NTA NEET Admit Card 2021-NTA has been released admit card for NEET (Medical/Dental) UG exam 2021 on 01 August 2021 at www.ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/
The NTA (National Testing Agency) has declared the release date of NEET Admit Card 2021. It was released 01 August 2021 on the website (official site) that is www.ntaneet.nic.in of NTA NEET.
According to the previous declaration of the exam authority, the 27th of March was decided as the release date of the admit card, but due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the date has been postponed. Now applied candidates can download the hall ticket by login in the official portal using the login credentials.
The NEET that is formerly known as AIPMT (All India Pre- Medical Test is a national level exam of entrance for the students who want to pursue their education in undergraduate courses of medical (MBBS) along with the courses of dental (BDS) from any private or government dental and medical institutes across India.
The exam of NEET 2021 is going to be held on 01 August 2021. Before appearing in the examination, all applied candidates must download the NEET Admit card and should carry it on the exam day along with the other required documents.
If any of you are willing to know all information regarding NEET Admit Card 2021 then you are at the right place. We have mentioned them all, such as important dates, admit card download procedure, details mentioned on the admit card, what to do if unable to download it and other relevant information. Go through the full article to know more. Hope you will find it helpful.
- 1 Highlights of NTA NEET 2021 Admit Card:
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 The procedure for downloading the Admit Card:
- 1.3 Procedure to retrieve the forgotten password and registration number:
- 1.4 Procedure to get the NEET Admit Card if unable to access the internet:
- 1.5 Details mentioned in the Admit Card:
- 1.6 Required documents to carry on the exam day:
- 1.7 Exam day instructions:
- 1.8 The NEET exam dress code:
- 1.9 Exam schedule:
- 1.10 Application fee:
- 1.11 Application procedure:
- 1.12 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.13 Exam syllabus of NEET 2021:
- 1.14 Result Date of NTA NEET UG Exam 2021:
- 1.15 NTA NEET Contact details:
- 1.16 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.17 When NEET Admit Card will be released?
- 1.18 What is the direct link to download NEET 2021 Admit Card?
- 1.19 I am a compartment student. Can I apply for NEET?
- 1.20 In which mode the exam will be conducted?
- 1.21 Will the NEET 2021 be tough?
Highlights of NTA NEET 2021 Admit Card:
|Article is about||NEET Admit Card 2021|
|Exam name||NEET 2021|
|Admit card release date||July 2021|
|Issuing authority||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Direct Link to Download NEET Admit Card||https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/AdmitCard/AdmitCard.html|
|Exam date||01 August 2021|
|Mode of the examination||Offline|
|Number of exam cities||155 cities|
|Registered candidate||Approximately 16.84 lakh|
Here are the important dates of NEET 2021 as per the latest official notification. All students just need to check out the dates once again.
|1.||The NEET Admit card issue date||July 2021|
|2.||Last date to download||July 2021|
|3.||NEET Exam date||01 August 2021|
|4.||Result release date||September 2021 (Tentative)|
|5.||Answer key release date||Will announce soon|
|6.||Counseling starts||Will announce soon|
The procedure for downloading the Admit Card:
The NEET Admit Card 2021 is going to be released for downloading in online mode only. There are no offline services available such as courier or by post. All candidates need to download it from the NTA NEET’s official website. You can check the below-mentioned steps for downloading the admit card without any problem.
- First of all, visit the NTA NEET’s website www.ntaneet.nic.in or navigate the website.
- On the main webpage/homepage, you can see the “NEET admit card 2021” link.
- Next, you will be redirected to the admit card login page where you have to enter some credentials.
- Now, you just need to enter the number of application, birth date and the security pin of yours.
- After entering the credentials correctly, you have to click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting, you can see NEET Admit Card in front of your computer or mobile screen.
- Examine every detail information on the admit card. If everything is correct save and download the admit card and don’t forget to take a printout of it for future purposes.
Procedure to retrieve the forgotten password and registration number:
If any candidate has forgotten his/ her login password or the registration number, there is no need to worry as the authority gives the facility to retrieve those credentials by doing just a four-step process. Here is the process you need to follow:
|Aakash NEET Answer Key||NEET MBBS & BDS Counselling Result|
|NEET Syllabus Subject Wise||NTA NEET Previous Year Papers Download|
- Click on the link given here www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- Then on home page, click on “Forgot Registration Number” or “Forgot Password” whatever you want to retrieve.
- There, you have to enter some details like the name of yours, the name of your father and mother, your category, your date of birth and lastly the security pin.
- After putting them without making any mistake, click on the “Submit” option and your forgotten credentials will be shown on your screen. Use them for downloading the NEET Admit card 2021.
All of the candidates are hereby advised that keep the details safe until all the process of NEET 2021 completed.
Procedure to get the NEET Admit Card if unable to access the internet:
Candidates who are not able to access the internet or do not have printers also can get the admit card. They only need to visit nearby CSC (Common Services Centre).
By charging them a nominal fee, they can download their admit card. These CSCs are laid out across India. The number of centers is approximately 2.5 lakh across the country and the number is increasing day by day.
Even you can locate your nearest CSCs on www.csc.gov.in. We are mentioning the service fee of those common services centers. They are as follow:
- For filling the NEET application form they will charge just Rs.25/-
- For paying the application fee the charge is 0.5% of the transaction value.
- The service charge required to download the NEET Admit Card 2021 is Rs.10/-
- For taking a colored printout of the admit card they will charge Rs.5/- per page.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card:
On the Admit Card, there will be every detail present regarding the exam as well as about the candidate. Those details will be matched with the candidate’s Id proof on the examination day.
If any of those information does not match, then the student will not be permitted to appear in the NEET examination. Hence, it is very important to examine every detail on admit card at the time of downloading it.
The below-mentioned information of the admit card is very important. They are:
- Name of the student: The name of the candidate as per the application form will be there on the admit card.
- Roll number: Every candidate has a unique roll number. That will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Registration number: Every candidate’s registration number will be written on admit card.
- Time and Date of the exam: The date and the time (Exam time & the reporting time) of the exam will also be mentioned on there.
- The name of the mother and the father of the student: The name of the student’s father and mother will be written on their admit card.
- Date of birth: The candidate’s birth date also will be there.
- Gender: The candidate’s gender (male/b female/ others) will be mentioned there.
- Category: The category of the candidate whether belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC will be written there.
- Exam center’s name & address: The name of the allotted center and its address will be there on the admit card.
- Code of the exam centre: Every exam centre has a specified code. The code of the allotted center will be written there.
- Exam medium: The medium or you can say the language of the examination will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Signature: Signature of the candidate and the head of the authority will be there.
- Important instructions: Some exam day instructions will also be written on the card.
Note: Every candidate needs to attach their recent passport-sized photograph on the given space of the admit card.
Required documents to carry on the exam day:
The NEET Admit card is the utmost thing to be carried for the exam on the day of examination. Along with this, there are some other documents that are needed to be carried. They are mentioned below.
- A copy of the admit card with a passport-sized photo pasted on it.
- One identity proof (Aadhar card/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Two passport-sized photograph
- PWD certificate (If applicable).
Exam day instructions:
On the exam day, every candidate needs to obey some rules or instructions. If any candidate does not follow them, then he/ she may face some serious problem. Even they might not be allowed to appear for the NEET examination. Those instructions are as follows:
- Candidates must reach the exam centre within the specified reporting time as per mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate can enter the exam centre just after the time of 1:30 pm.
- All students should bring the necessary documents to the exam centre.
- If any aspirant forgot to bring the valid admit card, she or he will not take a sit in the examination hall.
- All candidate should take signature on their admit card and the answer sheet by the exam invigilator.
- Every candidate should sit on their allotted seats. Their seat number will be written on their allotted seats.
- Candidates should not bring any unnecessary item like water bottles, snacks, any printed paper, electronic gadgets, logbooks, log-tabs etc.
- Every candidate should leave the exam hall after completing the examination.
- Smocking in the exam center is strictly prohibited.
- No one is allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination.
- Candidates don’t need to bring any pen to the examination hall. The pens (Blue/ black ballpoint) will be provided by the exam conducting authorities.
The NEET exam dress code:
The NTA follows some strict policies as there are a huge number of test-takers, so it is necessary to conduct the exam successfully by maintain disciplines. Hence, they have introduced a dress code for NEET 2020. We have enlisted them as per the officials. Just have a look at them.
- Every candidate must wear formal clothes. Full sleeves clothes are not allowed.
- Any type of ornament and piercing are not allowed.
- Only slippers and low heel sandals are allowed. Note that shoes are prohibited.
- Candidates have to inform the exam centre if they want to wear a customary dress.
We have made a list of NEET exam schedule as per to the last year exam. Have a look at them.
|Deadline of entering in the exam hall||1:30 pm|
|Time to seat||1:30 pm|
|Checking of the admit card (only invigilator can do this)||Between 1:30 pm to 1:45 pm|
|Time to distribute the question booklets||1:45 pm|
|Writing information by the candidate on question booklet||1:50 pm|
|Time of Examination Commencement||2:00 pm|
As all of you have gained knowledge of NEET Admit card 2021, just have a look at the NEET 2021 fee structure. They are as follows as per the officials.
- For general category students: The application fee for general category students is 1500 Rs.
- For general category EWS and OBC students: The application fee for EWS, OBC and general category students is 1400 Rs.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category students: The fee of application for ST or SC or PWD category students is 800 Rs.
They NEET 2021 application procedure has four steps. They are –
- At first, just open the form of online registration
- Then, filling up the application form
- After that, just uploading your documents
- Paying the application fee
- Lastly, just printing out the page of confirmation
You should proceed with every step that is mentioned above by visiting the official website i.e.www.csc.gov.in for apply for NEET 2021.
Candidates who fulfill the below-mentioned parameters are eligible to apply for NEET 2021. They are:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian. NRIs, OCIs and PIOs are also eligible.
- Age criteria: As per the official notification, the minimum age to apply is 17 years and there is no upper age limit mentioned.
- Minimum qualification: The applicant must have passed the 12th board exam or equivalent.
- Compulsory subjects: The compulsory/ mandatory subjects are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Minimum percentage required: For general categories it is 50%, for PWD categories it is 45% and for reserved categories (OBC/ ST/ SC) it is forty percent.
Exam syllabus of NEET 2021:
The NTA decides the syllabus of NEET 2021. The syllabus mainly consists of three subjects i.e. Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The questions will be from Class-XI and Class-XII syllabus but it also covers some topics that are not included in the class-XI & XII. All candidates are suggested that they should go through the syllabus before preparing for the exam.
Result Date of NTA NEET UG Exam 2021:
The exam conducting authorities will release the NEET 2021 result some days after the completion of the examination. Generally, it releases a week after the exam.
|GUJCET Admit Card||NTA UGC NET Admit Card|
|बिना परीक्षा डिग्री नहीं-यूजीसी ने कहा छात्र परीक्षा की तैयारी जारी रखे||एनआईटी प्रवेश में छूट के मानदंड|
That means the result may publish in the month of August 2021. The authorities will release it on their official website i.e. www.ntaneet.nic.in. Applicants who have just appeared for the NEET exam can check the result from there or even can download.
After the release of the official notification about NEET 2021 Result release date, we will notify you as soon as possible. So, stay connected with our website.
NTA NEET Contact details:
We are giving the contact details of the NEET 2021 in order to help the candidates who have any doubts or queries regarding NEET 2021. You can use the below-mentioned contact details without a second thought.
- Phone number: 8076535482/ 77703859909
- Email id: [email protected]
- Address: C-20 1A/8, Sector- 62, IITK outreach centre, Noida – 201 309
- Text numbers for Covid-19 special queries: 8700028512/ 8178359845/ 9650173668
Hope all these information is easily understandable for you. If you think we have missed something regarding this exam or if you have any quarry then please feel free to share your opinion by commenting us. We will try to response as early as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
When NEET Admit Card will be released?
dear student, NTA has been issued NEET admit card in July 2021
The direct link https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/AdmitCard/AdmitCard.html
I am a compartment student. Can I apply for NEET?
Yes, any compartment student is eligible to apply for NEET if he or she meets the eligibility criteria for this examination.
In which mode the exam will be conducted?
NEET 2021 will be conducted in offline mode or you can say pen-paper mode.
Will the NEET 2021 be tough?
Yes, the NEET 2021 will be tough as it is the only entrance examination for admission of MBBS/ BDS courses in the country.