Odisha Police Constable (Civil) 4790 Recruitment 2023, Odisha police constable hiring 2023, Here Check All Information Like Odisha civil constable eligibility, Odisha civil constable application form, Police constable (civil) Odisha vacancy, an application fee of Odisha police constable 2023, apply online now for Odisha Police Constable (Civil) 4790 Recruitment 2023.
OPSSB – Odisha Police State Selection Board has announced the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Civil Constables in different places of Odisha state. Official recruitment notification PDF is out in the website now, and candidates can start applying for the post.
This is applicable for both male and female candidates and application form is available at https://odishapolice.gov.in/. Read through the below article for complete details of Odisha Police Constable (Civil) 4790 Recruitment 2023, age restrictions, payment, and selection process details.
CRPF ASI & HC Recruitment 2023MHSRB Telangana Staff Nurse 5204 Recruitment 2023
Overview of Odisha Police Constable (Civil) 4790 Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Board||OPSSB – Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|Notification Date||30th December 2022|
|Post Name||Civil Constable|
|Application Start Date||30th December 2022|
|Application End date||21st January 2023|
|Selection Process||PSTPETWritten TestSkill TestMedical Test|
|Examination dates||To be notified|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
Odisha Police Constable (Civil) Vacancy Details
In total, 4790 vacancies of Civil Constable posts are to be filled in 35 districts of Odisha State. For district wise and category wise break-up, please refer the official notification PDF.
|Category Name||Vacancy Details|
Education Qualification for Odisha Police Constable (Civil) Post 2023:
|Post Name||Education Details|
|Civil Constable||Candidate must have passed 10+2 education from any recognized education council of Odisha state.|
Age Restrictions (as on January 2022):
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||23 Years|
- Age relaxation of 5 Years is applicable to the candidates of SC/ST/SEBC/Women category
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation depends on the number of service years
Application Fees Details:
There are no application fees for this recruitment, and candidates can just register in portal and apply for the post.
|Post Name||Pay Level||Pay Scale Range|
|Civil Constable||Level 5||Rs.21,700 – Rs. 69,100|
Selection Process of Odisha Police Constable (Civil) 4790 Recruitment 2023
Selection of the candidates for the post of Civil Constables in Odisha police department will be done through 4 stages.
- Written Examination: OMR Sheet based written examination for 100 marks will be conducted for the applicants, whose duration will be 120 Minutes in total. Each question will carry 1 mark, with 0.25 of negative marking.
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test: Candidates will undergo measurement of the physical attributes such as height, chest, and weight in PST, as per the defined standards for civil constable post. And in PET, Candidates must pass the Physical Efficiency Test, which includes running and other physical activities, to be eligible for the next stage of the selection process.
- Next will be skill test, in which driving skill in heavy motors and light vehicles will be tested.
- Last round will be medical examination by officers to check the fitness for the post.
Steps to Apply for Odisha Police Constable (Civil) Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website by link https://odishapolice.gov.in/
- Under “NOTICE AND ADVERTISEMENT” option Click on the link “Click here to apply online”
- Recruitment page of Odisha State – SSB (Staff Selection Board) of Odisha will open
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully, and register for the portal
- After registration, login to the portal and select the port name
- Fill in the online application form with the required information.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, mandatory documents below.
- Caste certificate
- 10th and 12th standard certificates
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- NCC certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Submit the completed application form.
WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2023
FAQs for Odisha Police Constable (Civil) 4790 Recruitment 2023
What are the height criteria for PST round in Civil Constable recruitment Odisha?
Men must have height of 168 CM and women 158 CM as per PST specifications.
How many marks will be allotted for Skill test – Driving round?
This round will have 5 marks weightage.
What is the total marks allocation for written test?
Written test will be of 100 marks in total.
Are there any application fees for the Civil Constable recruitment Odisha
No, this time there is no application fees for this recruitment.