MHADA Pune Lottery 2022, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority will be soon declared Lottery 2022, Candidates can check Pune MHADA Lottery Draw 2022,
The MHADA or Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has come up with a new scheme to provide affordable & quality houses in Pune and suburban area.
The flats will be given to the economically weaker section (EWS), LIG or Lower income group, MIG or Middle Lower income group and HIG or High Lower income group of the society.
According to the sources, around 5579 flats have been allotted for the scheme along with 68 plots. Flats & plots will be constructed in Kolhapur, Solapur, Sangli and Pune.
The government also wants to give a huge number of houses or apartments transversely in the upcoming years. Around 30 million houses are going to be created for the economically weaker segment of the society. The flats will be of good size.
The allotment of the flats will be carried out through a lottery system. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the scheme within the given time period by visiting the official website i.e. www.lottery.mhada.gov.in.
As per the reports, the application process has been started in December 2021 and will be continued to January 2022. Later, the lottery result is scheduled to be published in January 2022.
The candidates whose name will come out of the lottery they will be able to take the benefits of the scheme by submitting required documents and 10% of the house base cost.
In this article, we have enlisted all the information regarding the Pune MHADA Lottery such as flat description, registration schedule, eligibility criteria, the registration procedure,
registration fee, required documents, procedure of login into the official portal, result checking procedure, process to check the waiting list, the registration fee refund procedure, things to do if the fee has not refunded etc.
If you are willing to know all the above-mentioned information, then you are advised to go through the entire article. You will find it helpful for sure.
- 1 Pune MHADA Lottery 2022-
- 1.1 Check MHADA Pune Flat details:
- 1.2 Price of the houses under the Scheme:
- 1.3 Lottery application procedure:
- 1.4 Registration fee for MHADA Pune Lottery:
- 1.5 Required documents List:
- 1.6 Procedure to login in the portal:
- 1.7 Refund Policy:
- 1.8 Contact details of MHADA Pune:
Pune MHADA Lottery 2022-
|Article is about||Pune MHADA Lottery|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Type of the scheme||State government housing scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state of Maharashtra|
|Scheme objective||To provide affordable houses to the economically weaker section of the society of Maharashtra|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application duration||December 2021 to January 2022|
Check MHADA Pune Flat details:
This year, the flats will be allotted under different categories that include PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana), MHADA’s own inventory, and first come first served flats etc.
The details of the given flats are mentioned below. If you want to know then you can go through the below table. The details are as follows:
|Flats||Number of flats|
|PMAY Homes||Mhalunge (Chakan) – 514 Talegaon Dabhade – 296|
|MHADA Housing Scheme||Morgaon Pimpri – 87 Pimpri Vaghere – 992|
|First come first served||Mhalune – 1880 Dive – 14 Saswad – 4|
|All-inclusive scheme||PMC – 410 PCMC – 1020|
Price of the houses under the Scheme:
If you find this housing scheme and willing to know the price of the houses then you are at the right place as we have here enlisted the house prices of the MHADA Housing Scheme.
The prices are different for the different section of the society i.e. EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG. Just have a look.
|Different categories||Flats||Price of the houses|
|Economically Weaker Section||63||Under Rs. 20 Lakh|
|Lower Income Group||126||Rs.20 lakh to Rs.30 lakh|
|Middle Income Group||201||Rs.35 lakh to Rs.60 lakh|
|Higher Income Group||194||Rs.60 lakh to Rs.5.8 crores|
Important dates of Pune MHADA Lottery 2022
The Pune MHADA Lottery registration schedule has been published by the officials in their official website. They have disclosed all the date of every event of the procedure i.e.
from the registration to the date of winner list publication along with the time. They all are enlisted below. Check in from here or you can check from the website directly.
|Registration started from||December 2021||2:30 pm|
|Starting date of Online application||December 2021||6:00 pm|
|Last date to register||January 2022||5:00 pm|
|Last date to apply||January 2022||11:59 pm|
|Last date to make the online payment||January 2022||11:59 pm|
|Last date of NEFT/ RTGS||January 2022||Bank working time|
|Draft list publication date||January 2022||6:00 pm|
|Final list publication date||January 2022||12:00 pm|
|Successful application list release date||January 2022||Will be available|
|Paid money refund date||Will be announced||Will be available|
Eligibility criteria of MHADA Pune Lottery 2022:
There are some conditions set by the authorities of Pune MHADA Lottery. Only the candidates who will fulfill all those conditions, are only permitted to participate in the lottery.
Those eligibility conditions are mentioned here. If you want to apply then you are suggested to check the eligibility condition first to check, so that you can find whether you are eligible to apply or not. If you find yourself eligible then do the further process. The conditions are as follows:
- Nationality: Only the citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Only the permanent citizens of the state of Maharashtra can apply for the application of the Pune MHADA Lottery.
- Age criteria: In order to apply, an applicant must be aged more than 18 years.
- Income criteria: The set income criteria for the different sections of the society are different. They are as follows –
- Lower Income Group: Those who belong to the Lower Income Group, their family income should be between Rs.25001/- to Rs.50000/- per month.
- Middle Income Group: Those who belong to the Middle-Income Group, their family income should be between Rs.50001/- to Rs.75000/- per month.
- Higher Income Group: Those who belong to the Higher Income Group, their family income should be more than Rs.75000/- per month.
Lottery application procedure:
If you find yourself eligible to apply then you can follow the steps, which we have mentioned below to seek application of the Pune MHADA Lottery. The process consists of three steps i.e. the registration procedure, filling up the application form and payment.
All the steps are enlisted here elaborately. If you want to apply for the application without any difficulty then you are suggested to follow each and every step without skipping anything. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: The Registration process:
- First of all, pay a visit to the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra i.e. www.lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- After visiting the homepage, search for the option “Register” to create an account in the official portal.
- The applicant registration form will appear on your screen that will contain some details such as applicant name, password, confirm password, date of birth, valid mobile number etc. Enter them correctly without making any mistake.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent in your given mobile number. You have to enter that in the specified space and then click on the “OK” button.
- After this confirmation, you will be registered successfully and you may proceed to the next step of the procedure i.e. filling up the application form.
- Step2: Filling up the Application form:
- After a successful registration, you will be automatically redirected to a new webpage where the application form will be available.
- In the form, you need to fill eight type of details i.e. User name, your monthly income, applicant details, PAN Card details, applicant’s address with the PIN Code, your contact details, details of your bank account and the verification code.
- After entering all the above-mentioned details correctly, you need to upload some required documents in proper size and JPEG format.
- After uploading, click on the “Submit” button and proceed to the next step i.e. online payment.
- Step 3: Online payment:
- The next and last step of the procedure is paying the registration fee.
- After clicking on the “Submit” option you will be redirected to the payment webpage where you have to make the payment by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet banking.
- The registration fee has been enlisted in the next paragraph. You can check it from there.
- After making the payment, the application process will be completed successfully.
Registration fee for MHADA Pune Lottery:
At the time of filling the application form of the Pune MHADA Lottery,every candidateneeds to pay the registration fee that has been set by the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority.
It is different for the different sections of the society. The authorities have set that by considering the economical condition of them. The registration fee structure is as follows:
|Different categories||Registration fee|
|Economically Weaker Section||Rs.5560/-|
|Lower Income Group||Rs.10560/-|
|Middle Income Group||Rs.15560/-|
|Higher Income Group||Rs.20560/-|
Required documents List:
The below-mentioned documents will be required during of filling up the application form of the Pune MHADA Lottery. Without the documents the application will be rejected. Hence it is very important to be aware of the necessary documents. The documents are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving License
- School leaving Certificate
- A recent passport-sized photograph
Procedure to login in the portal:
After a successful registration, you can log in into the official portal of the Pune MHADA Lottery by doing some simple steps. We have mentioning those steps in order to help you. Follow these steps whenever you want to in your need. The steps are as follows:
- First, you have to visit the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra i.e. www.lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you have to search for the option that says “login” and then click on that.
- There, you need to enter User name and password in the given space, and also, enter the Captcha code given there.
- After entering everything, click on the blue “Login” button.
- After that you will be logged in into the portal.
How to Check MHADA Pune Lottery Result 2022
The Pune MHADA Lottery result will be available for checking in January 2022 on the official website of the MHADA. If you have applied or going to apply then you can follow the steps to check the lottery result on or after the scheduled date. The steps are as follows:
Visit official website
First of all, visit the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra i.e. www.lottery.mhada.gov.in.
On the homepage, search for the option “Lottery Result” and click on that.
A new page will open where you have to click on the View option.
considering your category.
The next step is to click on the View option again as per your scheme code and considering your category.
Check your flat number
The result will appear on your screen in PDF file that will contain the name of the winner and allotted flat number
If any candidate will not be able to win the Pune MHADA Lottery then the candidate can get their money back. The authorities give this facility to the applicants.
The money will be refunded in the next 7 days after the publication of the result. The process to check the refund status has been mentioned-below. Follow them if you are willing to check your status. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra i.e. www.lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- Make yourself logged in the portal by following the process we have mentioned above in the article.
- After doing so, you will be able to see an option that says “Refund status”. Click on that.
- After that you can check the status i.e., your paid amount is refunded or not.
Contact details of MHADA Pune:
For your queries or doubts related to the Pune MHADA Lottery you can contact the authorities by using the contact details we have mentioned here. You can also contact them if your paid money has not been refunded. Contact them without any hesitation.
Helpline number: 022-23592392/ 022-23592393
Canara Bank Helpline Number; 020-26151215
Hope this article has enough information to help you. We have enlisted all the information about Pune MHADA Lottery. We have included the details that have been published by the authorities.
If you still have any query or doubt about this topic then ask that by commenting it down in the comment box. We will try to clear your doubt as soon as possible. Pay visit to our website frequently to get more information regarding such topics.
FAQs for MHADA Pune Lottery 2022
What if I do not get the application money back?
In that case, you must contact the authorities by using the helpline number that we have mentioned above in the article. The officials will guide you to do the required steps to get your application money back within 7 to 10 working days.
Is it mandatory to have a PAN Card?
Yes, having a PAN card is a must
Can I get the flat on rent?
Yes, you can rent MHADA flat.
I am currently living in Maharashtra but not belong to the state. Can I apply for the Pune MHADA Lottery?
No, only the residents of the state of Maharashtra are eligible to apply for the Pune MHADA Lottery.