PGDAV College Admission 2021, Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand Anglo-Vedic College has invited UG & PG Courses Admission 2021, Students can check Required Documents & Admission Procedure, PGDAV College Admission Important Dates & Application Form Schedule, PGDAV College website-http://pgdavcollege.edu.in/
The admission for various UG and PG courses are provided by the PGDAV College. This entire article is dedicated to the details of the admission so if you are interested in grabbing knowledge regarding this, then you can surely check this out.
- 1 PGDAV College List of courses:
- 1.1 PGDAV College Admission 2021 Highlights:
- 1.2 Admission in B.Sc.:
- 1.3 Application and Admission Procedure:
- 1.4 Contact Details:
PGDAV College List of courses:
- UG and PG courses in Mathematics, Commerce, Political Science and Hindi.
- 13 UG courses in 12 departments in these disciplines- Commerce, Mathematical Sciences, Humanities and Computer Science.
PGDAV College Admission 2021 Highlights:
|1||Name of Institution||PGDAV College|
|2||Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|3||Last date of filling up the Application Form||In July 2021|
|4||Mode of Examination||Offline Mode|
|5||Courses Offered||B.A., M.A., B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Com, M.Com.|
|6||Name of the Examination||Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET)|
|7||Selection Criteria||Marks obtained in the entrance test|
Admission in B.Sc.:
- The PGDAV College provides various 3 years degree courses of B.Sc. in different specializations which are as follows-
- Mathematical Science
- Computer Science
- There are total 363 seats for the courses.
- The candidates should have completed class 12 exam with at least 45 per cent marks.
- The candidates must have obtained good marks in the entrance test for getting admission.
Admission in B.A.:
- The college provides various 3 years degree courses of B.A. in different specializations which are as follows-
- Political Science
- There are total 381 seats and reservation criteria will be according to the government rules.
- The candidates need to secure at least 45% marks in their class 12 exam.
- They also need to perform well in the entrance test.
Admission in B.Com.:
- The PGDAV College has 3 years degree courses of B.Com. Honours and Program for the students.
- There are total 182 seats for this course.
- The candidates need to complete the class 12 exam with at least 45% marks and also they need to perform good enough in the entrance test.
Admission in M.Sc.:
- The college provides various 2 years course of M.Sc. in Mathematics.
- There are total 8 seats for this course.
- A person must posses 50% in the B.Sc. for applying in the exam.
- An applicant must score high marks in the entrance examination in order to get admission.
Admission in M.A.:
- The PGDAV College provides various 2 years course of M.A. in different specializations which are as follows-
- Political Science
- There are total 16 seats and reservation criteria will be according to the government rules.
- Applicants must posses 50% in Bachelor of Arts degree to apply.
- Applicants must score high marks in the entrance exam for getting admission.
Admission in M.Com.:
- The PGDAV College provides various 2 years course of M.Com. in Commerce.
- There are total 14 seats for this course.
- An applicant must have 50 per cent score in the B.Com for being eligible regarding the admission.
- The candidate must score high marks in DUET exam for getting admission.
- Unattested original copies of result and admit card of class 10 and class 12.
- Certificate of age proof (original)
- Residential Proof
- Unattested original copies of result and admit card of UG Degree.
- College Leaving or Transfer Certificate (both original and photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (original)
- Disability Certificate (original)
- Unattested original copies of Aadhaar Card.
- Passport Size Coloured Photo (2 copies)
Application and Admission Procedure:
- At first the candidates should do registration on the official website, that is, pgdavcollege.edu.in by clicking on the button of “New User Registration”.
- After registration, they will get their login credentials.
- Next, they must login and then upload their scanned ID Proof, Photograph, statement of last qualifying exam’s marks and Sign.
- After verification of the above mentioned documents, they will be able to apply for the course they want, which can be either based on merit or entrance test or both.
- Then, they should save their application and after that they must make the payment of admission fee which is Rs.540 for B.A., B.Com. and B.Sc. & Rs.360 for M.A.
- If any candidate wants to apply for more than one course, they must apply separately for all the courses.
- They should provide preference for colleges also.
- Finally, for the verification of certificates, they must visit the University of Delhi at the given date and time.
In case of any query related to the admission process, the candidates must contact to the authorities of PGDAV College using the details which are mentioned below-
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi- 110065, India.
- Phone No.: 9311307156, 9899179530, 8595760622, 9971155832, 9311380716 & 9149002539.
- Email ID: [email protected] & [email protected]
- Fax: 011-2982060.
We hope that this article was helpful for you and we are become able to meet your expectations. Please share your opinions regarding this article via commenting in the comment box.
Some Frequently Asked Questions for PGDAV College Admission 2021
Which courses are provided by the college?
The college provides various UG and PG courses.
Can the application be done by offline mode?
No, the application cannot be done by offline mode. It can only be done via online mode.
In which mode does the exam takes place?
The exam takes place by offline mode.
Is hostel facility available for the students?
No, the hostel facility is not available for the students.