OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Posts, Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy Online Application Form & Notification, OPSC Dental Surgeon Post 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process
Odisha Public Service Commission invites online applications for the Dental Surgeon Posts. The official notification has been released and is available on the official website: opsc.gov.in. Candidates can apply online through the official website for OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2023.
The online application process will start from September and will end on October 2023. Below in this post, you can check the detailed information of Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2023 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process etc. Read the complete article to get the full information.
- 1 OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2023
OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission is going to fill the vacant posts of Dental Surgeon in Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2023. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who have BDS degree and looking for a job.
OPSC Bharti News
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
The application mode is completely online and applications will not be acceptable in any other mode. Here on this page, you can check details of the job but we also advise all to check the official notification also.
OPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2023
Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Jobs 2023
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Post Name: Dental Surgeon
- No. of Posts: Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date:
- Last Date of Application Submission:
- Official Website: opsc.gov.in
No. of Post
OPSC Dental Surgeon Post 2023- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidate should also have required Conversion Certificates recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) in case of candidates having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- Applicant’s age limit should e between 21 years to 31 Years.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only and Persons with disability (whose disability more than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
- Applicants will get selected on the basis of written examination & Interview for the OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2023.
- Online Application Start Date:
- Last Date to Apply:
How to Apply Online for Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2023
Candidates need to log on to the official website to apply for the Odisha Dental Surgeon Post. You can also take help of these below given instructions.
- Open the official website of OPSC: www.opsc.gov.in.
- Find the link of official advertisement.
- Read it carefully and now eligible candidates click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Then pay the application fee.
- A last click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application form.
We shared here detailed information about the OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2023. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will y to solve your queries as soon as possible.