Nekar Samman Yojana 2020 details, How to apply for Nekar Samman Yojana, Nekar Samman Yojana Eligibility & Form process, Nekar Samman Yojana official website link-www.sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
As a Handloom Weaver of the state of Karnataka, you will be glad to know that the Authority of Karnataka State has launched a new scheme. Through this newly launched scheme, you will get the additional support of Rs.2000/- from the concerned authority of the state of Karnataka.
Here, in this article, you will be guided through the whole process of application and getting registered to this Yojana. That way, you can take the benefit from the scheme as a handloom weaver of Karnataka without any trouble by simply completing the steps.
|ASDM Sudakhya Yojana 2020||PM Modi Sarkari Yojana की पूरी जानकारी|
|पीएम किसान 2000 लिस्ट||उज्जवला योजना गैस कनेक्शन|
This article has been designed to simplify the eligibility criteria, documents required, limitations, the process of application etc. So, don’t miss a single line otherwise you may skip any important information regarding this.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2020:
BS Yediyurappa, The Chief Minister of Karnataka, propelled the new scheme named ‘Nekar Samman Yojana’ to the people of the state so that they can avail the benefits of it.
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration|
|PMFBY प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना (रबी)||प्रधानमंत्री सहज बिजली हर घर योजना|
This is a one-time financial help plan to assist you and your fellow handloom weavers. The CM announced this scheme as a support system to help the handloom weavers to withstand the monetary losses during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The CM declared a one-time help of Rs.2000/- to uplift the beneficiaries in this critical situation. The actual date is not declared yet by the government. We will update you about the date soon. So please stay with us.
In order to get the benefits of the Nekar Samman Yojana by the state government of Karnataka, you have to meet certain criteria as a handloom weaver.
- You must be a handloom weaver by profession only.
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- If you belong from silk, cotton, woolen and any other handloom weaver niche, you can also apply for the scheme.
Basics of The Nekar Samman Yojana 2020:
- Name- Nekar Samman Yojana
- Launched by- Government of Karnataka
- Beneficiaries- Handloom Weavers
- Objective – Giving one-time help of Rs.2000/-
- Official website – https://sevasindhi.karnataka.gov.in/
Implementation of The Nekar Samman Yojana:
In the state of Karnataka, there are 54,786 registered handloom weavers like you, who are engaged in cotton /silk/fleece lighters and associated exercises, and obviously they are qualified for the scheme.
|किसान रथ मोबाइल एप डाउनलोड करे||COVID-19 प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना|
|एक क्लिक से देखे KCC लाभार्थियों की सूची||आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान|
In the main step of the scheme, you will be provided Rs.2000/- as a one-time driving force by the means of DBT (Direct Bank Transfer). The expenses as per the records in the latest stage is recorded Rs.10.96 crores/-, and 40,634 handloom weavers have enlisted themselves on the Seva Sindhi entryway for the scheme.
Among them, 37,314 weavers have been verified and endorsed. Out of the assessed 1.25 lakh workers, labourers of power loons in the state, cash has been moved to the ledger of 8,897 candidates.
Benefits of The Nekar Samman Yojana:
The Karnataka State Government will allow you to have the following benefits as a registered handloom weaver under this Yojana–
- Out of the 1.25 lakh workers in the power loom sector, one-time financial support of Rs2000/- is permitted for the verified 8897 workers.
- 19744 handloom weavers in Karnataka state will get a direct cash amount of Rs.2000/- through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- 37314 applicants are already approved for the financial support scheme.
- The State Government of Karnataka summed up a total of Rs.10.96 crores/- for the Nekar Samman Yojana.
- Eligible handloom weavers will obviously get both financial guidance and assistance under this scheme.
- The total number of registered handloom weavers with Seva Sindhu software was 40634.
The procedure of application:
There is no certain application procedure you have to follow to apply for this Yojana, respective authority will transfer the money to the beneficiary through the Direct Transfer Method. Though there is a set stepwise process created for you a better understanding,
- Firstly visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka at https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Now apply for the scheme on the homepage, click on the “COVID-19: NEKAR SAMMAN YOJANA FOR HANDLOOM WEAVERS (FOR ASSISTED ONLINE ENTRY OF APPLICATION, CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF DEPT. OF HANDLOOM AND TEXTILE” link.
- Then the kink will take you to the SIGN IN page.
- You can also click at the direct link, which will take you directly to this YojanaSign In page for applying.
- Here you will get a registration form, which is required to be filled up properly with correct information. Applicants will need to contact the district office of the Department of Handloom and Textiles. Thus fill this Yojana registration form and enlist yourself as one of the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- For future information and details about this Yojana 2020 stay tuned, and visit our website for further notice.
- Stay with us and we will update you with each of the smallest data received from the sources or as the concerned authority releases them.
Hope that, you are pleased with the information here related to the Nekar Samman Yojana by The State Government of Karnataka. This article has put the best foot forward to answer your questions and clear your doubts as a beneficiary of the scheme.
In case you still have queries in your mind regarding the scheme, feel free to ask at any time through your comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
FAQs for Nekar Samman Yojana
This scheme is only for handloom weavers as well as for silk, cotton, woolen weavers.
No, it will directly be transferred to your bank account.
No, this scheme will benefit you once only.
Any specific statement on this topic has not been released by the Karnataka Government, as soon as any information comes out regarding this, we will inform you in the shortest time.