OASIS Scholarship Status 2021- West Bengal SC / ST / OBC categories applicant can apply online for OASIS scholarship and check the application status on oasis.gov.in
The application of the OASIS Scholarship 2021 will remain available 2021. The candidates, who are belonging to SC / ST / OBC categories, can fill up the application form by visiting the official website, which is www.oasis.gov.in before the last date.
|CBSE Udaan Scholarship||Bansal Boost 2021|
|राजस्थान अनुप्रति योजना स्कॉलरशिप||Pooja Bansal Classes PTSE 2021 Scholarship|
The Government of West Bengal has started the scholarship program for the students belonging to backward classes or minority students (SC/ ST/ OBC) of West Bengal.
The Backward Classes Welfare Department of the state runs this scholarship program under the guidance of West Bengal State Government. All the pre and post-matric scholarships have been enlisted in the OASIS scholarship portal. Students from class IX to postgraduate are eligible to apply for the OASIS scholarship.
We have given detailed information about OASIS Scholarship 2021 in the article such as application status, eligibility criteria, application procedure, scholarship rewards etc. Go through the full article to know more.
- 1 Key OASIS Scholarships:
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Required documents:
- 1.3 Application Status of OASIS Scholarship:
- 1.4 Contact Details:
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.6 I have applied for OASIS Scholarship last year but did not get any scholarship amount. Can you tell me the reason?
- 1.7 From when the application for OASIS Scholarship 2020 will start?
- 1.8 I am a general (UR) category student. Can I eligible to apply for OASIS Scholarship?
- 1.9 Where to submit the application form with other documents after completing the application procedure through online mode?
- 1.10 What is the last date ofOASIS Application 2021?
- 1.11 I am a nursing student. Can apply for OASIS Scholarship?
- 1.12 Can I edit my information that I saved last year?
Key OASIS Scholarships:
Let’s have a look at Key OASIS Scholarships and its application period. All these scholarships are issued by Backward Classes Welfare Department, West Bengal.
|Rajasthan Scholarship Yojana (Chatravrti)||Maharashtra Scholarship 5th & 8th Class Result|
|(आवेदन) यूपी स्कॉलरशिप योजना 2021||Rajasthan BPL Family Scholarship|
Also note that all the application period mentioned here is tentative which means these dates can be change.
|Sl. No.||Name of Scholarship||Application period|
|1.||Pre- matric scholarship for Scheduled Caste category||May – November|
|2.||Pre- matric scholarship for Scheduled Tribe category||May – November|
|3.||Post- matric scholarship for SC/ ST categories||May – November|
|4.||Post- matric scholarship for OBC category||May – November|
Here we are providing the eligibility conditions that you need to fulfill in order to apply for the OASIS Scholarship. The main criterion is that the candidate should be a permanent resident of West Bengal or should have its domicile.
|National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021||PFMS Scholarship 2021|
|NMMS Scholarship Form 2021||tad.rajasthan.gov.in Tribal Area Scholarship Yojana|
For different scholarships the eligibility criteria are different. We have enlisted all of these in the article. Go through the article thoroughly.
- For Pre- matric scholarship for Scheduled Caste category students: The eligibility criteria for pre- matric SC students are as follows –
- The candidates should be in class IX or class X. And also should belong to SC category.
- The family income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 2,00,000 /- per annum from all source of income.
- For Pre- matric scholarship for Schedule Tribe category students: The eligibility criteria for pre- matric ST students are as follows –
- The candidate should belong to ST category.
- The candidates should be in class IX or class X.
- The candidate’s family income must not more than Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- For Post- matric scholarship for SC/ ST category students: The eligibility criteria are :
- The candidate should pursue the post-secondary education or post- matriculation study currently from any recognized school in West Bengal.
- The candidate should be affiliated to SC or ST reservation category.
- The annual income of candidate’s family must be less than Rs. 2, 50,000 /- from all source of income.
- For Post-matric scholarship for students of OBC category: the Eligibility criteria for Post- matric OBC students are as follows:
- The candidate should pursue the post-secondary education or post- matriculation study currently from any recognized school in West Bengal.
- The candidates should belong to OBC category.
- The annual family income of the candidate should be less than Rs.1, 00,000 /- from all sources.
The required documents that are needed along with the application form are:
|बिहार स्कॉलरशिप 2021 आवेदन-||National Eligibility and Scholarship Test|
|UP Scholarship Application Form 2021||CCRT Scholarship Form 2021|
- An attested copy of the caste certificate.
- Acknowledgment slip.
- Domicile certificate.
- Attested photocopy of 10th mark sheet or last examination certificate.
- Any valid Id proof.
- Recent colored photograph (Stamp size).
Reward of OASIS Scholarships:
The rewards of OASIS Scholarship are given to the students mainly on the basis of classes in which the candidates are currently studying. The reward varies from class to class. The selection is done based upon the merit of the students and their financial condition.
|KVPY Scholarship||Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021|
|Rajasthan Minority Scholarship Application Form||Rajasthan STSE Scholarship Exam Form|
Here we have enlisted the amount of rewards given to scholars and hostellers in tabular form so that you can understand all the things easily.
|Sl. No.||Name of Scholarship||Scholar’s Reward||Hosteller’s Reward|
|1.||scholarship for Scheduled Caste students (Pre-matric)||Rs. 150 /- in a month for 10 months, and also an annual amount of Rs.750/- as Adhoc.||Rs. 750 /- in a month for 10 months, and also an annual amount of Rs. 1000/- as Adhoc.|
|2.||Scholarship for Schedule Tribe students (Pre-matric)||Rs. 150 /- in a month for 10 months, and also an annual amount of Rs.750/- as Adhoc.||Rs. 750/- in a month for 10 months, and also an annual amount of Rs.1000/- as Adhoc.|
|3.||Scholarship for SC/ ST students (Post-matric)||Maximum Rs. 550/- in a month as a maintenance allowance.||Maximum Rs. 1200/- in a month as a maintenance allowance.|
|4.||SC/ ST students of Engineering/ Medical/ MPhil/ LLM/ BSc/ PhD||Up to Rs. 550/- per month||Up to Rs. 550/- per month|
|5.||SC/ ST students of B.Pharma/ PG/ LLB/ BSc nursing/ Hostel management||Rs. 530/- per month.||Rs. 820/- per month.|
|6.||SC/ST students up to graduate level (for General courses)||Rs. 300/- in a month.||Rs. 750/- in a month.|
|7.||SC/ ST/ OBC students of Class XI & XII / Polytechnic/ ITI||Rs. 230/- in a month.||Rs. 750/- in a month.|
|8.||Scholarship for OBC students (Post-matric)||Rs. 530/- per month as maintenance allowance.||Rs. 530/- per month as maintenance allowance.|
|9.||OBC students of Engineering/ Medical/ MPhil/ LLM/ BSc/ PhD||Rs. 350/- per month.||Rs. 750/- per month.|
|10.||OBC students of B.Pharma/ PG/ LLB/ BSc nursing/ Hostel management||Rs. 335/- per month.||Rs. 510/- per month.|
|11.||OBC students of up to graduate level (for General courses)||Rs. 210/- in a month.||Rs. 400/- in a month.|
|12.||SC/ ST/ OBC students of Class XI & XII / Polytechnic/ ITI||Rs. 160/- in a month.||Rs. 260/- in a month.|
OASIS Scholarship 2021 Application procedure:
Those who satisfy all the above-mentioned criteria can apply the application form of OASIS Scholarship by simply following the steps mentioned here.
|IOCL Scholarship Application Form||RISE RAO IIT Scholarship & Admission Test|
|Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship||Rai Publication Scholarship Exam|
They need to register themselves first and then there are four more steps. We have mentioned all the steps of the application procedure. Follow them carefully.
- Step 1. Registration procedure:
- First, you need to click on www.oasis.gov.in. It is the official website of OASIS.
- The next step is to go to the student’s corner on the homepage and there click on “Student’s Registration”.
- There you will be asked to choose your district. Choose the district where your school is based.
- Then the caste certificate verification page will appear on your screen. You have to fill the details and click on “Submit”.
- If you fill it correctly, your certificate will be verified then you can go to the registration page.
- There fill all the spaces correctly. Then click the “Submit” button and you will be successfully registered in the OASIS portal.
- Step 2. Login and apply:
- After successfully registration you will be allowed to download your Application Number and password through “Acknowledgement slip”.
- Then login in the portal. For that you will need your application number and also password.
- After logging in the portal, you need to fill up the application form including bank information. Fill it properly without making any mistake.
- Then click the option “Save & Proceed”.
- Step 3: Verify & lock the application form:
- After filling the application form properly, click the option “Verify and Lock” for locking your information. You will not be allowed to make any changes after locking the information. So, give attention while filling up the application form.
- Step 4: Printing out the application form:
- When the application form has been successfully locked you have to click on the option “Download Application Form” to get a computer-generated copy of your application form.
- Step 5: Printed application form submission:
- Next step is to submit the duly-filled application form with all required documents to the BDO Office (If belongs o Block area) or to PO cum DWO/ DWO (If belongs to Municipality & corporation area). The documents which are needed to be submitted are already enlisted in the previous sections. You can check from there.
Renewal process of OASIS Scholarship application:
Those who have already won OASIS Scholarship last year, they need to renew it only.
|Sardar Patel Scholarship Application Form||उत्तर प्रदेश बीसी सखी योजना|
|सहज जन सेवा केंद्र पोर्टल-||FIITJEE Talent Reward Registration|
The steps for renewal are slightly different from the new application process. The steps are mentioned below:
- Login into OASIS portal:
- Visit the official website of OASIS i.e. www.oasis.gov.in.
- There you can see the option “Renew Scholarship”. Click on that.
- Login with your registered user Id and password.
- There you can change the formerly entered details if you want and then click on the “Verify” button.
- Renew the application:
- Once the verification is done successfully of your previously entered details, click the option “Renew Application”.
- In the next step you have to enter your current academic qualification.
- After entering, you need to click on “Renew and Lock application”. Also note that no one is allowed to make any changes after locking. So, make sure you have entered all correct information. However, you are advised to cross-check them once in order to avoid any kind of mistakes.
- Printed application form submission:
- After locking the application form, take a print out and submit it with other required documents to BDO Office (If belongs o Block area) or to PO cum DWO/ DWO (If belongs to Municipality & corporation area). The documents are same as new application form submission.
Application Status of OASIS Scholarship:
The users of OASIS Scholarship program, whether they have registered for pre- matric or post- matric, they can track their application status on the Oasis portal. You can check your status by following the steps mentioned here:
- First, visit the official www.oasis.gov.in page of OASIS.
- There click on the option “Track Application” available the home page.
- Then select the district of your school/ institution.
- After that, you need to enter some details like application number, session and applied district. Enter them properly and you will be able to track your application status.
In case if you want to contact the OASIS authorities for your query and doubts regarding OASIS Scholarship, we have given the helpline number so that you can contact with the concerned authority easily.
Contact number: +91 8420023311/ +91 8420023322
You can visit your BDO / SDO office also for help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
I have applied for OASIS Scholarship last year but did not get any scholarship amount. Can you tell me the reason?
All the OASIS scholarship users need to link their Aadhaar card number with their bank account. After that only they can get the scholarship amount.
From when the application for OASIS Scholarship 2020 will start?
The application for OASIS Scholarship 2020 has been started in June 2020. You can apply by visiting the officialOASIS portal.
I am a general (UR) category student. Can I eligible to apply for OASIS Scholarship?
No, you are not eligible to apply. Only reserved students of SC/ ST/ OBC can apply for OASIS Scholarship.
Where to submit the application form with other documents after completing the application procedure through online mode?
After successful application, you need to submit it to BDO Office or PO cum DWO/ DWo depending upon your area.
What is the last date ofOASIS Application 2021?
The last date of OASIS Application 2021 is not yet released. Although it can be assumed that the date may be issued in the month of May. Try to fill the application as soon as possible.
I am a nursing student. Can apply for OASIS Scholarship?
Yes, the nursing students in West Bengal are also eligible to apply for OASIS Scholarship. We have included a detailed list of eligible students in this article. You can check that from there if you want.
Can I edit my information that I saved last year?
Yes, you can change the information that you have saved until the final submission. To do so, you need to login inOASIS portal using your registered user Id and password. There you can see your previously filled application form. Edit it as per your requirements.