NTA UGC NET Name Wise Result 2020- UGC NET June Merit List: The National Testing Agency will be declared the UGC NET Exam Result 2020, The NTA was Organized the “UGC – NET June 2020” from 15 June 2020 to 20 June 2020 at 91 selected cities of spread across the country.
latest Update-:NTA is today declared UGC NET June 2020 Exam result in July 2020. Candidates can check UGC NET Name or roll number wise on the official website. And more details is given below……….
The Authority is finding the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both. Candidates who participated in NET June 2020 they must check NTA NET June Result 2020 using the below-given link. The board will release the UGC NET merit list/ all India Rank List.
Contenders enter roll number and Date of birth to check NTA UGC NET Result 2020 Using NET qualify certificate, eligible candidates will able to apply for Assistant professor Vacancies.
After one month of the exam, the board will publish the NTA UGC Merit List and NET June Score Card on its official website.
- 1 NTA UGC NET Result 2020 Name Wise, UGC NET Exam Merit List
- 1.1 UGC NET June 2020 Result Details:
- 1.2 सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा 2020 का परिणाम देखे
- 1.3 NTA UGC NET Exam Result Declaration Process:
- 1.4 How to Download NTA UGC NET Result 2020
- 1.5 NTA NET Cutoff Marks 2020- Check UGC NET June Merit List:
- 1.6 NTA UGC NET 2020- Frequently Asked Questions
NTA UGC NET Result 2020 Name Wise, UGC NET Exam Merit List
The National Eligibility Test held by the University Grants Commission is the qualifying exam to recruit the aspirants for professors. The UGC will find out the eligibility for Junior Research Fellows and Assistant Professor. The National Testing Agency conducts the “National Eligibility Test” twice in a year.
On behalf of UGC, the National Testing Agency announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET-2020) from 15 June 2020 to 20 June 2020. The aspirants who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The Candidates have to qualified the exam and have to obtained minimum passing marks.
UGC NET June 2020 Result Details:
|Department Name||National Testing Agency|
|Test Name||UGC –NET June 2020 (National Eligibility Test)|
|Course Name||Junior Research Fellows and Assistant Professor|
|UGC NET Exam Date||15 June to 20 June 2020|
|NTA UGC NET Result 2019 Declaration Date||–|
|Test Type||National level Entrance Test|
सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा 2020 का परिणाम देखे
सीबीएसई ने यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा 15 June 2020 से 20 June 2020 तक आयोजित करवाई थी जो अभ्यर्थी इस परीक्षा मे उपस्थित हुए थे वे नीचे दिए गये लिंक से अपना परिणाम (रिजल्ट) देख सकते है, यूजीसी नेट/ जेआरएफ का नतीजा July 2020 को जारी होने की संभावना है,
यह सूचना आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, सीबीएसई वर्ष मे एक बार यूजीसी नेट/ जेआरएफ की परीक्षा (दिसंबर) आयोजित कर वाइ जाती है, यह परीक्षा देख भर मे एक ही दिन मे आयोजित की जाती है, इस परीक्षा मे लगभग 90 विषयो की परीक्षा होती है |
विभाग ने परिंम जारी करने की तिथि जारी नही की है, लेकिन सूत्रो से मिली जानकारी के अनुसार UGC NET का परिणाम July 2020 को जारी किया जाएगा, रिजल्ट जारी करते ही आपको लिंक उपलब्ध करवा दिया जाएगा,
एसएमसी एजुकेशन ग्रूप द्वारा दी गई जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तो को भी बता सकते है, और आप हमारे इस पेज को बुकमार्क कर सकते है जिससे आपको अन्य सूचना भी मिल सके, अधिक जानकारी के लिए समन्धित विभाग की वेबसाइट को विजित करे-धन्यवाद
NTA UGC NET Exam Result Declaration Process:
The examiners who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for the Assistant professor. This will comprise of following steps:
- The number of aspirants to be qualified for eligibility for Assistant professor shall be equal to 6% of the candidates who appeared in both the papers of NET.
- The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Govt of India.
- In order to be considered for Both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant professor and for Eligibility for Assistant professor only, the aspirant must have participated in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all aspirants belonging to the reserved categories.
- All candidates who had applied for ‘Eligibility for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both’ out of the total number of qualified candidates derived shall constitute the consideration zone for JRF.
How to Download NTA UGC NET Result 2020
- Candidates can also visit for the official website-www.ntanet.nic.in
- At the Home page, Result link is available on the right corner
- After you click on the suitable link of NTA UGC NET Result 2020
- Enter your detail like as Name, Roll Number, and Exam Name & Post Code Number
- A mark sheet and UGC NET 2020 Rank List will be displayed on your computer screen
- Click submit button
- Save and print Result copy
Details are given on NTA UGC NET Result 2020
The UGC NET Exam result for December Exam will consist of the following information-
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidates
- Marks obtained in Paper I and Paper II
- The percentage obtained in Paper I and Paper-II
- Total marks obtained
Click here-NTA UGC NET Result 2020
NTA NET Cutoff Marks 2020- Check UGC NET June Merit List:
The Candidates are needed to obtain minimum marks in aggregate of all three papers, i.e., Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III for considering an aspirant for the award of JRF and eligibility for the assistant professor as given below:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40% Aggregate Marks in all the three papers taken together|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD/SC/ST||35% Aggregate Marks in all the three papers taken together|
- Amongst those aspirants who have appeared in all three papers and cleared Step-I, a merit list will be prepared subject wise and category wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- The number of slots for eligibility for Assistant Professor only will be equal to 6% of the candidates that appeared in all three papers of NET. The subject-wise and category-wise distribution of slots will be calculated by using a similar formula as used for calculation slots of JRF as mentioned on the next page.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step-III
Qualifying Criteria for UGC NET 2020:
University Grants Commission wishes to clarify that earlier qualifying criterion for UGC NET exam involved qualifying top 15% of those candidates in each subject and category who obtained the minimum required marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-II according to the category. The Qualifying percentage out of appeared candidates in the previous 4 UGC NET examinations is given below:
|Examination||Qualifying % Out of Appeared|
|June 2015 UGC NET||4.83%|
|December 2015 UGC-NET||4.96%|
|December 2016 UGC NET||4.08%|
|January 2017 UGC NET||3.99%|
|Future UGC NET||6.00%|
NTA UGC NET Merit List 2020
A separate category wise and subject wise NTA NET Merit list subject wise will be made for the aspirants who obtained the qualifying percentile of marks. Top 15% aspirants from the merit list will be released NET qualified for eligibility of Assistant professor only.
Among NET qualified applicants a separate merit list will be carried out for the award of JRF. The qualifying marks criteria are set by the National test agency will be final.
NTA UGC NET 2020- Frequently Asked Questions
हाँ, नाम और रोल नंबर से देख सकते है|
यहाँ से देखे-https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
एक साथ सभी विषयो का जारी होगा|
The validity period of the fellowship is 3 years with effect from the date of the issue of the JRF Award Letter. However, in case the aspirant who has already joined M.Phil / Ph.D. the date of commencement of research fellowship shall be from the date of declaration of NTA UGC NET Result 2020
It is a valid lifetime