Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Admit Card 2021 Download– Examination Department has been issued admit card for the constable physical (PET) 24 march 2021 exam at the official website i.e. recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in.
Latest Update-02 April 2021-:कॉन्स्टेबल भर्ती 2019 : शारीरिक दक्षता परीक्षा / शारीरिक मापतौल के सम्बन्ध में
Latest Update-24 March 2021-: News Source Rajasthan Patrika E-Paper
The results of all the districts of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019 have been declared. After the written examination, the Physical Efficiency Test will now be held. So the police department has issued the program for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, and Sawai Madhopur districts. PET Test of Candidates of Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, and Sawai Madhopur districts will be on 24 March 2021.
Latest Update-12 March 2021-:राजस्थान पुलिस विभाग ने पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2020 का रिजल्ट जारी कर दिया गया है | अभ्यर्थी नीचे दी गई पीडीएफ को डाउनलोड कर अपना परिणाम देख सकते है |
|Non-TSP Chittorgarh District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||TSP Chittorgarh District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|TSP Udaipur District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||Non-TSP Ajmer District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Barmer District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||Non-TSP Driver Barmer District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Bikaner District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||Non-TSP Bharatpur District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Pali District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||TSP Pali District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Nagaur District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||Non-TSP Driver Pali District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Driver Kota Rural Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||Non-TSP Kota Rural Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|TSP Driver Kota Rural Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||Non-TSP Kota City Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Churu District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||Non-TSP Jaisalmer District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Driver Nagaur District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)||Non-TSP Driver Churu District Result 2020 (12-03-2021)|
Latest Update-11 March 2021- राजस्थान पुलिस में कांस्टेबल भर्ती परीक्षा सामान्य के 6 यूनिट्स के परीक्षा परिणाम घोषित कर दिये गए हैं।अतिरिक्त महानिदेशक पुलिस भर्ती एवं पदोन्नति बोर्ड श्रीमती बिनीता ठाकुर ने बताया कि सीकर, झुंझुनूं, अलवर, जयपुर ग्रामीण, करौली व धौलपुर यूनिट्स के परिणाम राजस्थान पुलिस की वेबसाइट www.rajasthan.gov.in पर उपलब्ध करा दिया है ।
|Non-TSP Sikar District Result 2020 (11-03-2021)||Non-TSP Jhunjhunu District Result 2020 (11-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Alwar District Result 2020 (11-03-2021)||Non-TSP Jaipur Rural District Result 2020 (11-03-2021)|
|Non-TSP Karauli District Result 2020 (11-03-2021)||Non-TSP Dholpur District Result 2020 (11-03-2021)|
Raj Police Admit Card News in Rajasthan Patrika Jaipur (01 November 2020)–
नई सूचना-01 नवम्बर 2020-:राजस्थान पुलिस विभाग द्वारा पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2019 के प्रवेश पत्र वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दिए गए है, अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते है-धन्यवाद
राजस्थान पुलिस कांस्टेबल की परीक्षा 6 नवंबर से आयोजित करवाई जा रही है | इस परीक्षा के लिए परीक्षा विभाग ने 25 अक्टूबर 2020 को परीक्षा केंद्र के जिलों की सूची जारी कर दी गई है | इस सूची में यह बताया गया कि आपका परीक्षा केंद्र किस जिले में आया है |
और इसके लिए आप अपनी SSO ID से लॉगिन करके recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in वेबसाइट से देख सकते हैं | और पुलिस कांस्टेबल परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र जल्दी ही इसी वेबसाइट पर जारी कर दिए जाएंगे | जैसे प्रवेश पत्र जारी होंगे हम यहां पर अपडेट कर देंगे | तो राजस्थान पुलिस से संबंधित जानकारी के लिए इस वेबसाइट को अपने मोबाइल में जरूर सेव कर लेना
The Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 is going to be released by the Office of Director General of Police soon as the exam dates have been announced by the authorities.
The exam has been scheduled to be conducted from 6th November 2020 to 8th November 2020 in offline mode. The admit card may get released in the month of October 2020 tentatively on the official website of the Office of Director General of Police i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
It is appropriate for those 12th pass candidates who want government jobs and especially want to join the Rajasthan Police. As per the reports, there are 5438 vacancies available for the Constable GD (General Duty) and Driver posts in the Rajasthan Police in the areas of TSP and Non-TSP.
The main objective of conducting the exam is to appoint the most qualified and suitable candidates in the vacant posts. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their obtained score completely in the written test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Proficiency Test respectively. Every year around 17.5 lakh candidates apply for the posts.
- 1 Highlights of Rajasthan Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.1 Important dates of Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020:
- 1.2 Details mentioned in the Raj police constable admit card 2020:
- 1.3 Downloading procedure of the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020
- 1.4 If any discrepancy found in Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2020:
- 1.5 Steps to get the forgotten password:
- 1.6 Required documents for Rajasthan police constable written exam:
- 1.7 Exam pattern:
- 1.8 Selection procedure of Raj Police Constable Bharti:
- 1.9 Salary structure of Raj police constable vacancies:
- 1.10 Result Date of Raj Police Constable November Exam 2020:
- 1.11 Contact details:
- 1.12 FAQ:- Rajasthan Police Constable November Admit Card 2020
Highlights of Rajasthan Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020
In this article, all the information regarding the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 such as important dates, contents of the admit card, the procedure to download it, exam day instructions, selection procedure, salary structure, exam pattern, result, and such related things have given by us.
If you are willing to know all the above-mentioned topics then go through the full article. You will find this article helpful for sure.
|Article is about||Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 exam|
|Exam conducting body||The Office of Director General of Police|
|Objective of exam||To recruit candidates in various posts of Rajasthan Police|
|Name of the post||Constable GD (General Duty) and Driver|
|Total vacant posts||5438|
|Selection process||The written test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Proficiency Test and Physical Standard Test (PST)|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam dates||6th November, 7th November & 8th November 2020|
|Release date of Admit Card||01 November 2020|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Location of Job||Rajasthan Only|
|Admit Card Download Link||https://recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Important dates of Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020:
All the important dates of the admit card have been enlisted here as per the release of the officials. Have a look at the below-mentioned table that contains all the important dates of this.
|Official notification issued||4th December 2019|
|Commencement of online application submission||19th December 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application||10th February 2020|
|Availability of the admit card||01 November 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of the written examination||6th November 2020-8th November 2020|
|Result release date||March 2021|
|Publication of combined selection list||To be notified|
Details mentioned in the Raj police constable admit card 2020:
The Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 holds some information about the examination along with the information about the candidate as well. All the candidates hereby suggested that check every information that is printed on the admit card to avoid future problems. The contents of the admit card is as follows:
- The name of the candidate: The full name of the candidate will be written on the admit card.
- Registration Id: The candidate’s registration number or Id will be mention on their admit card.
- Roll Number: The admit card also contains every candidate’s roll number in it. Every candidate must check that.
- Date of Birth: The birth date of the candidate will also be printed on their admit card.
- Category: The candidate’s category i.e. the candidate belongs to any reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) or not will be mentioned there on the admit card.
- Post: The name of the post i.e. Constable GD (General Duty) and Driver which has been selected by the candidate during the time of application will be written there.
- District: The district of the candidate from where he/she belongs to will be mentioned there.
- Name of the exam: The name of the examination i.e. Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 exam will be written on the top of the admit card.
- Name of the exam centre: The name of the exam centre which will be allotted for the candidate will be mentioned there.
- Exam centre code: Every exam centre has a specified code, that centre code will be written on the admit card.
- Address: The full address of the allotted exam centre will also be mentioned there on the admit card.
- Date and Day: The scheduled date and day of the exam will be there on every candidate’s admit card.
- Exam shift: The examination will be done in two shifts. The allotted shift of the candidate will be mentioned there.
- Reporting time: The reporting time of the exam which means the specified time within which every candidate must reach the exam centre will also be mentioned there.
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature: The photograph of the candidate which has been uploaded by the candidate at the time of application will be printed on the candidate’s admit card. Also, the signature of the candidate will be there.
- Signature of the exam counselor: The signature of the exam counselor also will be there on every candidate’s admit card.
- Exam day instructions: There are some instructions or guidelines for the exam day have been set by the exam conducting authority. Those instructions will also be written on the admit card of every candidate. Every candidate should read that before the examination.
Downloading procedure of the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020
The procedure to download the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 has been mentioned here stepwise. You can follow these steps to download your admit card after the exam conducting authority releases it on its official website. To avoid any last-minute accessing problem, all the candidates are advised to download it as soon as possible after the publication. The steps to download the admit card without any difficulty are as follows:
- First, you have to pay a visit to the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then from the public information section, navigate the “Recruitment & Results” link.
- After that, you need to search for the link that says “Admit Card for Raj Police Constable Recruitment Examination 2020”.
- After clicking that you will be redirected to the admit card login page where you need to enter some credentials i.e. Registration Id/ Application Number, SSO ID Number (Digital identity number), Date of Birth, Password, etc.
- Enter all the above-mentioned credentials without making any mistake. Pay attention while entering the birth date. Enter in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Next, click on the “Login” button after verifying everything.
- After clicking on that your Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 will appear on your screen. Check each and every information that is mentioned on the admit card.
- If every information is correct then download and take printouts of the admit card in PDF format by clicking on the “Save & Download” option.
Note: Take an extra hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for future references. Do not forget to carry that to the examination centre on the scheduled exam day.
If any discrepancy found in Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2020:
If any candidate finds any discrepancy in their Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 then he/she must inform that to the exam conducting authority immediately so that they can do the necessary steps to re-issue a new admit card before the commencement of the exam.
To do that the candidate needs to send an email containing the issue with his/ her User Id or Registration number and other required details. Also, the candidate can directly contact to the board by using the helpline number within the contact hours.
We have enlisted the full contact details of the Office of Director General of Police for the candidates who are in need of this. If you are one of them then refer to the below-mentioned contact details section to contact the authority.
Steps to get the forgotten password:
If you have forgotten your login password, then there is no need to panic as it can easily be recovered by doing some simple steps. The steps have been mentioned below. Follow each step and you will be able to recover your password without any difficulty. The steps are as follows:
- First visit the website we are providing here, www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the main web page, you need to click on the “Admit card” tab.
- Then go to the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 login page by doing the steps we have mentioned in the above paragraph.
- There on the login page, you will be able to see an option saying “Forget Password”.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage where you need to enter some required details such as application number, date of birth, mobile number, valid Email Id, etc. enter them correctly.
- After entering everything correctly your password will be sent to your registered email id. Now use the password to download your admit card.
Required documents for Rajasthan police constable written exam:
The below-mentioned documents are necessary to be carried on the exam day. Without these, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Hence it is very important for you to know the required details. Have a look at them:
- A hard copy of the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020.
- Anyone of the following identity proof
As you are now aware of all the information of the Rajasthan Police Constable admit card 2020 now have a look at the exam pattern of the written exam which is going to be held from the 6th November 2020 to 8th November 2020. Before appearing the exam, every candidate should know the exam pattern. Have a look at the pattern from here.
- Total marks: The total marks of the written examination are 75.
- Time duration: The total time duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- Type of questions: The question booklet will be containing Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of questions: There will be 150 MCQs.
- Mode of exam: The exam will be done in offline mode i.e. OMR based.
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer carries 0.5 marks and for every incorrect question, 25% marks will be deducted.
- Qualifying marks: The minimum qualifying marks for General, OBC, EBC and EWS is 40%. And for SC and ST candidates it is 35%.
- Subjects: The questions will be from Reasoning and logical ability, Basic computer, General Science, General knowledge, Current affairs, Social science, History, Economy, Geography, culture of Rajasthan etc.
- Marks distribution: The marks distribution of the exam has been shown by the below-mentioned table. Check it from here.
|Sections||No. of questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and logical ability, Basic computer||60||30|
|General Science, General knowledge, Social science||35||17.5|
|Rules & Policy about crimes against mother & children||10||5|
|History, Economy, Geography, Politics, the culture of the state of Rajasthan||45||22.5|
Selection procedure of Raj Police Constable Bharti:
The selection for the various posts, will be done based on total marks that is secured by applicant in some consecutive examinations. The exams are –
- The written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Proficiency Test
Those who will qualify all the four consecutive examinations, they will be appointed in the posts of Constable GD (General Duty) and Driver/ Chalak.
Salary structure of Raj police constable vacancies:
The candidates who will be able to qualify all the stages of the recruitment procedure will be appointed in the vacant posts. Their salary will be Rs.23000/- with other allowances. Get the full idea about the salary structure from the given table.
|Salary components||Salary break-ups|
|The basic salary||Rs.5200/- – 20190/-|
|Grade pay||Rs. 2400/-|
|Take-home salary||Rs. 23000/- + allowance|
Result Date of Raj Police Constable November Exam 2020:
The Office of Director General of Police will publish the Result after the successful completion of the written examination. Generally, the result releases some days after the commencement of the exam on their official website i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
The aspirants will be able to check and download their exam results by visiting the website using their SSO application Id and Password. Frequently visit the official website of the exam conducting authority to get the latest notification.
You can visit our website also to get all the information about the Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 and make yourself updated as we will notify you as soon as the authorities release the latest notification.
If you have any query or doubt about the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 or have found any discrepancy on your admit card and want to contact the authorities then you can use the below-mentioned contact details to contact them within the contact hours.
- Helpline number: 9119801911/ 9119801912/ 9119801909/ 84299964438
- Address: Office of the Director-General of Police, Rajasthan, Jaipur
FAQ:- Rajasthan Police Constable November Admit Card 2020
Department may issue admit card before one week of exam date.
The exam dates are 06th, 07th & 08th November 2020.
It will clear after admit card release.
जी आप अभी केवल राजस्थान पुलिस कांस्टेबल परीक्षा का जिला देख सकते है केंद्र नाम एडमिट कार्ड कार्ड में जारी किया जायेगा |
You just go to the nearby cybercafe and download your admit card again.
लगभग 17 लाख आवेदन भरे गए है?
Online आयोजित करवाई जाने की संभावना है |
नहीं, केवल राजस्थान पुलिस विभाग की वेबसाइट पर अपलोड किया जायेंगे|
आप अपना नाम, जन्म तिथि, पिता का नाम,माता का नाम और फॉर्म नंबर लगाकर देख सकते है|
The Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 examination will be done in offline mode which means in pen-paper mode.
No, you are not allowed to appear the Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 examination more than once as one candidate is only allowed to appear for just one time.
Ans. The exam helpdesk number is 18001806127.
Hope you find this article helpful. We have enlisted all the information about the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020. If you want to ask your doubts and queries about the topic, feel free to ask that in the comment section below.
We will reply to you shortly. Also, you can share your view as well. Stay in touch with our website for more updates. We will notify you as soon as the authorities release the latest official notification.