Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022, How to apply for PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, Check all detail of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022, PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Online registration Process at-
Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi while addressing the nation in Mann Ki Baat, stated that, the government will give rice and flour free of cost per person in families which falls under the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022 scheme. Lockdowns have been imposed because of the increasing deaths and corona positive cases in the country.
Thus, all employees who come under the Below Poverty Line category will come under this PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022 and thus they will be able to get ration free of cost. Finance Minister recently addressed the country in a conference where she announced that around 80,00,00,000 families will receive the benefits of this scheme. The scheme was providing benefits till September 2020 at first but because of lockdown due to Covid-19 in various states has resulted in its extension up to the month of June 2022.
Candidates can fill up the form for availing this scheme by visiting the nearest e-mitra or they can also fill the form on their own if possible. Along with the application form for the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022, the required documents should also be attached. All the beneficiaries will then receive 5 kg ration free of cost in the May and June months.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- Farmers will be given extra 2000 rupees under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- MNREGA workers will receive a daily wage of 202 rupees until the pandemic ends.
- Frontline Corona Warriors will get a cover of Rs.20 lakh to Rs.50 lakh. If any warriors die during the duty of Covid-19, his or her family will get the cover.
- Under Jan Dhan Yojana Rs. 500 will be sent to the bank accounts of 20,00,00,000 widow women as ex-gratia amount.
- Individuals whose families come under BPL category and are economically unstable, will get 5 kg flour and rice for each person in free.
- There will be 2 types of benefits, one is food security in which food will be provided in free of cost and the other is direct bank transfer in which Rs.500 will be transferred in the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Free cylinder will be given to 8.3 crore Below Poverty Line families under the Ujjwala Scheme.
All the above-mentioned benefits can be received by the specific card holder only.
The process of Online Registration:
- The candidates should visit the official website at first by using the link https://annavitran.nic.in/avPMGKY.
- Then, the candidates must find the online registration form that will be present on the main page of the website.
- Next, they must fill up the form properly by providing their bank details and uploading all the required documents.
- After that, they should submit the application form.
- Finally, they must take a print out of the form for further use.
All the procedure related to the scheme will be carried out via online mode only and the candidates can check their application status by visiting the official website.