OTET Application Form 2020, Odisha TET Exam Notification, Check Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2020, OTET Exam Pattern & Syllabus, BSE Odisha TET Online Application form at-www.bseodisha.ac.in- Apply online OTET 2020
Odisha TET Notification 2020: -Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has been released OTET Notification in August month. The BSE is going to conduct the “Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2020” in the month of December 2020.
The OTET entrance exam will be held for Paper-I for Primary Teacher and paper-II for Elementary Teacher. The official date for Odisha TET Application form and notification is not released yet.
Candidates are advised to stay tuned here for the latest upcoming updates. Orissa’s government will fill various teaching vacancies for Primary Teacher Class 1 to 5 and upper primary teachers for classes 6 to 8.
This time candidates are waiting for OTET Exam notification. Interested and eligible contenders must check the whole eligibility criteria before filling the OTET Application form. The last date to apply online for OTET 2020.
According to Odisha Primary Education’s main objectives towards elementary is to ensure all children in class 1 to class 8, providing the required infrastructure and human resources.
Odisha TET as per the primary education formalities set by the central regulating authorities conducts for becoming teachers eligibility for primary (class 1 to class 5) and elementary (class 6 to class 8).
- 1 OTET Application Form 2020, Odisha TET Exam Notification Dates:
- 1.1 OTET 2020 Application form Details:
- 1.2 ओडिशा टेट परीक्षा 2020 नोटिफिकेशन, पात्रता,ऑनलाइन फॉर्म और परीक्षा तिथि
- 1.3 Odisha TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to apply for OTET 2020 Application Form 2020, Odisha TET Online Form:
- 1.5 Odisha TET Exam Pattern 2020:
- 1.6 Odisha TEST 2020 Exam Summary:
OTET Application Form 2020, Odisha TET Exam Notification Dates:
First we aware of the Odisha TET Exam Date and when the advertisement will be issued. It is expected the Board of Secondary Education will publish the official OTET 2020 notification in the mid of August 2020.
Every year the board conducts the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test in two phases i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. The paper-I organize for Primary Teacher Level-I (I to V class) and Paper-II holds for Upper primary Teacher level-II (VI to VIII Class).
The step by step instructions for OTET online registration, applicability & OTET eligibility criteria of candidates, qualifying criteria, Odisha TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus, etc is given below here. Candidates have to undergo the online written test and secure minimum passing marks for qualifying the Odisha TET 2020.
OTET 2020 Application form Details:
- Name of Organization: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Exam Name: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)
- Official website: bseodisha.ac.in
- Category: – OTET Online Application Form
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Total Vacancies: Various
- Post Name: Primary Teacher (Classes 1 to 5) and Elementary Teacher (Classes 6 to 8)
- Starting date to apply online for OTET 2020-
- The last date to submit OTET application form-
- official website: bseodisha.ac.in
ओडिशा टेट परीक्षा 2020 नोटिफिकेशन, पात्रता,ऑनलाइन फॉर्म और परीक्षा तिथि
माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड ओडिशा ने शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (टेट) 2020 के लिए विज्ञप्ति जारी कर दी है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है, यह सूचना केवल आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, अभ्यर्थी परीक्षा से समन्धित सरे बिंदु जैसे-आयु सीमा, योग्यता, एप्लीकेशन फ़ीस, आवेदन करने की तिथि और परीक्षा तिथि आदि की सूचना आप विभाग द्वारा जारी नोटिफिकेशन में देख सकते है,
बोर्ड ऑफ़ सेकेंडरी एजुकेशन ओडिशा द्वारा हर वर्ष टेट की परीक्षा सितम्बर/अक्टूबर माह में आयोजित करवाई जाती है, अभ्यर्थी अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर देवे, एसएमसी एजुकेशन ग्रुप जयपुर द्वारा दी गई सूचना आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तों को भी बताये, जिससे वे भी इस सूचना का लाभ ले सके-धन्यावद
Odisha TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
First candidates have required eligible norms such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, and more desirable eligible criteria. Before attempt the OTET online form, you must check the full eligible conditions carefully for paper-I and Paper-II.
Education Qualification: Aspirants having the following minimum qualifications shall be eligible for appearing in OTET.
Category-A (Paper-I): Higher Secondary (+2 or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT). OR
Higher Secondary (+2 or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2-year Diploma in Special Education
Category-B (Paper-I): Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR Graduation with 50% marks and 1- year B.Ed (Special Education) OR
Higher Secondary (+2 or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year BA.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
OTET Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Date of release OTET Notification:
- Starting date for Odisha TET Application Form:
- Closing date of OTET Online Application Form:
- Download OTET Admit Card Release date: –
- OTET Exam Date- Release Soon
How to apply for OTET 2020 Application Form 2020, Odisha TET Online Form:
Candidates should know that applications shall be received through online mode only. The payment of the fee shall be done through SBI Collect either in online or offline mode. Contenders can apply for only one paper.
The aspirant eligible to apply under Category-B (Paper-II), shall not be eligible to apply under Category-A (Paper-I). In case the candidate registers under both the papers, his/her candidature in both the papers shall be rejected. At the time of Filling OTET Application Form 2020, you must have the necessary documents and personal & Academic records.
Step to Filling Odisha TET Application Form:
- First candidates visit the official website bseodisha.ac.in
- In the examination section, select the OTET Exam link
- Open the link here you will see full details about Odisha TET 2020.
- Click on step by step desired link for Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, Instructions for Apply for OTET 2020 and more.
- Click on Apply online link and a blank form will be displayed on your computer screen
- Fill the personal and academic details in the right manner
- Upload all necessary documents/Certificates
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button
- Save and take a print out of the OTET Application form for further use.
Odisha TET Exam Pattern 2020:
All competitors may check the Syllabus and structure for OTET 2020.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & pedagogy||30||30|
|Language-I, Odia/ Urdu / Hindi/ Telugu/ Bengali||30||30|
Note: Candidates may check the latest Odisha TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern from here.
|Subject name||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language-I, Odia/Urdu/ Hindi/ Telugu/Bengali||30||30|
|Optional Either A or B|
|A- Mathematics & Science||60 (30 Questions from Math & 30 From Science)||60|
|B – Social Studies||60 (30 questions from History & Political Science & 30 questions from Geography).||60|
OTET Admit Card 2020:
Candidates who are going to participate in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test can download Odisha TET Admit Card 2020 using the required details. The Admit Card will be released before 10-15 days of the examination. You must enter Registration ID and Date of birth to get the OTET Exam Call letter.
OTET Answer Key:
The Odisha TET Answer key is very important for all examinees. Because using the OTET paper solution, candidates can calculate their probable exam marks. We provide the provisional Odisha TET Answer sheet on the same or after one day the examination.
Odisha TEST 2020 Exam Summary:
We hope that candidates will easily fill the OTET Application Form 2020 using the above post details and official links. We have tried to mention all the useful details regarding OTET 2020 in this article.
After completing all Recruitment phases, the candidates may check the OTET Exam Result 2020 from here. Thanks for visit. Share this information on social networking sites.