Pondicherry University Result 2021- Examination Dept have to release UG & PG annual & semester exams result on pondiuni.edu.in i.e. BA, MA, BSC, BCOM, MSC, MCOM, etc
The Pondicherry University Result 2021 will be published by the authorities soon, most probably in the month of October 2021. The examination has been done successfully in September 2021 through Computer-based test (CBT) mode. The result will be declared on the official website of the Pondicherry University (P.U) i.e. www.pondiuni.edu.in
The Pondicherry University or PU is a Central University that is established in 1985 (October) by an act of parliament of India. This University is an affiliating University with an administration expanded over the Union Territory of Lakhwandeep, Andaman & Nicobar Island, and Puducherry. The University has around 90 affiliated colleges with approximately 50,000 students.
Through the entrance examination, students can take admission in various Post-graduate, Integrated Post-graduate, Ph.D., MBA, LLM, M.P.Ed, Post-graduate diploma courses in different affiliated colleges of Pondicherry University.
- 1 Pondicherry University UG & PG Exams Result 2021
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 Things mentioned in the result:
- 1.3 Pondicherry University Result downloading procedure 2021:
- 1.4 Answer sheet:
- 1.5 Pondicherry University Admission Counseling process:
- 1.6 Tie resolving criteria:
- 1.7 Selection procedure:
- 1.8 Offered courses by Pondicherry University
- 1.9 Contact details:
- 1.10 FAQs on Pondicherry University Result 2021:
- 1.10.1 What to do if any candidate is not satisfied with the Pondicherry University Result 2021?
- 1.10.2 When will the Pondicherry University Result 2021 release?
- 1.10.3 What is the official email id of the exam authority?
- 1.10.4 What are the credentials that will be required to check the Pondicherry University Result 2021?
Pondicherry University UG & PG Exams Result 2021
Candidates who have given the entrance examination successfully will be able to check their result by using login credentials after the authority releases the Pondicherry University Result 2021.
We have included every detail regarding Pondicherry University Result 2021 such as important dates, result checking/ downloading procedure, things mentioned on the result, about Pondicherry answer sheet, the admission and the selection procedure, admission tie-breaking criteria and such related topics. If you want to know all these then read the full article. Hope this will help you.
|Article is about||Pondicherry University Result 2021|
|Name of the examination||Pondicherry University Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||Pondicherry University|
|Courses offered||Post-graduate, Integrated Post-graduate, Ph.D., MBA, LLM, M.P.Ed, Post-graduate diploma|
|Result release date||Will announce soon|
|Mode of the result declaration||Online|
Here we have enlisted the important dates of the Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2021 as per the declared by the exam conducting authority. We have made this list in order to help the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Pondicherry University Result 2021. Have a look at the dates.
|Starting date of application form||July 2021|
|Last date to apply||August 2021|
|Issue date of the Admit card||September 2021|
|Dates of the entrance examination||September 2021|
|Issue date of PU Result 2021||Will announce soon|
|Release of first selection list||Will announce soon|
|Release of second selection list||Will announce soon|
|Date of the counseling process||Will announce soon|
Things mentioned in the result:
The Pondicherry University Result 2021 contains some details. We have enlisted those details in this paragraph. During the time of checking your result, these things will appear on your screen. We have mentioned that so that you have an idea what are the contents of the result. They are as follows:
- Name of the candidate: In the result every candidate’s full name will be mentioned on the result.
- Candidate’s roll number: The roll number of the candidate will be shown in the result.
- Score of the candidate: The score which has been secured by the candidate will be there on the result.
- All India Rank: Every candidate’s all India rank will be shown on their result.
Pondicherry University Result downloading procedure 2021:
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to check your Pondicherry University Result 2021 or even will be able to download it without any difficulty. Do these simple steps after the authority Pondicherry University releases the result. The steps are as follows:
- The first thing you need to do is to pay a visit to the official website of Pondicherry University (PU) i.e. www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- On the main webpage, search for the option “Result” and click on that.
- After clicking that, you will be redirected to a new webpage where you need to log in using your login credentials.
- You need to enter your application number/ enrollment number along with the year or semester correctly.
- Then you need to click on the “Submit” option to make yourself logged in.
- There select the course name of your preference and click on the “Continue” button.
- Your Pondicherry University Result 2021 will be appeared on your screen. You can check your result from here. All the candidates are hereby suggested that verify each and every detail of the result carefully.
- If you want to download the Pondicherry University Result 2021, you can do it just by clicking the “Download” option and take at least 2-3 printout of the result for future correspondence.
For the candidates who are not satisfied with their obtained score in the Pondicherry University Entrance Examination, they can evaluate their marks. The University gives the facility to the candidates.
The concerned authority will do the revaluation of the answer book for the candidate who will fill up the application form. To do so, candidates need to visit their respective colleges. The revaluation of the answer book will be done within ten days after the release of the Pondicherry University Result 2021.
Pondicherry University Admission Counseling process:
On the basis of the obtained marks, the counseling will be done. Those candidates who will be able to secure their names on the merit list or you can say shortlisted in the merit list will be permitted to participate in the counseling program.
They will be offered colleges through this counseling program. It is compulsory to attend the counseling procedure by the selected candidates at the counseling centre.
The process will be done in offline mode; hence every selected candidate needs to reach the counseling centre on the date which will be specified by the authorities some days after the release of the Pondicherry University Result 2021.
Tie resolving criteria:
There are some criteria that have been set by the authority for resolving tie in the Pondicherry University Entrance Examination. The criteria are different for post-graduate/ Ph.D. and for five-year integrated post-graduate courses. They all have been mentioned in this paragraph. Check it from here. They are:
For post-graduate/ Ph.D course:
- The first criterion: The positive marks of the Pondicherry University Entrance Examination are the first criteria that will be taken into consideration.
- The second criterion: Then the candidates with less negative marks in the entrance examination will get the preference.
- The third criterion: Then the marks of 12th board examination or the equivalent will be taken into account.
- The fourth criterion: The next marks that will be taken into consideration are the mark obtained by the candidate in 10th board examination or equivalent.
- The fifth criterion: If after applying all the above criteria and still don’t break the tie then the age of the candidate in days will be considered.
- The sixth criterion: The Pondicherry University applies deemed fit as the last tie resolving criterion if the tie remains after applying all the criteria that have been mentioned above.
For five-year integrated post-graduate course:
- The first criterion: The positive marks of the PU Entrance Examination are considered as the first criteria like considered for post-graduate/ Ph.D. course.
- The second criterion: Next, the candidates who have secured less negative marks in the Pondicherry University entrance examination will get the preference.
- The third criterion: Then the marks of 10th board examination or the equivalent will be taken into account as the third criterion.
- The forth criterion: If after applying all the above criteria and still the tie remains then the age of the aspirants (in days) will be considered.
- The fifth criterion: The Pondicherry University applies deemed fit as the last or fifth tie resolving criterion to break the tie.
Candidates are selected to get admission in various courses such as PG, PG Diploma, M.P.Ed, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. etc. in various colleges under the Pondicherry University. We have enlisted the selection procedure of these courses separately below. You can check that from here. They are as follows:
- PG/ PG Diploma (Except LLM & M.P.Ed): The selection has done on the basis of obtained marks in the Entrance examination only by the authorities.
- M.P.Ed: The selection of M.P.Ed has done on the basis of obtained marks in the Entrance examination and also through physical fitness test.
- MBA: To be selected in the MBA, the candidate needs to pass the Entrance examination along with the Group discussion and the personal interview round.
- LLM: For the LLM course, the Entrance examination, Group discussion and the personal interview has been done by the University.
- Ph.D.: To get admission to the Ph.D. course, the candidate needs to pass the Entrance examination, the personal interview and also academic record is also taken into account. In the Entrance examination, 70% marks are mandatory and in academics, the mark requirements are 30%. Also, note that the candidates who have qualified NET or JRF with fellowship will get direct admission in the Ph.D. course.
Offered courses by Pondicherry University
As you are now aware of the Pondicherry University Result 2020, have a look at the names of the courses of that are offered by the Pondicherry University. Also note that we mainly focused on B.A, B.Com and B.Sc. courses only in this paragraph.
These courses also have various branches in the P.U. If you are willing to know the other courses or want to gain knowledge about all the courses in detail then you are advised to refer to the official website of Pondicherry University i.e. www.pondiuni.edu.in. For now, look at some of the courses:
- Anthropology Department
- Social work Department
- Earth Sciences Department
- Library and Information Science Department
- English Department
- Hindi Department
- Philosophy Department
- Performing Arts Department
- Sociology Department
- History Department
- Applied Psychology Department
- Biotechnology Department
- French Department
- Sanskrit Department
- Physical Education & Sports Department etc.
If any candidate have any query or doubt regarding the Pondicherry University Result 2021 then he/ she can use the contact details which we have mentioned below. We have included that for the sake of the candidates who are in need of this. Feel free to contact the authorities within the office hour.
- Helpline number: 0490-2332622/ 0413-2654513/ 0413-2654439
- Fax: 0413-265525
FAQs on Pondicherry University Result 2021:
What to do if any candidate is not satisfied with the Pondicherry University Result 2021?
Pondicherry University gives the facility to the candidates to revaluate their answer sheet within ten days after the release of the Pondicherry University Result 2021 if any candidate is not satisfied with his/ her result.
When will the Pondicherry University Result 2021 release?
The Pondicherry University Result 2021 release date is not published by the concerned authority. You are advised to keep visiting the official website of the Pondicherry University for the latest notification or pay a visit to our website.
he official email id of the exam authority is [email protected] which any candidate can use to send mail regarding any issue.
What are the credentials that will be required to check the Pondicherry University Result 2021?
To check the Pondicherry University Result 2021 you will need your Enrollment/ application number and the year or semester.
Hope you have found the answer to your query about the Pondicherry University Result in 2021 and found this article helpful. We have mentioned all the information about the topic.
We will make you notified with the latest information as soon as the authority releases the official notification.
So, stay connected with our website for more information by frequently paying a visit to it. You can share your view in the comment section and also can ask your doubts if any. We will reply to you shortly.