ofssbihar.in OFSS Bihar 11th Admission Online Form 2021, OFSS Bihar is invited online application form to take admission in the Intermediate (11th) Class. These 11th class admission will be completed for Science, Commerce and Arts Streams for Session 2021-2023.
The Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS) portal does admission process for all Bihar colleges which are managed by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). Check out all details about Student Login, Selection List, Admission Last Date, Merit List, Cut Off etc
The Bihar Board has been concerned about the academics of the students and has finally decided to accept students from different boards for the admission into the intermediate class of the different colleges that are available in the state.
|Article on||Online Admission Process|
|Admission Through||Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS) Bihar|
|OFSS Bihar Online Application Date||19 June 2021 to 28 June 2021|
|OFSS Apply Online Link||https://ofssbihar.in/Higher-Education/interinner.aspx|
|Official website Link||https://ofssbihar.in/Higher-Education/index.aspx|
|Latest News on OFSS Bihar Admission||आज से बिहार की 11 वी क्लास में प्रवेश लेने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन शुरू हो चुके है ||
|Download Notification||OFSS Bihar 11th Admission Notification|
|Download OFSS Bihar Prospectus||Download Link|
The list of colleges include both governments and private colleges (does not include the minority institutions and residential institutions). The colleges will be allotted to the students depending upon the merit list and the choice of the students.
- 1 OFSS Bihar 11th class Admission Online Application Form 2021
- 1.1 About Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS)– ofssbihar.in
- 1.2 ofssbihar.in- OFSS Bihar official website
- 1.3 Admissions date of Intermediate (11th class):
- 1.4 Eligibility criteria to take admission via OFSS Bihar Portal:
- 1.5 Application Fee for OFSS Bihar Admission:
- 1.6 Different methods for submitting the OFSS application:
- 1.7 Requirements before filling up the application form @ ofssbihar.in:
- 1.8 OFSS Bihar Online Application Process:
- 1.9 The process of Selection and Counseling:
- 1.10 The online process for filling up the application form for schools and colleges:
- 1.11 The process of selection and allotment of the schools and colleges:
- 1.12 Reservation criteria for OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021:
- 1.13 Important notes to remember @ ofssbihar.in:
- 1.14 FAQs on OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021
- 1.14.1 What is the application submission starting date?
- 1.14.2 When is the last date for the submission of the application form?
- 1.14.3 What is the website for the OFSS portal?
- 1.14.4 Do you need to submit different application forms for different colleges?
- 1.14.5 What are the information required to fill the form?
- 1.14.6 Can the application form only be filled through personal computers?
- 1.14.7 Is it important to take the print out of the application form?
- 1.14.8 Is it necessary to keep an active mobile number and email id for registration?
- 1.14.9 Is there any additional charge for selecting more than one college in the application form?
- 1.14.10 What will be the results if the student does not get selected in any of the colleges selected by him?
- 1.14.11 How many application forms can be submitted with the help of one mobile number?
- 1.14.12 Is there any other way for the payment other than the online mediums?
- 1.14.13 Is it needed to carry hard copies of the documents to the institute for admission?
OFSS Bihar 11th class Admission Online Application Form 2021
It has already issued the application forms for every student, who has successfully qualified their 10th board examinations and aspires to study further in the different branches of subjects available, which are mainly commerce, science, and arts.
In this article, all the information and instructions regarding the procedures and important dates for the OFSS Bihar 11th admission 2021 are included in this article. This is an opportunity for the students who have passed their matriculation exams, and want to continue their studies.
The students can apply for the higher courses in different colleges under the board through the online portal of OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students).
Through this ofssbihar.in portal, every student who is eligible for the OFSS Bihar 11th admission 2021 can apply.
About Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS)– ofssbihar.in
ofssbihar.in is a web portal that was made and developed by the BSEB that helps the students to take admission in the Intermediate class. It provides the ease to apply with less complicated methods.
Through the OFSS portal, the students can apply in the stream of their choices in all the colleges that are affiliated and recognized by the BSEB.
The application only requires filling up a common application form (CAF) and paying the application fee through the methods, which are described in the form. The payment can only be made through a debit card, credit card or through the help of net banking.
The ofssbihar.in portal includes both government and private colleges of Bihar. It offers the facility of admission to class 11th, which is also known as the Intermediate class.
It was developed with an aim to make the admission processes fluent, easy and effective for the convenience of the students and the colleges. The students can choose colleges from other districts also, but that will be far from their hometown.
ofssbihar.in- OFSS Bihar official website
It is also cost-effective for the students to apply to a maximum of 20 colleges by registering with an onetime payment, whereas applying for all the twenty colleges separately would have cost much more compared to the one-time registration fee.
Manual processes are extremely time-consuming and requires of labour. A good amount of money will also be wasted in traveling to all the different colleges separately from time to time.
Through the OFSS portal, the students can also get the information related to colleges such as their names, location and contact numbers. BSEB has also developed a support team that will help the students in case they have any queries regarding the application procedures and registrations.
Emails, addresses and contact numbers are available on the website for the students so that they can contact whenever they need. The students can also apply through Sahaj Vasudha Kendra, which is set up at different places all over the state.
These courses are available for the students who have qualified their high schools and wish to promote themselves to the Intermediate or the 11th class. Through this OFSS portal, the students can take admission in any government or private college in Bihar.
Admissions date of Intermediate (11th class):
The admissions processes are starting for the session of 2021-22 in different streams, according to the choices of the students. The students, who are interested in the above-mentioned courses and opt for higher studies in the colleges of Bihar, can register themselves through the online portal of OFSS.
The submission of the application on an online medium will start from 19 June 2021 and the last date for the submission of the forms will be 28 June 2021. The interested students must submit their forms before the last day of the submission.
Eligibility criteria to take admission via OFSS Bihar Portal:
The eligibility criteria for the students for OFSS Bihar 11th admission 2021 is that he or she have to qualify their high schools or the 10th board exams from any relevant board such as the Bihar school examination board (BSEB), The Indian certificate of secondary education (ICSE) or the central board of secondary education (CBSE), or any other state board.
For the students from CBSE and ICSE boards whose results have not yet been revealed, can also apply for the admission after their result publication.
Application Fee for OFSS Bihar Admission:
The fee for online registration is Rs 300 for everyone. The OFSS portal has provided different mediums through which the payment for the registration can be made. These mediums include-
For online payment- Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking/Online banking.
For offline payment- Bank Challan.
Different methods for submitting the OFSS application:
The students can also apply and register themselves through the mobile app of OFSS, which can be downloaded from the Google Play store. The student will be able to register, apply and download useful information through this app. It can be used only in android phones.
The students can also apply through other mediums of the registration. These methods include the CSC center, the District registration cum counseling center along with the help of the private computers or cyber cafes.
Requirements before filling up the application form @ ofssbihar.in:
It is necessary to provide the email ID and the mobile number, which is preferably owned by the student, so that he or she can get all the information regarding the registration and the admission. The mobile number will be verified by the OFSS portal with the help of an OTP (One Time Password) before the registration.
The scanned copies of the documents and the signature of the student should be kept in the computer before starting the registration process. It must be noted that the application will not be accepted by the board without the payment.
The BSEB, Patna, will make the first combined merit list, based on the marks of the students in the matriculation examinations. If the seats remain vacant in any of the colleges after the first counseling, then a second combined merit list will be made.
If seats are left vacant after the second counseling also, then another and last combined merit list will also be formed. If, after the last counseling, seats remain vacant in any of the colleges, then the colleges can admit students through spot admission. It must be noted that those students who are taking spot admission, have to register themselves in the OFSS portal.
The students, who have qualified the matriculation exams through the BSEB or the Bihar’s state board, have to provide their roll code, roll number, date of birth and the year of passing the 10th exam. On the other hand, the students from the other boards such as CBSE, ISCE or other, have to provide all the required documents.
OFSS Bihar Online Application Process:
Follow the steps to apply for the online admission in Intermediate through the OFSS portal-
Total Time: 10 minutes
Before you start the form fill up, you must keep these things ready with you at that moment – an email ID, a contact number and scanned files of your passport size photographs, which should be good in quality and a copy of your signature.
Make sure you have a stable internet connection
Go to the official website of OFSS or click on the link www.ofssbihar.in in any of the browsers available to you.
Before proceeding, you must read all the given instructions on the webpage carefully.
Register yourself on the OFSS portal by verifying the email ID and carefully keep the password, which will be needed later.
Login for Apply Online
After completing the registration process, log in through the student’s login option and fill up the common application form (CAF).
Pay the required amount through the options mentioned in the form.
Take the print out of the final application form.
The process of Selection and Counseling:
Through the OFSS portal, you can apply to many colleges depending on your convenience, in any part of the state. The OFSS portal includes all the colleges under all the 38 districts of Bihar.
The students have to mention the names of the colleges, in which they wish to get admitted according to their preferences. The selection will be made based on the position of the student, the number of seats available in the college and the first choice of the student.
For example, if the seats of the college that you had mentioned as your first choice, fills up then you will be allotted to the college of your second choice. The process is hassle-free and avoids the trouble of physical gathering of counseling. The students must choose the colleges consciously and after proper discussion with the family about all kinds of necessities and convenience.
They will be able to choose colleges that are regarded as the best, or that are close to their home town. The students should provide several choices of colleges as it increases their chance of getting admitted in a preferable college.
If you choose only one college and seats of the college fills up, you will not be able to get admitted to the other colleges even if the seats remain vacant in many others.
Hence, students have to choose the colleges deliberately and wisely. Once the counseling finishes, the student will get the information of the college, in which they will get admitted, from the OFSS portal through email or SMS in the provided number or provided e-mail id.
The online process for filling up the application form for schools and colleges:
The detailed procedure filling up the form for OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 is given below-
- Go to the official OFSS website i.e.ofssbihar.in and click on the “Common Application form for Intermediate Colleges and Schools”. Link is available on the homepage of the website.
- Read all the rules and instructions which will appear on the screen and click on the checkbox. Then click on the option which says “Click here to fill your application form”.
- In the first part of the form, you have to put your basic details along with your passport size photographs in the mentioned formats.
- The next part will include the address and reservation details.
- Put the names of the colleges that you have selected according to your preferences. You will be able to select a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 20 colleges.
- After filling up the form, click on the submit button. A preview of the filled up application form will appear on the screen. Check the preview thoroughly to find out if there is any mistake present or not. If there is any mistake, you will be able to edit it in this phase. If you find no mistakes, click on the confirm button, which will redirect you to the confirmation page.
- An OTP will be sent to your authenticated mobile number once you confirm your submission. Put the OTP on the box of the screen and click “submit”.
- The payment page will appear on the screen now. Different ways for the payment will be available to you such as payment through debit or credit card, or net banking.
- The completion of all the processes will give an option to print the application form. Print the application form and keep it carefully as it will be needed later for verification purposes.
The process of selection and allotment of the schools and colleges:
The selection process of students and the allotment of the colleges can be done by the software of the OFSS portal i.e.ofssbihar.in. It mainly selects the students according to the OFSS merit list and the sequence of the college that are selected by the students.
If the first selected college has a vacant seat in the required stream mentioned that is mentioned by the student, then he or she will be admitted there. In case if the seats are filled, then the next chosen college is selected for the admission.
Once a student gets admission in a college through OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2020, then the student will not be able to apply for any other colleges. This process is completely performed by the software with utmost accuracy.
The students have to choose the colleges carefully and they should select the colleges in maximum number just to secure their admission process. Once a student gets a chance in his or her preferable college, he or she will be informed immediately after the selection process.
Then the student has to go to the website instantly and download the copy of the letter of selection and also should take a print out of it.
Reservation criteria for OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021:
The reservation process is also available for the students who belong to the reservation quotas. A 16 percent reservation will be provided to the scheduled caste candidates, whereas the students belonging to the scheduled tribe will obtain a reservation of 1 percent. The total reservation quota and their percentages listed below:
|Extremely Backward Classes EBC||18%|
|Women from backward classes||3%|
A reservation of 10 percent is also available for the students, who belong to economically weak sections and don’t fall into the above-mentioned categories of any of the reservation quotas.
Important notes to remember @ ofssbihar.in:
- The students need to submit only one application form for OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2020. If a student submits more than one application form, the OFSS portal (ofssbihar.in) will only select one application and reject the others.
- If a student wishes to take a transfer from one school or college to any other, then the student will be able to get admission in the same category in which he was admitted to the previous school or college, only if the seats are available in the aspired college.
- If there is any mistake present in the application form, the student will not be able to make it correct, once the confirmation is done. In this case, the student must contact the BSEB authorities.
- The students will get the information about the selection and termination or rejection through the provided mobile numbers but the student must take the responsibility also to confirm the selection from the school/ college itself.
- The copies of the online application form that are taken by the computer will be essential for the process of verification. Any other kind of copies or printed materials will not be accepted. In the absence of an authentic application form, the student can even get rejected.
The Bihar School Education Board has developed an efficient and effective web portal of OFSS which has proved to be extremely helpful and convenient to the students of Bihar who are interested in pursuing higher education.
The web portal ofssbihar.in or the Online Facilitation System for Students helps the students to apply for different Intermediate as well as graduate courses in schools, colleges, and universities all over Bihar.
The student can choose from various colleges and schools based on quality and convenience. The board has released the dates for the submission of the application forms for taking admission in the Intermediate courses for the session 2020-22 and the above-mentions steps need to be followed for the successful applicant.
FAQs on OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021
What is the application submission starting date?
The application procedure will start from 19 June 2021.
When is the last date for the submission of the application form?
The last date of the submission is 28 June 2021.
What is the website for the OFSS portal?
The official website of OFSS is www.ofssbihar.in
Do you need to submit different application forms for different colleges?
OFSS gives the option to select a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 20 colleges in one application form, so there is no need to submit more than one application.
What are the information required to fill the form?
The main necessary information for the form fill-up process, are as follows-
Roll code and roll number and other details of 10th examinations, personal information of the students such as name, DOB and address etc.
Can the application form only be filled through personal computers?
The application form can be filled from your personal computer as well as from cyber cafes. It can also be filled from different Vasudha Kendra or the DRCC of your District.
Is it important to take the print out of the application form?
Ans. Yes, it is important to take the print out of the application form as it will be needed during verification.
Is it necessary to keep an active mobile number and email id for registration?
All the information and notifications regarding the submission, admission or rejection will be informed to the student through mobile numbers and email. Hence, they are extremely important.
Is there any additional charge for selecting more than one college in the application form?
No, the student only needs to pay Rs 300 for the registration and after that the student can choose a maximum of 20 schools or colleges.
What will be the results if the student does not get selected in any of the colleges selected by him?
In that case, the student needs to wait until the final counseling. There is a spot admission option available after the third counseling. If the student does not get admission from any of these options, then there is no chance for him to get admission in any college.
How many application forms can be submitted with the help of one mobile number?
Only one application form can be submitted by one mobile number.
Is there any other way for the payment other than the online mediums?
Yes, there is the option for offline payment of the fee through bank-challan.
Is it needed to carry hard copies of the documents to the institute for admission?
Yes, the hard copies will be required for verification purposes.