OPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2019 Apply for posts, Odisha Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification, Online Application Form, Odisha PSC Civil Services Job 2019 (Group A & B) www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for the Civil Services Exam 2019. The notification is out to select the eligible candidates on Group A & B posts. Candidates can apply for the OPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2019 through the official website: opsconline.gov.in. The online application process for Civil Services Exam notification of Odisha will begin form 2019. Interested candidates can check below complete details about the Odisha Civil Services Exam 2019.
- 1 OPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Apply for Post (Group A & B)
- 1.1 Odisha PSC Group A & B Jobs 2019 Details
- 1.2 Odisha Civil Services Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Group A & B Post 2019
OPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Apply for Post (Group A & B)
Odisha Public Service Commission is planning to hire the eligible and interested candidates for the post of Group A & B. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Civil Services of PSC jobs. Now, these candidates can submit their online applications for OPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2019.
The vacancies are released in various departments such as Odisha Police Service, Odisha Finance Service, Odisha Co-operative services and other. Below in this article, we have provided detailed information about the same. Candidates are advised to check Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019 before they apply for any post.
Odisha PSC Group A & B Jobs 2019 Details
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Group A & B
- Total Posts: Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date:
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in/
Odisha Civil Services Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts (Group A & B)||No. of Posts|
|Odisha Administrative Service, Group A (Junior Branch)|
|Odisha Police Service, Group A (Junior Branch)||Posts|
|Odisha Finance Service, Group A (Junior Branch)||Posts|
|Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/AGCS) Group B||Posts|
|Odisha Revenue Service, Group B||Posts|
|Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service, Group B||posts|
|Odisha Employment Service, Group B||Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Group A & B Post 2019
Candidates must be eligible as per the notification to apply for the OPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2019. Although we tried here to comprise all the details in one place but candidates must check the official advertisement.
- Candidates should e graduated from the any recognized university of India.
- Candidate should be able to read, write and speak Odia Language.
- Applicants should have passed middle school examination with Odia as a language subject. or
- Candidates should be HSC or equivalent examination passed with Odia as a medium of Examination in the non-language subject. Or
- Candidate should be passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from a School or Institute recognized by the Odisha Government or the central Government. Or
- Applicant should have passed Test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department of Odisha Government.
Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 32 years. Check official notification for age relaxation details.
- For General/ OBC Category- /- Rupees
- For SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman- No Fee
Candidates will get selected for the OPSC Civil Service Exam 2019 on the following basis-
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Online Application Start Date:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Last Date of Fee Submission:
How to Apply Online for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2019
Candidates can apply for the job through the official website or this page by the below-given link. You can take help of these instructions also.
- Open the official website of OPSC: opsconline.gov.in
- Find the link of Official advertisement of OPSC Civil Services Exam 2019.
- Download the notification and read it properly.
- Eligible candidates click on the “Apply” link.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
We shared here complete details about the OPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2019. Iff you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.