OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 Released

By | April 24, 2021

The OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 has been released. The candidates who are going to appear for the OPSC Medical Officer Examination 2021 are able to download their admit cards by visiting the official website opsc.gov.in. The admit cards has been released on the official website, that is opsc.gov.in on 23rd April 2021. The OPSC Medical Officer Examination 2021 is scheduled to be held on 28th April 2021

The examination will take place in the same examination centres as it was notified earlier by OPSC, except for the examination centre Silicon Institute of Technology of Bhubaneshwar which will be changed to Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement, Bhubaneshwar. 

OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021

Steps to download the admit card:

The candidates will appear for the OPSC Medical Officer Examination 2021, can download their admit cards by following the steps that are mentioned below-

  1. At first, the candidates must visit the official website of the commission, that is, opsc.gov.in.
  2. Then, on the home page they must find and click on the link indicating “OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021”.
  3. After that, a new page will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must enter all the details that will be asked for completing the process of login.
  4. After the successful login, the admit card will appear on the screen.
  5. Next, the candidates must download the admit card.
  6. Finally, they should also take a print out of the admit card for further use in future and for the examination purpose, as without it they will not be permitted to take entry in the examination.

The Selection Process:

The candidates will be selected for the post of Medical Officer on the basis of the Written Examinations and Career Marking. The weightage of marks will be as such, that 70 percent weightage will be on the written examination and the remaining 30 percent weightage will be on the career marking. 

follow us for social updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *