Odisha Kalia Yojana,Kalia Yojana list Odisha 2021, How to apply for Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021, Check kalia Scheme Eligibility Criteria & Documents List, Benefits of Odisha Kalia Yojana, Odisha Kalia Yojana ofifcial website-https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html
Odisha’s government runs the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) program. KALIA Scheme was initiated by the Odisha government for farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers. The government will offer the following benefits to the scheme’s beneficiaries under this scheme.
- 1 Odisha Kalia Yojana Summary :
- 1.1 The Purpose of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- 1.2 Budget of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Installment of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
- 1.3.1 Expenditure On Odisha Kalia Yojana
- 1.3.2 Benefits of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- 1.3.3 Eligibility of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- 1.3.4 Required Documentation for Odisha kalia Yojana
- 1.3.5 Odisha Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- 1.3.6 Odisha Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Status
- 1.3.7 District & Village Wise Kalia Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
- 1.3.8 Odisha Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- 1.3.9 Procedure To Login On The Portal
- 1.3.10 Frequently Asked Question of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- 1.4 Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?
- 1.5 Who is a small and marginal farmer?
- 1.6 Is there any benefit for landless agricultural households?
- 1.7 Is there any life insurance support for cultivators and landless agricultural laborers?
Odisha Kalia Yojana Summary :
Here are all the details for the Odisha Kalia Yojana. Check all details in the given table.
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Scheme type||State government scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
- The most important advantage of this scheme is that the government will provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers by providing Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them purchase inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides, as well as use assistance for labor and other investments.
- The government will provide Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household for agricultural allied activities such as small goat rearing units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, etc bee-keeping, and so on.
- Vulnerable cultivators and landless agricultural laborers would receive Rs.10000 per family per year to help them survive.
- Saving bank account holders who are over 18 and under 50 years old will also be granted a life insurance cover of Rs.2 lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha).
- Personal accident insurance of Rs.2 lakh for saving bank account holders aged 18 to 50 years at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha).
- Farmers will also be given a Crop Loan of Rs.50000/- with a 0% interest rate.
The Purpose of Odisha Kalia Yojana
The government’s goals for initiating this scheme for farmers are as follows:
- The government’s first and foremost goal is to free debt-ridden farmers from their debt burden, and more than Rs.10000 crore has been set aside for this reason.
- Directly combat poverty by providing financial aid to the state’s most needy agriculture families, landless laborers, and marginal cultivators.
- To assist 92 percent of the state’s cultivators and nearly all landless cultivators in need.
- To provide farmers with a comprehensive and adaptable support system.
- Agriculture sector development
- Maintain agricultural efficiency.
- Farmers’ profits should be increased.
Budget of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
The government allocated Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries when the scheme was launched. The state government has approved a budget of Rs. 3195 crore for the year 2021. The government has stated that each beneficiary will receive Rs. 10,000 per year under this scheme. Only Rs. 4000/- will be distributed by the state government under the KALIA Yojana; the remaining Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under the PM Kisan Yojana. You don’t have to register for both programs separately. If you enroll in the Kalia Yojana, you will also be eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana.
Installment of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
The Odisha government transferred approximately Rs 1272 crore to Kalia Yojana beneficiaries on February 12, 2021. Through this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment, approximately 53 lakh farmers in Odisha have benefited from the Kalia Yojana. By the end of February 2021, each farmer will have received Rs 2000 in their bank account. The sum of Rs 1272 has been transferred through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT).
Expenditure On Odisha Kalia Yojana
The Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation (KALIA) scheme was launched to provide rural, marginal, and agricultural families with financial assistance. The Odisha government has invested Rs 6690.86 crores so far in the financial years 2018-19, 2019-20, and 2020-21 to introduce this scheme.
Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment Minister Arun Sahoo announced this information in the Odisha assembly. In the last three years, 104.60 lakh rural, marginal, and landless agricultural families have benefited from this financial assistance. During the 2018-19 and 2019-20 financial periods, 51.05 lakh rural, marginal, and landless agriculture families benefited.
The government spent Rs 2175.66 crores in 2018-19 and Rs 3243.01 crores in 2019-20 on this project. This scheme would support 53.55 lakh rural, marginal, and landless agricultural families in 2020-21, and the government will spend Rs 1272.19 crores on it.
Benefits of Odisha Kalia Yojana
Assistants Of Cultivation :
Financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- per farm family will be given to purchasing seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and pay labor or other investments. From the Rabi season 2018-19 onwards, this financial scheme will be applied. Small and marginal farmers will receive financial assistance for five seasons.
Assistance For Livelihood :
Financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- will be given to each agricultural household that is landless for agricultural allied activities such as goat rearing units, mini layer units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units, and so on. This scheme would support the state’s SC and ST populations in particular.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household :
Vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural laborers who are in their old age, have disabilities/diseases, etc. will be given financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- per family so that they can take care of their sustenance.
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers:
Savings account holders between the ages of 18 and 50 will be issued a life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- for a nominal premium of Rs 330/-, of which the government of Odisha will pay Rs 165/-.
Personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- will be given to savings account holders aged 18 to 50 years at an annual premium of Rs 12/-, of which Rs 6/- will be charged by the Government of Odisha. If the beneficiary is between the ages of 51 and 70, the government of Odisha will cover the entire sum of Rs 12/-.
Interest-Free Crop Loan :
A crop loan of up to Rs 50,000 will be made available to poor landless laborers, cultivators, sharecroppers, and agricultural families listed by the gram Panchayat at 0% interest. This initiative was taken to help agriculture develop and expand.
Eligibility of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- The person must be a permanent citizen of the state of Odisha.
- The candidate must be from a marginal or small group.
- The applicant must be from a low-income family.
- Farmers who are subject to the tax payment scheme would not be eligible for the KALIA Yojana.
- Farmers who work for the state government or the federal government or affiliated with any PSU agency are ineligible.
- A working bank account is required of the applicant.
Required Documentation for Odisha kalia Yojana
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Odisha Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- Visit Official website of Odisha Kalia Yojana is https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/
- Search and Select Online Grievance Application Form.
- A new page with instructions will appear on the screen; carefully read them before selecting the proceed option.
- “Do you want to file a grievance?” will appear on the screen, with two choices. Both yes and no
- If you select yes, a new screen will appear, prompting you to enter your Aadhar card number.
- To view the grievance application form, select the Display option.
- Fill out the application form with the requested information.
- To submit the form, select the “submit” option.
- A random number will appear; write it down for future use.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Status
- Applicants must go to the official website to monitor their KALIA Yojana grievance application.
- The website’s home page will appear on the computer screen, from which you must choose the “online Grievance Application form” option in the top right-hand corner.
- In the top right corner, select the “track your application” choice.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll need to enter the token code.
- When you select the Show option, the status of your application will be shown on the screen.
District & Village Wise Kalia Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
To review the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme, candidates must follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- Click on the Beneficiary list from the menu list.
- A new page will appear on your screen; you must now choose your district name.
- Then choose your Block/ULB and then GP.
- You can get the PDF link by clicking the “View” button.
- Then, after clicking the PDF file, enter the captcha code.
- To open the PDF, click “Submit,” and the PDF will appear on the computer screen.
- To confirm your name in the list, check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/husband name, and gender.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- First and foremost, you must visit Kalia Yojana’s official website.
- In front of you, the home page will appear.
- You must go to the forms tab on the homepage.
- Now you must click on the link for the refund application.
- A form will now appear in front of you.
- You must print out this form after downloading it.
- Now you must carefully fill out the form and apply it to the appropriate agency.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First and foremost, you must visit Kalia Yojana’s official website.
- In front of you, the home page will appear.
- To log in, go to the homepage and press the login button.
- You must now choose a category.
- After that, you must click on the appropriate connection for your group.
- A new page will appear, prompting you to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you must press the login button.
Frequently Asked Question of Odisha Kalia Yojana
Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?
Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural laborers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all above groups are eligible under different components of the scheme. Total of 60 lakh families will be covered under the scheme.
Who is a small and marginal farmer?
A small farmer is a cultivator who owns 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of Agricultural land. A marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of Agricultural land.
Is there any benefit for landless agricultural households?
Yes, Financial Assistance of Rs.12500/-will be provided to each landless Agricultural Household for Agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. This will particularly benefit to SC & ST population of our State.
Is there any life insurance support for cultivators and landless agricultural laborers?
Life insurance cover of Rs. 2.00 lakh at a very nominal premium of Rs.330/- will be provided to all savings bank account holders of age between 18-50 years. The government of Odisha will bear farmers’ share of the annual premium of Rs.165/-.
Personal accident cover of Rs.2.00 lakh at a very nominal annual premium of Rs.12/- for all savings bank account holders aged between 18- 50.
Out of Rs.12/- towards premium, Rs.6/- is the farmers’ share, which will be borne by the Govt. of Odisha
In respect of the above beneficiary whose age is between 51-70 years, the entire amount of Rs.12/- towards the annual premium will be borne by the Govt. of Odisha.