NEST 2020: NISER has released a notification for NEST Exam 2020, You can check out NEST 2020 Application form & Important dates. NISER has uploaded NEST MSC Exam Pattern & Admit Card on the official website. It is integrated MSC Course Entrance examination. The official website is www.nestexam.in
NEST 2020 Exam Notification Released– Eligibility candidates can fill NEST 2020 Application form from nestexam.in. The National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar is going to organize the NEST Exam 2020.
The National Entrance Screening Test 2020 is conducting for admission to 5 years integrated M.Sc program for Session 2020-21. Lots of candidates are waiting for the NEST Exam notification. Candidates who meet to NEST Eligibility criteria do NEST online registration with the right details.
The department is going to hold the “National Entrance Screening Test” in June 2020. The NEST online application opened on 7th January 2020. You must keep a valid E-Mail ID and mobile number. This exam is organized once a year in more than 59 cities across the country. The last date to submit the NEST Application form is March 2020.
- 1 NEST 2020 Application Form- NEST Exam Dates Admission Process
- 1.1 NEST Exam 2020 Details
- 1.2 NEST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 NEST 2020 Application Form
- 1.4 Important Dates for NEST 2020 Online Application
- 1.5 नेस्ट 2020 आवेदन, महत्वपूर्ण दिनांक, एडमिट कार्ड, परीक्षा प्रारूप
- 1.6 NEST Exam Pattern 2020: Subject Wise NEST Test Schedule
- 1.7 NEST Admit Card 2020- NEST MSC Hall Ticket Date
- 1.8 NEST Previous Year Question Papers:-
NEST 2020 Application Form- NEST Exam Dates Admission Process
The National Entrance Screening Test or NEST is a compulsory online/Computer-based test for admission to the five year integrated M.Sc program in basic Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at national institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai- Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS), Mumbai.
The Authority is going to organize the National Entrance Screening Test 2020 in June 2020. Before filling NEST 2020 Application Form, candidates must check eligibility criteria, admission process, application fee and how to apply online for NEST Exam 2020. The stepwise process to fill NEST Entrance Exam online form is given below here.
NEST Exam 2020 Details
- Organization Name- National Institute of Science Education & Research (NISER), Bhubaneshwar
- Exam Name- National Entrance Screening Test 2020
- Type of Exam- National level Entrance Test
- Application Mode- online
- Program Name- 5 years integrated M.Sc Programme
- Admission process- Written Exam & Final Merit List
- Official website- nestexam.in
NEST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates must have a qualified senior secondary examination or any other equivalent exam with any of the following subjects such as Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology.
- And the Candidates who have qualified their senior secondary or any other equivalent exam in the year 2016 or 2017 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have qualified their senior secondary or any other equivalent exam before 2015 are not eligible to appear for this entrance exam.
- The Candidates who will be appearing for senior secondary or any other equivalent exam in the upcoming year are also eligible to appear for this entrance exam.
- For admission to M.Sc program, candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 60% (for general & OBC candidates) and 55% (for SC, ST, and PD candidates) in their senior secondary or any other equivalent exam.
Age Limit- General and OBC Category candidates born on or after August 01, 2000 are eligible for admission to the integrated M.Sc programme of NISER/CEBS. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
NEST 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for the male candidates of General and OBC categories is Rs 12,00/-. The Application fee for the aspirant in the SC/ST/PwD categories and for all female candidates is Rs 600/-. Payments can be made using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking through the online payment gateway.
NEST 2020 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for this entrance exam by filling and submitting the application form for 2020 through online mode only.
- The application form for this entrance examination will not be issued through offline mode.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with all the accurate details and upload the required scanned images along with the details.
- The filled application form should be submitted through online mode only.
- The application fee will be Rs/- for male candidates of General/OBC category and Rs. for SC/ST/PD and all the female candidates.
- The payment of the application fee can be deposited through debit/credit card, net banking or through demand draft of any bank drawn in favor of NISER-NEST which is payable at Bhubaneswar.
- It is to be noted that the application fee is not refundable and applicants are not supposed to claim it under any circumstances in the future.
- If payment of application fee is to be done through demand draft, the candidates are supposed to send the demand draft along with the hard copy of filled application form through speed post only at the address given below:
The Chief Coordinator, NEST 2020
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
At/PO-Jatni, District-Khurda, PIN-752050, Odisha, India
NEST Exam Notification
Important Dates for NEST 2020 Online Application
No confirmed notification is issued regarding the dates of the NEST exam by any official authority of the examination. As per the schedule of last year, the tentative dates of NEST 2020 are given here. However, students are requested to use this examination dates only for reference purposes until an official announcement is made regarding the exact schedule. With the given dates, students can prepare their study schedule and start their preparation for the exam as early as possible.
|Online Application Start||January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2020|
|NEST Admit Card release date||April 2020|
|NEST Exam Date||June 2020|
|The Result Announcement||June 2020|
नेस्ट 2020 आवेदन, महत्वपूर्ण दिनांक, एडमिट कार्ड, परीक्षा प्रारूप
नेस्ट नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट एंड विज्ञान शिक्षा रिसर्च (एनआईएसईआर), भुवनेश्वर और मुंबई विश्वविद्यालय – परमाणु ऊर्जा केंद्र विभाग में एमएससी कोर्स में एडमिशन लेने के लिए एक प्रवेश परीक्षा है | 2020 में ये परीक्षा 179 सीट पर एडमिशन के लिए करवाई जाएगी | नेस्ट 2020 आवेदन जनवरी 2020 में आएंगे | आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि मार्च में होगी | नेस्ट परीक्षा के मई 2020 में करवाये जाने की संभावना है |
एनआईएसईआर नेस्ट के एडमिट कार्ड अप्रैल 2020 में जारी किये जायेंगे | एडमिट कार्ड आपको एनआईएसईआर नेस्ट की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से डाउनलोड करने होंगे | आवेदन या परीक्षा समन्धित कोई भी जानकारी आप आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से भी देख सकते है अगर आपको कोई परेशानी है या आपके मन में नेस्ट से जुड़ा सवाल है निचे कमेंट में लिखे |
NEST Exam Pattern 2020: Subject Wise NEST Test Schedule
- The question paper will be divided into five sections which will be carrying 50 marks for each section.
- The five sections which will be included in the question paper are General aptitude, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Section one will be mandatory for all the candidates while section 2 to 5 will be from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- All the applicants have the privilege to choose any section of their own choice.
- Only the highest scores from three sections chosen by the candidate will be considered for the calculation of their merit.
- The medium of the language of the question paper will be English only.
- The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Negative marking will be given for the questions which are attempted wrongly in the subjective section only which is chosen by the candidate.
- The candidates will have to answer all the questions in OMR sheets only.
- There will be a total of 200 questions with each question carrying 1 mark.
Download NEST Syllabus 2020 – NEST Syllabus
NISER NEST Seat Matrix for Session 2020
There are approximately 132 seats to be filled in NISER and 47 seats to be filled in CBS for the integrated M.Sc course through this entrance examination. The reservation of seats for candidates belonging to different categories is given below:
|PD (part of other categories)||4||1|
NEST Admit Card 2020- NEST MSC Hall Ticket Date
The admit card for NEST 2020 will be issued from the third week of April 2020 (Tentatively). The candidates can download the admit card from the official web portal of the NEST. The printed copies of admit card will not be sent by post to any of the participating candidates under any circumstances. It is compulsory to bring the admit card and identity card along with you at the examination venue. Candidates are requested to preserve the admit card until all the procedures related to examination is finished.
NEST Previous Year Question Papers:-
The NEST examination was started in 2007. Candidates are looking for previous year questions papers. Department has uploaded question papers in PDF format since 2007. You may download these question papers in the PDF format.
Download NEST previous year question papers and take print out to make the hard copy. These papers provide a basic idea and exam pattern overview. You can prepare yourself according to this exam pattern and paper level.
Thank you for your visit. Candidate can bookmark this page. We will deliver almost real-time updates for NEST 2020 Application Form. You may comment on your questions, opinion, suggestion, and doubt below this text. Our team will reply to your query as soon as possible.