Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Apply, Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Apply Online, Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Track Status & Beneficiary List, Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Application Form detail at-https://ssepd.gov.in/
The Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Odisha, first introduced the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme in January 2008. The Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989, and the Disability Pension Rules, 1985, have been combined into this system. This scheme is open to people over the age of 65, PWDs, and state widows. The beneficiaries of this program would receive a pension from the state government. Approximately 50 lakh people will benefit from this program.
- 1 Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Important Details :
- 1.1 Madhu Babu Pension Yojana for Transgenders
- 1.2 Aadhaar Link with Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 1.3 Visit Official Website
- 1.4 Search and Click on “Apply for Scheme”
- 1.5 Fill the Application Form
- 1.6 Upload Documents
- 1.7 Submit it
- 1.8 What is the official site to apply for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020?
- 1.9 Can I track Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status?
- 1.10 Who are eligible to apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
- 1.11 How to download Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form?
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Important Details :
Check all the important details and dates in below given table.
|Name of the scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Name of the department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|Scheme type||People of the state|
|Mode of application||Online/ offline|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 60 years|
|Pension Amount||For 60-79 years – Rs. 500/pmFor 80 + – Rs. 700/pm|
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana for Transgenders
On July 4, 2020, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik accepted a plan to provide transgender people with a pension under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. This group would receive a monthly payment of between Rs. 500 and Rs. 900 for approximately 5000 individuals.
According to SSEPD Minister Mr. Minister, the amount of Ashok Panda Pension that they receive is determined by their age. Applicants must fill out an online application form on the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (SSEPD) website to qualify for the program.
Aadhaar Link with Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Important information for those who have already benefited from the scheme: they must connect their Aadhaar card to the social security link account. To take advantage of the scheme’s additional benefits, all applicants must connect their Aadhaar numbers to a social security link account by March 15, 2020. To attach your Aadhaar card to your pension, you must send a photocopy of your Aadhaar card when visiting the Gram Panchayat office or municipal office
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
To apply for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, you must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants who are 60 years old or older, or widows of any age.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 24000/-.
- Only permanent residents of Odisha are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other pension plan sponsored by the federal government, the state government, or any other government-sponsored agency.
- Leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity of any age
- PWD of any age
- or AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society of any age
Types Of Madhu Babu Pension
- Old-age pension
- Disability pension
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
- Disability person AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarred woman
- Divorcee woman
Documents Required for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The following documents are needed to participate in the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana :
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant)
- Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension)
- Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant)
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
Pension Amount under Madhu Babu Pension
|Age||Amount/ per month|
|60-79 year||Rs. 500|
|80 year +||Rs. 700|
Disbursement of Pension
The pension payment will be paid in cash on the 15th of each month to the beneficiary. Pension payments will be made by the BDO or any officer subordinate to the BDO in the Gram Panchayat office (in a rural area) and by the DSSO or any officer subordinate to the DSSO in the municipal office (in an urban area).
How to apply for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
You may apply for the scheme either online or offline. To apply for the scheme in the offline mode, go to the Block Development Officer’s office or the Municipality/Executive NAC’s Officer’s office. Alternatively, you should apply online by following the steps below:
Visit Official Website
Official Website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities is https://ssepd.gov.in/
Search and Click on “Apply for Scheme”
Choose the Madhu babu Pension yojana and Click proceed.
Fill the Application Form
Fill all the required details like name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number, district, subdivision, address, and social category
Upload all the required documents after scanning.
Recheck and Submit the form.
How to Check Application For the Scheme
- Visit Official Website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities is https://ssepd.gov.in/
- Search and Click on “Apply for Scheme”.
- Now Select the Madhu Babu yojana under Tracking Status.
- Click on the Tracking option.
- Enter all details like Application number and others.
- Results will flash on Screen.
Frequently Asked Question for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
What is the official site to apply for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020?
The official site to apply for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020 is https://ssepd.gov.in/
Can I track Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status?
Yes, Candidates can track Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status.
Who are eligible to apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
Old Age Person/ Widow Person/Disability Person/ Cause of Leprosy Patient/ Widow Pension AIDS/ HIV/ Disability Person AIDS/ HIV/ Unmarried women/ Divorced Women are eligible for Madhu babu Pension Yojana.
How to download Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form?
Candidate can download Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form from official website i.e.https://ssepd.gov.in/