New India Assurance Recruitment 2020, NIACL Administrative Officer Vacancy 2020, New India Assurance Administrative Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria, NIACL AO Vacancies Details, Application Fee & Selection Process and Fill NIACL AO Application form from www.newindia.co.in
New India Assurance NIACL AO Recruitment 2020: The New India Assurance Company Limited has announced an employment notification to fill vacancies of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) post.
Lots of candidates were waiting for NIACL AO Vacancy Notification, now they all are able to apply NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment.
Before applying for New India Assurance Recruitment 2020, you must check complete eligibility criteria and online application instructions. Eligible and qualified candidates can fill the NIACL AO Application form 2020.
First candidates have to register online with a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile Number. After that login with Registration ID and Password to fill NIACL Administrative Office Jobs Online form.
They also keep personal and Academic certificates at the time of application for New India Insurance AO Recruitment. The last date for NIACL AO Apply online form 2020.
- 1 New India Assurance Recruitment 2020, NIACL AO Vacancies
- 1.1 NICL AO Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 New India Assurance AO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria
- 1.3 New India Assurance AO Online Application Fee
- 1.4 How to apply for the New India Assurance Administrative Officer Online Form
- 1.5 First candidates visit official website i.e newindia.co.in
- 1.6 After that at the home page, find the NIACL AO Recruitment option and open it
- 1.7 Read the Notification for New India Assurance Recruitment 2020
- 1.8 Click on NIACL AO Apply online link
- 1.9 Fill personal and academic details in the right manner
- 1.10 Upload all necessary documents and photograph & Signature
- 1.11 Click on submit button and save the NIACL AO Application form
- 1.12 Take a print of application for further use
New India Assurance Recruitment 2020, NIACL AO Vacancies
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications for recruitment of Officers (Generalist & Specialists) in Scale I cadre from the open market. The Department will fill NIACL Administrative officer Vacancies in Company Secretary, Legal, Finance & Accounts, Generalists disciplines.
|NIACL AO Mains Result||NIACL AO Mains Admit Card|
|NIACL AO Prelims Result||NIACL Assistant Admit Card|
|New India Assurance Administrative Officer Vacancy|
The Final Selection of NIACL AO Recruitment 2020 will be made through the written exam (Phase-I & Phase-II) and personal Interview /Document verification. But now candidates must apply online New India Assurance AO Recruitment using below official link below.
All competitors are able to apply for NIACL AO Jobs 2020. The official website of the department is www.newindia.co.in
NICL AO Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department Name||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Post Name||Administrative officer (Generalists & Specialists)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date to NIACL AO Apply online|
|Last date to submit NIACL AO Application form|
|Phase-I||Written Test (Phase-I & Phase-II)|
New India Assurance AO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria
To apply online for New India Assurance Recruitment 2020, candidates must have required eligible norms and age limits. Before filling the NIACL AO Application form you must check these criteria.
NIACL AO Jobs Age Limit:
Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.12.2020 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Dec-1988 and not later than 1st Dec-1997 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as follows:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 Years
- PwD Candidates- 10 years
Education Qualification: Generalists- A aspirant must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by General government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree exams for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates
Specialists: A aspirant must possess the minimum qualification as follows.
- Company Secretary- ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%
- Legal- Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD)
- Finance & Accounts- Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD).
New India Assurance AO Online Application Fee
To apply for New India Assurance Recruitment 2020, Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 100/-
- Unreserved contenders: Rs. 600/-
How to apply for the New India Assurance Administrative Officer Online Form
First of all, contenders may go to the official web portal of the New India Assurance www.newindia.co.in. Then after go to the recruitment link. Click on the NIACL AO Online Application Form 2020.
Fill up the all required personal details in it and click on the submit button. Pay online payment. Submit it and take a hard copy of the NIACL AO Recruitment application form. Close the current window.
First candidates visit official website i.e newindia.co.in
After that at the home page, find the NIACL AO Recruitment option and open it
Read the Notification for New India Assurance Recruitment 2020
Fill personal and academic details in the right manner
Upload all necessary documents and photograph & Signature
Take a print of application for further use
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment- Important Dates
- Starting date to apply online NIACL AO Recruitment- 10th December 2020
- The last date to submit NIACL Administrative Officer Online Form- 26th December 2020
- Phase-I Online Exam (Objective)- 30th January 2020
- Phase-II Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive)- 2nd March 2020
For more about the New India Assurance Recruitment 2020 Administrative Officer, Online Form contenders may log in to the New India Assurance department website.
Thanks for your visit. Candidates may share this information on social networking sites.