PFMS Scholarship 2021- Check out PFMS Scholarship Status, Payment Status, list & Login at pfms.nic.in. इस पेज में आपको PFMS स्कालरशिप के बारे में सम्पूर्ण जानकारी मिलेगी
Education is everything in a person’s life because it decides a person’s future. Education gives wings to the person’s dreams to become a genuine person and create his or her own identity in society so that the person gets respected and can achieve a unique place.
An educated and skilled person fulfills his dreams, earn for his family and provides a comfortable life to his family, and gives shelter, clothing, and food but unfortunately in our India, there are many students who are not able to pursue their study as their parents can’t afford to pay their fee and send them to renowned schools and colleges and at the end, these students have to kill their dreams and country loses a talent, and after that, they start working to earn bread and butter to support their family. Poverty is the main root of this problem.
|OASIS Scholarship 2021||Sonu Sood Scholarship Registration|
|Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship||KVPY Scholarship 2021|
Because of poverty, these poor students are not able to get proper food. The government has taken a step to educate those students who belong to this backward society. So the government has started these PFMS schemes.
- 1 PFMS SCHOLARSHIPS SCHEMES AND ITS BENEFITS:
- 1.1 THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS OF PFMS SUCH AS:
- 1.2 NECESSARY STEPS FOR THE CANDIDATES TO APPLY:
- 1.3 LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
- 1.4 SCHEME WISE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY 2021:
- 1.5 National Means cum Merit Scholarship procedure to apply:
- 1.6 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education:
- 1.7 Post-Matric Scholarship for students belonging to OBCs (PMS-OBC):
- 1.8 PFMS Payment Status 2021:
- 1.9 Renewal Process:
- 1.10 PFMS Registration Steps
- 1.11 First, Visit the official website given here.
- 1.12 Then candidates should click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” option.
- 1.13 Then the candidate has to select the scheme “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
- 1.14 After this candidates have to enter his or her the following education details-
- 1.15 In which year candidate passed class 12th standard examination
- 1.16 From which Education Board candidate passed 12th standard examination
- 1.17 Candidate have to enter the following details-
- 1.18 Click on the drop-down menu, and the candidate selects the correct category.
- 1.19 The candidate must check and validate all details before submitting it.
- 1.20 Then the candidate has to click on “Search”.
- 1.21 Finally, the system will search the name of the applicant and the filled form will appear on the screen automatically.
- 1.22 Then the candidate has to enter the correct mobile number and thereafter the OTP number will be received on the number candidate entered.
- 1.23 Now, the candidate has to verify his or her identity by providing a valid e-mail id.
- 1.24 The candidate has to click on the link sent to him in the mail inbox to create a login and password.
- 1.25 The candidate has to fill up the captcha code given below and upload the documents.
- 1.26 Once a candidate’s details are found to be correct then he or she clicks on the Submit button.
- 1.27 PFMS BANKS LIST FOR APPLICANTS:
PFMS SCHOLARSHIPS SCHEMES AND ITS BENEFITS:
In this article, you will read and come to know about many great PFMS scholarship schemes for the year 2021 which has been introduced by our government to make the economically backward students educated so that they can fulfill their dreams.
PFMS Stands for a public financial management system. PFMS scholarship schemes are for those students who belong to Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, other backward caste and for other backward society.
There are many benefits of these scholarship schemes: Students will be able to get admission to renowned colleges and universities without any tension of money and they will be able to pursue their studies to get degrees.
|Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship||CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2021|
|राजस्थान अनुप्रति योजना 2021 स्कॉलरशिप (1 लाख)||Maharashtra Scholarship 5th & 8th|
The PFMS provides financial aid to these aspiring students. When these backward caste students complete their studies and get degrees in their hands then many job opportunities are easily available for them.
The owner of the company selects these deserving candidates very easily and pays them whatever they demand in the form of salary. Public Financial Management System is providing many golden opportunities to more than thousands of students who belong to backward society to fulfill their dream by giving them these scholarships from which they will able to pursue their studies after 12th.
THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS OF PFMS SUCH AS:
The money will directly get transferred to the student’s bank account. The candidate who will apply through the website only they will be able to apply for PFMS scholarship programs.
Different programs and scholarship schemes are available for various categories of students. The entire information is gathered at one place that is the official portal of PFMS programs.
|Tribal Area Scholarship||Rajasthan BPL Family Scholarship|
|(आवेदन) यूपी स्कॉलरशिप योजना 2021||Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship|
Candidates can apply for these programs at the starting of an academic year. No third person will get involved. Updated information related to these programs are directly get delivered to candidates regularly through emails and messages.
NECESSARY STEPS FOR THE CANDIDATES TO APPLY:
- Apply Online
- All the documents are necessary to be uploaded by the candidate
- Candidates who want to apply for the scholarship will have to meet the minimum criteria of the PFMS programs
- The official website of the PFMS scholarship is pfms.nic.in
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
- PFMS provides Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- It provides Post-Metric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- It provides Pre-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students
- PFMS provides Top Class Education Scheme for Scheduled Caste
- provides National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- PFMS provides Up-gradation of Merit of Scheduled Caste Students
- provides Post-Matric Scholarship for Other backward classes students
SCHEME WISE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY 2021:
Scholarship to University and College Students:
|Qualification||XII (From top 20%): The candidate will get selected from the top 20%, based on results of senior secondary school total girls 41 thousand and total boys 41 thousand that means 82,000 students will get selected from each state board|
|Age Limit||Candidate should be between 18 to 25 years|
|Annual Income||Candidate’s parents’ annual income should be less than 6 lakh|
Post Metric Scholarship for SC students 2021 to apply:
- Candidate must be passed 10th to qualify the post-matric scholarship
- All SC students of class 12th are eligible for the professional courses, Diploma, Graduate Degree, M. Phil., Ph.D., Postdoctoral programs.
- Candidate’s parental income should be below than 2.5 lakhs annually
PFMS/DBT Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC students:
|Candidate must be||X and XI passed|
National Means cum Merit Scholarship procedure to apply:
- Qualification level-Candidate must be Class VIII or IX passed with 55% for general and 50% for SC/ST )
- Candidate can apply for SAT and MAT
National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education:
|Qualification level||Candidate must be VIII class passed|
|Selection Process||All girl child from SC/ST can be get selected for the scholarships|
Top Class Education Scheme for SC:
|Selection Process||All eligible OBC students for senior secondary and SC students for senior secondary certificate professional courses, Diploma, Graduate Degree, M. Phil., Ph.D., Postdoctoral programs. The parental income of the candidate must be Rs. 1lakh yearly|
Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students:
|Selection Process||The main point is class 9th however students can study in class 10th and if the candidate shows excellent performance in class 11th|
Post-Matric Scholarship for students belonging to OBCs (PMS-OBC):
|Qualification level||Minimum qualification 12th pass|
|Selection Process||All eligible OBC Students for senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII) certificate professional courses, Diploma, Graduate Degree, M. Phil., Ph.D., Postdoctoral program|
|Parental Income||Rs. 1 Lakh per annum|
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
There is a procedure for students to apply for PFMS scholarship schemes like eligibility criteria and students need documents to apply for the same.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY FOR THE CANDIDATES:
Candidates have to cross-check their minimum eligibility requirements and all other conditions thoroughly before they begin with the application form submission. Every detail needs to be checked before proceeding to the main application submission.
Candidates must follow the following eligibility criteria given below for the scholarship:
- All the candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The scholarship is mainly aimed to aid the weaker sections and economically backward classes financially. Candidate’s parents’ yearly income should be less than 6 lakhs.
- Candidates with very high score marks will be considered for the scholarship.
- To apply for the scholarship candidate must be between 18 to 25 years.
- The minimum qualification should be class 10thstandard examination.
Documents Required to apply:
- Candidate must have Aadhar card and 12th passing certificate.
- The candidate needs a passport size photograph. The size of the photo must be less than 1 MB in size.
- Educational certificate.
- Fee receipt (scanned copy to be uploaded in PDF format).
- Signature of the candidate (scanned copy).
- Class/category/ reservation certificate of candidate.
- Candidate must have bank details, identification proof and income certificate or caste certificate etc.
PFMS Payment Status 2021:
The students who get selected for the PFMS scholarship 2020 will receive the scholarship amount in two ways – through Aadhaar card number and bank account number.
Aadhaar card number for payment:
- Enter a valid Aadhaar card number and confirm it.
- Enter the word verification code displayed on the window.
- Click on the search button.
Bank account number for payment:
- Select the bank name in which you have an account.
- Enter the full account number and confirm.
- Enter the text that appeared on the window for verification.
- Click on the search button.
All candidates who have successfully get selected for the scholarship should fill up the required details of the candidates and thus re-registration is required for the renewal process and it is easy to perform. Submit the relevant information and details, which are compulsory.
.There is no other way to renew the scholarship rather than an online procedure only through the official website.
Candidates must visit the website frequently to know about updates.
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION:
More than once candidates can apply for application under the PFMS scheme to submit the form with all the main compulsory and necessary details, which are essential things to complete the application form.
The 12th mark sheet of the candidate and other necessary details must be kept ready before applying.
Candidates must check the entire information before entering in the application form.
All documents must be correct. The entered data of each candidate will be cross-checked while processing all of the applications. Applications must be submitted in the ONLINE mode only.
When the candidate meets the minimum eligibility conditions, he is allowed to register himself first on the website and then apply for the scholarship.
When PFMS is activated then candidates can begin to apply for it.
When a candidate will enter the correct mobile number, he will receive an OTP on the entered number.
Candidates should be very careful during the selection of the class/category.
PFMS Registration Steps
The registration process for the candidate:
First, Visit the official website given here.
Then candidates should click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” option.
Then the candidate has to select the scheme “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
After this candidates have to enter his or her the following education details-
In which year candidate passed class 12th standard examination
From which Education Board candidate passed 12th standard examination
Candidate have to enter the following details-
Bank account number.
IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
The candidate must check and validate all details before submitting it.
Then the candidate has to click on “Search”.
Finally, the system will search the name of the applicant and the filled form will appear on the screen automatically.
Then the candidate has to enter the correct mobile number and thereafter the OTP number will be received on the number candidate entered.
Now, the candidate has to verify his or her identity by providing a valid e-mail id.
The candidate has to fill up the captcha code given below and upload the documents.
PFMS BANKS LIST FOR APPLICANTS:
All the candidates who want to apply for the PFMS scholarship scheme must have a running bank account.
Candidates who want to apply for PFMS scholarship programs must be prepared in advance with their bank details like their account number, IFSC code of their bank branch, etc. The complete list of banks which are associated with the PFMS scholarship scheme for the transfer of payment are given below:
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Axis bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dena bank
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Karnataka bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- SVC co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes Bank Ltd
This is a golden opportunity for those students who cannot get a chance to study further so don’t miss this opportunity to give wings to your dreams to fly high in the sky and make your own identity. All the best guys for your future.