PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8th Installment 2021-Eligible Indian farmers will get RS 2000/- in their bank account under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You may check out PM Kisan 8th Installment Beneficiary List & Kist Status at official website i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
Under the PM-KISAN Scheme, the Modi government provides financial assistance of Rs 6,000 per year to farmers. Earlier Finance Minister of India introduced PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme was announced by Piyush Goyal in the year 2019 to benefit all Kisan/farmers in the country. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 8th is open to all Indian citizens who work in agriculture and cultivation.
To provide some financial assistance to farmers in the region, the Pradhan Mantri launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 2018. Now, all farmers who have registered for this scheme will receive a direct benefit transfer of Rs. 6000 in installments of Rs. 2000 in their bank accounts.
PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Important Details :
|Name of Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Organization Body||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Name of Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare|
|Type of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Scheme Implemented by||Mr. Piyush Goyal (Ex. Finance Minister)|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each in a Year|
|Name of the Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Helpline number||155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)|
All qualified farmers should register on the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in to receive the full benefits of this Yojana. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 date, on the other hand, has yet to be announced. If you have any questions, you can call the PM Kisan Scheme Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401. Another helpline for the PM Kisan Scheme is 0120-6025109. If toll-free numbers aren’t working, try these numbers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Benefits
PM Kisan Yojana provides a variety of benefits to all registered farmers. However, the most important advantages of financial assistance is that by using one click transfer DBT farmers will receive each installment in their bank account. More advantages of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 can be found here:
- The beneficiary account holder will receive 6000 rupees through DBT. This amount will be distributed in three equal installments.
- PM Kisan Samman NidhiYojana would provide significant benefits to small and marginal farmers.
- The government had already transferred the first installment in March of this year.
PM किसान सम्मान निधि योजना की आठवीं किस्त देखे-
केंद्र सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना की अब तक आठ किस्त किसानों को दी जा चुकी है | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana के तहत मिलने वाली आठवीं किस्त 14 मई 2021 से किसानों के बैंक खातों में आनी शुरू हो चुकी है | अगर आप भी PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana के लिए पात्रता रखते हो |
लेकिन आपको अभी इस योजना का लाभ नहीं मिला है तो आप अपने नजदीकी बैंक में जाकर योजना के बारे में पता कर सकते है | इसके अलावा अगर आपको अब तक सात किस्त मिल चुकी है, लेकिन आठवीं किस्त नहीं मिली है | इसके लिए आप अपने बैंक में जाकर योजना की आठवीं किस्त की जानकारी हासिल कर सकते हो |
Documents Required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Here is the list of documents need for Farmer Registration in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana :
- A document proving your Indian citizenship.
- The individual’s Adhaar Card. If you don’t have an aadhaar card, you’ll need to know your enrollment number.
- You must have a Land Title Paper to prove that you own the land.
- You won’t be eligible to qualify for it if you cultivate on someone else’s land and your name isn’t in khatauni. It is not accessible for you. Who is qualified to participate in this Yojana? Only those who are members of SMF’s farmer family. There are only minor children, a wife, and a husband in this family.
How to Apply & Check PM Kisan 8th Instalment List 2021
- Official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Go to Farmer Section, click on it.
- Click on the registration link of the yojana.
- Fill in all the details in the registration form.
- Upload all the required Documents
- Recheck all the details and submit them.
- Select your State, District/ Sub-district
- List of Beneficiary will appear on the screen
- Enter all your details like Aadhar Number, Account Number, Mobile number. Submit it
- Installment Payment Status will appear.