsssb.gov.in.
- The mode of examination will be online.
- All the questions asked in the examination will be of MCQ type.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for correct response and one-fourth marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- The total duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- There will be only written examination without any interview.
- Candidates about 10 times in number of the total vacancies will qualify the 1st Phase and will be eligible to appear for the 2nd Phase.
Vacancy Details of SSSB Punjab Patwari Exam 2021
- No. of vacancies for the post of Revenue Patwari- 1090
- No. of vacancies for the post of Irrigation Booking Clerk- 26
- No. of vacancies for the post of Zilladar- 36
Punjab Patwari Examination Pattern:
|Sl. No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|05||Punjab History & Culture||5|
|07||Arithmetic Skills (Mensuration)Arithmetic Skills (Accounts)||15|
|08||Computers or Information Technology||15|
Some details about the Admit Card:
- The Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded by visiting the website sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- It is necessary to carry the admit card at exam center, otherwise the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Any one of the below mentioned documents is required to be carried along with the Admit Card during the examination-
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- MNREGA Card
- Aadhar Card
- The candidates must download and print multiple copies of the Admit Card for use in future.
- No hard copy of the Admit Card will be sent to the candidates through post by PSSSB.
- All the details present in the Admit Card must be checked very carefully by the candidates and if any mistake is found, they must contact the concerned authorities at the earliest and should request them to rectify the mistakes as soon as possible.
Admit Card Downloading Procedure:
- The candidates should visit the official website, viz. sssb.punjab.gov.in at first.
- Then, the link related to the Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021 must be clicked by them.
- After that, the log in credentials must be entered and the button of “Submit” must be clicked by them.
- Finally, the admit card will appear on the screen, which should be downloaded and printed by the candidates.
What can be done if any candidate forgets the application number:
The candidates must use the option of “Know Your Application Number” and their registered Email ID for receiving their Application Number.
What if someone forgets the Application ID or his/her data is not found:
- At first, the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm must be visited by the candidates.
- Then, at the bottom of the page the terms should be accepted and the option of “Proceed” must be clicked by them.
- After that, the Payment History should be selected by them which will be present under the tab “SBI Collect”.
- Next, 2 options will appear-
- By date range
- By INB number
- The option of date range must be selected and in the required field the date of application fee submission should be filled up.
- Finally, all their data including their application number will appear on the screen.
We hope that this article will prove helpful for you. You can share your opinions regarding this article via your precious comments.
Click here-Punjab Patwari Exam Admit Card 2021
Frequently Asked Questions for SSSB Punjab Patwari Exam 2021
Has the admit card already been released?
Yes, the admit card has already been released on July 29, 2021.
From where can the syllabus of the exam be availed by the candidates?
The syllabus of the exam can be availed by the candidates from the official website of PSSSB, that is, sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Can the admit card be availed via offline mode?
No, admit card cannot be availed via offline mode.
Will the exam be held via offline mode also?
No, the exam will be held only via online mode.