The application form of NEET 2021 is soon expected to be released by NTA. Once released, it will available on the website neet.nta.nic.in which has been launched on 2nd June 2021.
It is important that the candidates must know the proper website for filling up the application form so that regarding the application they do not perform any mistakes or face any inconvenience. According to the latest schedule, August 2021 is expected to be the examination date for NEET 2021.
The announcement of the latest updates regarding the application process and the examination will be done based on a review report of the country’s present situation of the Covid-19 surge by the Health and Education Ministry’s officials.
For the latest updates regarding the application form of NEET 2021 and the other examination-related details, the candidates must keep checking the website neet.nta.nic.in. NIC’s eCounselling Division has been designed, hosted & developed the official website of NEET and NTA manages its contents.
NTA NEET 2021 Application Process:
The candidates must fill up the application form before the specified last date once it will be released on the official website. The process for filling up the NEET Application Form 2021 is as follows-
- The candidates must visit the website neet.nta.nic.in at first and then complete the registration process by providing all the required details like name, D.O.B., parent’s name, category, ID type, nationality, ID number and mobile number.
- Then, they must fill up the details required in the application form such as, personal details, educational details, selection of examination centre, contact details and the other required details.
- After doing so, the scanned images must be uploaded by them.
- Next, the application fee must be paid.
- Finally, the confirmation page must be printed and kept securely for use in future.