OPSC Recruitment 2019, Odisha PSC ASO Recruitment 2019 Notification for Post, OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2019 online Application Form, OPSC ASO Job 2019- Eligibility, Selection Process, Qualification, Admit Card at www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification of Assistant Section Officer vacancy has been released. Candidates who are waiting for the ASO job can apply online through the official website: www.opsc.gov.in. The online application process for the OPSC ASO Recruitment 2019. Here on this page we have compiled all the details of job on one place. Candidates can check here OPSC ASO Job Notification, Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit and other details. Read the complete article to get the full information.
- 1 Odisha PSC ASO Recruitment 2019 (Asst. Section Officer)
- 1.1 OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2019 Online Form
- 1.2 Odisha PSC Vacancy 2019 Assistant Section Officer Post Details
- 1.3 OPSC Assistant Section Officer Job 2019- Eligibility Criteria
Odisha PSC ASO Recruitment 2019 (Asst. Section Officer)
Odisha Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the ASO posts. This is good job opportunity for the candidates who have completed graduation and looking for a government job. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the Odisha PSC Vacancy 2019 before apply for the job.
The details are also available on this page regarding the Odisha PSC Recruitment 2019.The Application mode is completely online and candidates can submit their applications through the website only. The department will not accept the online application form for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 by post or any other medium.
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2019 Online Form
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Name of the Post: Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
- Total Posts: Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Online Application Start Date:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Job Location: Odisha
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha PSC Vacancy 2019 Assistant Section Officer Post Details
Odisha Public Service Commission announced the vacancies of Assistant Section Officer Post. Below we have provided category wise post details.
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Job 2019- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have the details of job before applying for any post. Keep that in mind here we provided OPSC Recruitment 2019 details. You can also check the official website for detailed information about the same.
- Applicants should have completed graduation in any discipline to apply for the OPSC ASO Recruitment 2019.
- Applicant should also have the knowledge of Odia language.
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 32 years to apply for the Odisha PSC ASO Vacancy.
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of written test and skill test for the ASO Post.
- Online Application Form Start Date:
- Last Date of Application Submission:
- Last date of Fee Submission:
- Written Exam Date:
How to Apply Online for Odisha PSC ASO Vacancy Notification
Candidates can apply for the ASO Job by logging on to the official website of Odisha PSC. You can also take help of these below-given instructions.
- Open the official website of OPSC: opsc.gov.in
- Find the link of OPSC ASO Recruitment 2019.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates may click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by net banking/ debit or credit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
OPC ASO Exam Pattern 2019 (Written Exam)
It is always important to have the knowledge of syllabus and exam pattern you are going to apply for. We shared here Odisha PSC ASO Exam Pattern 2019 (Written Exam).
- The exam nature will be multiple choice objective type.
- It will be offline (Pen/ Paper Based).
- The paper will be available in Hindi and English both mediums except for language paper (Odia language).
- Negative marking will also be applicable for wrong answers. Candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will get deducted for a wrong answer.
- The Subjects of written exam will be General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, English and Language (Odia).
|Paper||Subject||Total no of Marks||Total no of question||Duration|
|I||General Awareness||100||100||90 minutes|
|Mathematics (10th standard)||50||50|
|III||Language: Odia||100||100||120 minutes|
OPSC ASO Admit Card 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission has already announced the exam date of Assistant Section Officer Exam. The Exam is scheduled to be held will be soon. Any official date of OPSC ASO Admit Card 2019 release is not yet declared by the department or authorities. But as per the latest updates, Odisha PSC ASO Hall Tickets are likely to be released in December month. Candidates are advised to be handy with their name, the application number, DOB details to download the admit card.
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Result 2019
After the successful completion of Assistant Section Officer Exam, OPSC will also declare the result. The aspirants of the exam would be able to check OPSC ASO Result 2019 from the official website. Candidates would be required their name, roll number details to check the ASO Result. We will notify you through this page soon after the release of the result of OPSC ASO Recruitment 2019.
We shared here all the details of OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Section Engineer Vacancy. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
नोट– दोस्तों SMC Education टीम आपकी सुविधा के लिए यह सूचना/ जानकारी डाल रही है, यह सूचना हमारी टीम को सोशल मीडिया (फेसबुक, वाट्सअप, न्यूज़ पेपर्स) के द्वारा प्राप्त हुई है, अगर सूचना किसी भी प्रकार से गलत पाई जाती है तो इसके लिए हमारी टीम किसी भी प्रकार से जिम्मेदार नहीं रहेगी, अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप समन्धित विभाग की वेबसाइट को जरूर विजिट करे-धन्यवाद्